Page 268 of 947 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318368768 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,360 of 18936

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

so now that the dust has settled and it's all over but obvious history, where are the libtards at on "Russian collusion" being fake? 15 years later it's obv that "Iraq WMDs" was a scam, do we still have to wait for the human egos to slowly get over it and it's gonna take a few more years yet? we used to have to put up with propagandized drones saying tax crimes from decades ago was 2016 election collusion bombshell proof that trump was a traitor so I assume its gonna be a while yet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I read last week on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Isn't it cute watching the arrogant leftists here mock the crazy contingent of the Republican Party, using it as a symbol of their intellectual and logical superiority?

In the meantime, if you dare point out that their own party's counterparts want transgender 3-year-olds, men competing in women's sports if they "identify" as female, completely open borders, zero bail for violent criminals, and 8.5-month abortions on demand for any reason, you're told that you're using "strawmen" and "picking on the party's extreme who represent only a small percentage of us".

Ahhhhhhh.... the double standards taste good, huh?

oh hey your evangelist cult wants your son to go the fuck back to school. you gonna take a stand against all this science-fag nonsense and get on that to own the libs, i take it?

or are you just totally full of shit because your dad got righteous listening to AM radio in the car when you were like 6 and now youre pot committed to that personality.
    Funny seeing the left talk about "cults" when even Barack Obama scolded Democratic voters last year for viciously attacking each other on social media just because some of them aren't 100% committed to pure leftist dogma.

Try going into a leftist Facebook group, post, "I agree with you guys on almost everything, but I don't think healthy women should be able to get abortions at 8.5 months into the pregnancy", and watch all the people who vote like you call you misogynistic Hitler.

Oh and cool projection with the line about my parents. Weren't you the one who posted that your parents are extreme leftist hippies who make you look like Ted Cruz by comparison?

Comments

big dick: you're a fucking clown druff.

Load Metric
    I hope Druff moves all the political bs in this thread to the trump thread. Ya fucking up tines shit.

It is interesting that they are now having people lay on their bellies to improve ventilation. Makes sense.

Curious about hypoxemia with adequate ventilation cause.

Closing in on 35k dead...and it’s early.

DeWine gonna start reopening businesses May 1. Good.
    Last edited by splitthis; 04-16-2020 at 12:34 PM.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I hope Druff moves all the political bs in this thread to the trump thread. Ya fucking up tines shit.

It is interesting that they are now having people lay on their bellies to improve ventilation. Makes sense.

It is not good that 38% of those hospitalized in USA die.

I said 50k dead by April 30 as the month began. I think that's what we are going to see.

The more telling numbers will be the death rates in about 1-2 weeks. If they don't drop, something is going wrong, unless people have been surviving longer than expected on the ventilators, and then dropping off.

Being on a ventilator is a horrible experience even if you live. Like beyond horrible.

Load Metric
    apparently antibody tests arent shit and the rate of mutation is almost a death blow for vaccines.

happy thursday.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    GILD up 15%-ish off report their drug is effective and it literally carried the S&P up 2% so make of that what you will.
    Last edited by sonatine; 04-16-2020 at 01:46 PM.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Yeah if the covid test won’t pick it up, then sure. The person I know who is most convinced she had it is a 19 year old girl. She was sick as fuck. I saw her. She legit crawled to the bathroom she was so sick. Like that for two solid weeks right after Christmas. When this first hit my mind went straight to her.

I just don’t know. No one avoided her. Her grandparents are like the most likely people to get wiped out in five minutes from covid
    and they never got sick despite bringing her chicken soup and visiting every day. It has to be some weird variant that ain’t acting like this strain.

But most of these people saying they were sicker than they’ve ever been are youngish from what I see. Like all these stories come from people under 50. They were sicker than even this strain is making people. I can totally believe it was here in December. That’s not some long time difference. I guess we will see when the antibody tests come out
    I made this post a week ago. This girls mom just texted me a little bit ago. She was driving same daughter back from ER. Has 103.8 temp and the ER doctors said lock it all down. They sent her to a place that tests because they didn’t, and then sent her back home as her oxygen is fine. They said they haven’t bothered to order many tests with kids her age, but her temp warranted it.

She’s dehydrated as fuck. Mom is following her around with Clorox wipes. Her grandfather came over for Easter. 65. Couple pack a day smoker with frequent breathing issues from painting. He owns a body shop.

