Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: NFL draft 2020

Load Metric
    Also - the Jets are going to Fucking SUCK this year.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    the whole afc east is gonna have it rough.

i disagree,....i believe the jets aren't far behind the pats or buffalo. would not be surprised to see them battle it out and contend for the division all year.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

i disagree,....i believe the jets aren't far behind the pats or buffalo. would not be surprised to see them battle it out and contend for the division all year.

The #1 WR on the Jets going into the night was a former patriot sixth rounder they cut two years ago.

They have some pieces but the skill positions on that team are atrocious. I think the Dolphins have a real shot of finishing in front of the Jets this year - and I’m actually a Darnold fan.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The #1 WR on the Jets going into the night was a former patriot sixth rounder they cut two years ago.

They have some pieces but the skill positions on that team are atrocious. I think the Dolphins have a real shot of finishing in front of the Jets this year - and I’m actually a Darnold fan.
    the jets were 7-9 last year and they were without darnold for almost half of those games
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    We win the first 3 rounds !

Hey bad guy, how ya feelin now lol

Jerry should draft from the yacht every year !

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    We win the first 3 rounds !

Hey bad guy, how ya feelin now lol

Jerry should draft from the yacht every year !
    Lol I feel your defense will be giving up 30 plus points on the regular.

Comments

sah_24: Drafing a qb in the 2nd round eh lol ...

Load Metric
    Name:  A59C0C70-DE9F-41BB-91A3-85B52DEE104B.jpeg
Views: 422
Size:  307.9 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: #winning

Load Metric
    Okay, who is the first guy? I'm way too lazy to look up teams that only had 5 wins last year.

Why does Belichick have such ugly looking chairs for such an awesome looking table?
    Also why would he put a tripping hazard in the only access/egress to where he's sitting?
    Maybe he's not a genius after all.

edit: Is that a doorway to Bill's right? If so that is the stupidest layout of a dining room I've ever fucking seen.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Okay, who is the first guy? I'm way too lazy to look up teams that only had 5 wins last year.

Why does Belichick have such ugly looking chairs for such an awesome looking table?
    Also why would he put a tripping hazard in the only access/egress to where he's sitting?
    Maybe he's not a genius after all.

edit: Is that a doorway to Bill's right? If so that is the stupidest layout of a dining room I've ever fucking seen.

It’s Kliff Kingsbury coach of the Cardinals. He’s winning the best house draft online but now everyone is looking at Bill’s place and the connection is some people are worried about football first and some arent.

Now.... if we are being fair what they aren’t seeing is Bills backyard which is on the island of Nantucket and right on the ocean with a dock and boat. I’d be willing to bet $$ wise bills place is probably worth 10x Kliffs but it sure doesn’t look like it.

Bills dog is the one winning the draft for sure though.

Name:  1697450F-DDF6-454D-AAF1-BDB4431C0229.jpeg
Views: 412
Size:  219.3 KB

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: malamute rep

Load Metric
    Patriots got a franchise kicker -

Name:  8700B77E-FD07-4F33-8C9F-810157942D1E.jpeg
Views: 375
Size:  120.1 KB

Name:  2425D39C-5F77-4C01-8446-B0065B6E635E.png
Views: 409
Size:  225.0 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric

You are going to like this kid. The night of the draft I was saying how fucked the Jets would be if someone traded up in front of them to get Mins as he was the last of the potential WR1 types left.

Problem is he is the best WR on your roster though by a fair margin.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: cool clip

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You are going to like this kid. The night of the draft I was saying how fucked the Jets would be if someone traded up in front of them to get Mins as he was the last of the potential WR1 types left.

Problem is he is the best WR on your roster though by a fair margin.
    there should be plenty of high odds, skill players, ROY players that you can seek your teeth into. you know, throw a little cash to win big cash.

find a starter that's gonna be on the field and involved in the offense....there are probably 20 players with a legit chance right now

and btw,..ashton davis is like ronnie lott..the dude flys and hits like a truck

Load Metric
    Not too sure about those long odds OROY candidates. Assuming Burrow starts 16 games, its his to lose. He has better skill players than Kyler did last year. Bengals D is still trash so garbage time throws aplenty.

If so, a CEH or Akers will need ~1700+ total yards to be in the running. Or any of the wideouts need a Moss-like rookie year.

I never like these type of bets, but best value I see is Tua +800 (if you think he starts day 1) or Akers, surprisingly at +2000. I think Akers should be the lowest odds for rb's.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Not too sure about those long odds OROY candidates. Assuming Burrow starts 16 games, its his to lose. He has better skill players than Kyler did last year. Bengals D is still trash so garbage time throws aplenty.

If so, a CEH or Akers will need ~1700+ total yards to be in the running. Or any of the wideouts need a Moss-like rookie year.

I never like these type of bets, but best value I see is Tua +800 (if you think he starts day 1) or Akers, surprisingly at +2000. I think Akers should be the lowest odds for rb's.
    obv the rb has to be involved as a feature + pass catching unless they lean on him for 30 touches......same goes for a WR1..has to be an immediate go to and put up big numbers...but 1000 yards could go a long way

obv burrow is going to be tough to beat as we look at things now..

swift, dillion, taylor and moss..take your pick and single if they're heavily involved in catching passes out of the backfield..things should be more clear once the preseason gets underway and you can spot a special player, like hunt was for kc

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    so the dude that was drafted by the pats now said he's going to remove the tattoo because of the backlash?

what i want to know is if the media and nfl are going to monitor all TAT'S?

lets face it, you can bet that many have inappropriate and insensitive tat's, but you just don't hear about them...not to mention prolly some gang shit as well.

i don't know the percentage but there is a large thug affiliation in the nfl.

what is going to be done about those players wit tats?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    new jets punter.

dude can be a all pro in his 1st year

not gonna lie. the afc east teams are gonna have it rough this year with the hardest schedules

look at how brutal it is..

even your so called easy games will be against up and coming teams.

8-8->>>9-7 might take the division

Name:  jets.png
Views: 337
Size:  934.3 KB
    Last edited by mulva; 05-05-2020 at 04:52 PM.

Thread Information