Page 112 of 634 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212612 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

There are currently 3 debates scheduled, same as the last several elections. Have you read something different?
    he will not debate trump, will never happen
    wanna bet dumb fuck?

100 each that a debate does happen

I say it does you say it doesnt

bet?

Load Metric

There are currently 3 debates scheduled, same as the last several elections. Have you read something different?
    Let's see.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    wanna bet dumb fuck?

100 each that a debate does happen

I say it does you say it doesnt

bet?
    you have a gambling problem sir, talk to your wife about it

Load Metric

the new normal for american politics.

macaffee has a legit shot rn.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    is it me or is it funny af to see walter and big dick argue about if there will be debates

Comments

splitthis: All of their idiot stupidity is hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    is it me or is it funny af to see walter and big dick argue about if there will be debates

small dick is arguably the biggest trainwreck tilt monkey on the site

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    It's you.

Load Metric

why won't they let him debate trump? is it because he'll look stupid af?

This article was in the NYT about a month ago when the Trump campaign was pushing for 4 debates rather than 3. I think it’s obvious the Trump campaign knows he’s trailing yuge and his aids know he needs the debates. I can’t see Biden’s team wanting him to be able to be portrayed in anyway as ducking debates.

Trump clearly wants packed houses where he can feed off the energy, no shot in hell he will get that. My best guess is the Biden campaign will negotiate either 2 or 3 debates, with very limited crowd size due to COVID. Trump will of course attack that directly, through surrogates or re-tweets etc. in the end, Trump will take what he can get. My best guess would be a reduction to two debates with a very limited (possibly just media) crowd. Trump’s (small) hand will be forced.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/18/u...ates-2020.html

Load Metric
    lol @ trump trailing

Load Metric
    lol @ trump trailing
    Basically the same disapproval rating as Carter and Bush 1 on their 1,277th day.

Name:  cfa5032e1d0d1102ed45a456decfe078.png
Views: 185
Size:  80.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    lol @ trump trailing
    Basically the same disapproval rating as Carter and Bush 1 on their 1,277th day.
    Name:  thisguy2.png
Views: 194
Size:  104.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post

This article was in the NYT about a month ago when the Trump campaign was pushing for 4 debates rather than 3. I think it’s obvious the Trump campaign knows he’s trailing yuge and his aids know he needs the debates. I can’t see Biden’s team wanting him to be able to be portrayed in anyway as ducking debates.

Trump clearly wants packed houses where he can feed off the energy, no shot in hell he will get that. My best guess is the Biden campaign will negotiate either 2 or 3 debates, with very limited crowd size due to COVID. Trump will of course attack that directly, through surrogates or re-tweets etc. in the end, Trump will take what he can get. My best guess would be a reduction to two debates with a very limited (possibly just media) crowd. Trump’s (small) hand will be forced.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/18/u...ates-2020.html
    They might not even be in the same room.

Because the debates are run by sane people, there's no way they allow a packed auditorium. Sparse socially distanced crowd at best, live by remote is possible. If Trump doesn't agree to that it's his fault and he will look like an asshole (again).

Comments

JeffDime: +

Load Metric
    lol @ trump trailing
    I know, it makes me laugh too, he really fucked everything up.

Load Metric
    lol @ trump trailing
    I know you will just troll or say go fuck yourself but he’s trailing by 8.6% in the latest RCP average. There is no question he underperforms in (most) polls (shout-out Rasmussen). In the last election he was shown trailing in the final RCP average by 3.2% and he ended up losing the popular vote by 2.1%. So the final number was off by 1.1%.

Name:  09D89E89-EB1D-4480-8898-E6434D27F22E.png
Views: 485
Size:  428.0 KB

I can go through the unfavorables of Hillary being close to that of Trumps, the fact that he won by just the right amount of votes in just the right states and in general how shitty a campaign she ran. Biden is no powerhouse but his favorables are to the moon when you compare him with Trump. With a near double digit lead, even if we want to give Trump 2% or 3% above the polling rather than the 1.1% from 2016, he can’t win the electoral college with a 5% or so deficit in popular vote.

Things can change but have not for some time. This is just math. Refute it all you want but it looks like Trump’s Toast.

Load Metric
    lol @ trump trailing
    I know you will just troll or say go fuck yourself but he’s trailing by 8.6% in the latest RCP average. There is no question he underperforms in (most) polls (shout-out Rasmussen). In the last election he was shown trailing in the final RCP average by 3.2% and he ended up losing the popular vote by 2.1%. So the final number was off by 1.1%.

I can go through the unfavorables of Hillary being close to that of Trumps, the fact that he won by just the right amount of votes in just the right states and in general how shitty a campaign she ran. Biden is no powerhouse but his favorables are to the moon when you compare him with Trump. With a near double digit lead, even if we want to give Trump 2% or 3% above the polling rather than the 1.1% from 2016, he can’t win the electoral college with a 5% or so deficit in popular vote.

Things can change but have not for some time. This is just math. Refute it all you want but it looks like Trump’s Toast.
    Polls don't take into account the Republicans cheating, foreign exploitation of easily hackable voting machines and lawsuits to shut down counting of absentee ballots or recounts that will be in front of a partisan hack Supreme Court. I'd say it's 60/40 in Trump's favor right now.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    lol @ trump trailing

lol, moron, how quickly you forget what happened 4 years ago

Load Metric

What happened 4 years ago was that the polls were within the margin of error and Trump binked a one-outer winning 3 swing states by tiny margins to win the EC.

Certainly he can do it again though, especially when you add in the cheating.

Load Metric

You really are something else, and your insults are so often and absurd they are meaningless. Did you read what I wrote? It is mostly about 2016. I’m not a even a partisan. You are tedious AF.

Load Metric

You really are something else, and your insults are so often and absurd they are meaningless. Did you read what I wrote? It is mostly about 2016. I’m not a even a partisan. You are tedious AF.
    Joking aside for a moment, my read on dwai is he is mostly a good person but a bit racist, and frustrated by what's happening in the country as most of us are. A lot of us get tribal on the internet, myself included sometimes.

Whereas bottomset is either a tremendous piece of shit or he does a great troll job of pretending to be a tremendous piece of shit.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: option 2

JeffDime: Apreesh the breakdown.

Tellafriend: Fair

Load Metric

why would i read what some new clueless idiot posts about politics on an 8th tier poker forum

Thread Information