Won’t know for 48 hours. Weird if my first confirmed close person I know with Covid was the girl already convinced she had it. I’d still bet against it. Not a heavy case area of PA. Remote. She does work in public though. Clearly if she has it she’ll beat it. Really hoping her grandfather didn’t get it though. Her second fever this over 103 in 5 months. If she doesn’t have it she’s got a bad immune system or really unlucky.

Negative. Fever still won’t break below 102 and goes back to near 104 in the evening. Dry cough.

In my post I said I would bet that she didn’t have it. A few hours after I made that post her friend called her up and said she tested positive for Covid. She had hung out with her like 4 days in a row the previous week. Girl is also 19/20, works in a nursing home, and after she got that call I just assumed 90% she was positive.

Her fever spiked that night up to 104.6 at one point. The doctors said Covid is like 101-103, and 105 is almost always bacterial. She already was battling a UTI infection, so I thought it possible it was hitting her harder given that and how fucking rare it is to get to fevers pushing 104 in 5 months.

I think I’ve had two that high in my life. One was heat stroke after playing 36 holes with a foursome with two of the worst golfers I’ve ever played with. Like 15 hours sunup to sundown and I passed out while taking a shower. Thankfully mine quickly broke after I took something and was like 100 within an hour.

Thought I was going to die when I saw temp as mine was 105.4z One other time I was close to that range(104] when I was married and we both had it and I recall putting a hair dryer under the covers with me and moving it around because I had chills so bad. Bunch of 102. somethings in my life.

That 104 stuff is rare. I told her mom to treat it as a false negative as far as following her around still and cleaning everything. Plus she could still come down with it as she was with positive girl all last week. She could still be in incubation. I can’t imagine what would happen if she got it now.

With her friend positive, that just is really coincidental. Likely it is just regular shit. Much bigger news for grandfather as he was around her right at that point immediately before she got sick when Covid is shedding highest.

This would have wiped him the fuck out. For that sake I hope it’s truly negative. Mom just turned 43 and she weighs 110 lbs. She’d fade it, but her father would be 1A to die from this shit.

There is obviously some really nasty flus still circulating to get that sick twice since Christmas for a young healthy girl.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: JFC
    Last edited by BCR; 04-16-2020 at 01:48 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

oh hey your evangelist cult wants your son to go the fuck back to school. you gonna take a stand against all this science-fag nonsense and get on that to own the libs, i take it?

or are you just totally full of shit because your dad got righteous listening to AM radio in the car when you were like 6 and now youre pot committed to that personality.
    Funny seeing the left talk about "cults" when even Barack Obama scolded Democratic voters last year for viciously attacking each other on social media just because some of them aren't 100% committed to pure leftist dogma.

Try going into a leftist Facebook group, post, "I agree with you guys on almost everything, but I don't think healthy women should be able to get abortions at 8.5 months into the pregnancy", and watch all the people who vote like you call you misogynistic Hitler.

Oh and cool projection with the line about my parents. Weren't you the one who posted that your parents are extreme leftist hippies who make you look like Ted Cruz by comparison?
    Are you not paying attention? The centrists in the Democratic Party have locked in one of their candidates for the presidency, meaning the cultural “cultists” on the left do NOT control the Democratic Party; they just happen to be very noisy. Meanwhile, the End Times-worshipping science-denying Evangelicals have a lock on the Republican Party, with non-religious non-Christian conservatives like yourself just along for the tax-cutting ride, with unquestioning support for Israel a side bonus that sweetens the deal for “culturally Jewish” right-wingers, again like yourself.

So, really, the equivalency of cultishness that you claim for both parties is patently false, but a convenient distraction to rationalize refusal to join more principled conservatives in working to purge the GOP of the Trump disease it has been infected with.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    cool it with the antisemitism Hitler McBigwords

Load Metric
    is the 19 year old girl hot

Platinum
    Load Metric

The laying on their bully thing isn't really new. There are some ventilators and beds designed for actually that.

Load Metric
    22 million jobs shut down , enrolled for unemployment pay.

Load Metric

I doubt tine cares if it’s political as far as politics of covid as he’s made quite a few of those himself discussing the idiocy of the response. It’s not a place to discuss the election or general political stupidity.

I strongly disagree with Druff. I have never seen a cult like this. I wasn’t some Trump TDS person. I disliked him, but I legit thought we might be better off if he won again rather than have Biden eek out a victory when the economy is strong because I knew much of it was fake and didn’t want the eventual correction on the Dem tab. This virus has solved that.

Obama was extraordinarily popular and hope and change shit was everywhere up until the election. Dems just take their victory and most ignore right wingers posting their photoshops of him with his rings in his nose and all that racist shit they posted every day. The constant pettiness of a bunch of fatass inbred right wingers making fun of his wife being a man. Birth certificate garbage.

I still very rarely see Dems posting pro-Dem shit. They may post something defending an issue, but I don’t know one who supports and makes excuses for the Omar chick or shit like that. I’ve never met a pro-antifa person. Almost everyone I know thinks the transgendered shit is off the hook. You have to seek out very young people to find Dems who are all in on that idiocy. It’s predominantly middle-aged to older republicans who engage in the right wing garbage. I’m embarrassed for them.

This non-stop posting Trump as some god memes is like nothing I’ve ever seen. It’s not some fringe element. It’s all day every day and it’s rampant. People who live and will die in the kiddie pool of critical thinking. Deep state gibberish that not a single one of them every referenced until 3 years ago. Just made up shit spoonfed to them to regurgitate.

The same group scared to death of a caravan of few thousand migrants with eyes on them every moment and no real threat because they might carry disease and whatever other nonsense they created into an issue was a giant threat, but not the disease that has already killed 35k people and will eventually make people they know extraordinarily ill or die. That’s a hoax. Just the height of idiocy.

Constantly defending someone who is the pettiest human alive is shocking to me. Being partisan and generally erring on your side is one thing. This is a cult. It’s that black or white.

Defending these daily conferences where he is an absolute fucking moronic embarrassment is twilight zone shit. There is no defense. He has handled the situation as badly as almost possible. Delaying poor people getting checks to make sure you have your name on them is so incredibly sick that it’s disgusting. His everyday pettiness during a crisis. He’s just the ugliest soul with a job of any importance I’ve ever seen. A complete mentally ill child. Any defense of him whatsoever at this point is disappointing.

Empty-headed celebrities with 90iqs don’t spend a single moment defending themselves against the countless trolls they encounter daily. Even the most vapid of them are above him.

They get its part of the deal. That this an over 70 lunatic who spends an hour a day glorifying himself and is this the thinnest-skinned trust fund baby ever. The most glaring example of failed leadership I’ve ever seen. He’s pure white trash and history will remember him and his defenders in the worst manner possible. A cult of people who can never i I made a huge mistake and supported an idiot.

When you think of the biggest Trump supporters here, they are exactly the same people who have downplayed this crisis from the start and continue to. That is not an accident. That is a cult.

Comments

nightmarefish:

Sloppy Joe:

Walter Sobchak: A million greens, BCR is the god king

Kuntmissioner: Honestly

big dick: Your best post out of many v good posts. Summed it up peffectly

blake:

adamantium: the end

gimmick:

Load Metric

I doubt tine cares if it’s political as far as politics of covid as he’s made quite a few of those himself discussing the idiocy of the response. It’s not a place to discuss the election or general political stupidity.

I strongly disagree with Druff. I have never seen a cult like this. I wasn’t some Trump TDS person. I disliked him, but I legit thought we might be better off if he won again rather than have Biden eek out a victory when the economy is strong because I knew much of it was fake and didn’t want the eventual correction on the Dem tab. This virus has solved that.

Obama was extraordinarily popular and hope and change shit was everywhere up until the election. Dems just take their victory and most ignore right wingers posting their photoshops of him with his rings in his nose and all that racist shit they posted every day. The constant pettiness of a bunch of fatass inbred right wingers making fun of his wife being a man. Birth certificate garbage.

I still very rarely see Dems posting pro-Dem shit. They may post something defending an issue, but I don’t know one who supports and makes excuses for the Omar chick or shit like that. I’ve never met a pro-antifa person. Almost everyone I know thinks the transgendered shit is off the hook. You have to seek out very young people to find Dems who are all in on that idiocy. It’s predominantly middle-aged to older republicans who engage in the right wing garbage. I’m embarrassed for them.

This non-stop posting Trump as some god memes is like nothing I’ve ever seen. It’s not some fringe element. It’s all day every day and it’s rampant. People who live and will die in the kiddie pool of critical thinking. Deep state gibberish that not a single one of them every referenced until 3 years ago. Just made up shit spoonfed to them to regurgitate.

The same group scared to death of a caravan of few thousand migrants with eyes on them every moment and no real threat because they might carry disease and whatever other nonsense they created into an issue was a giant threat, but not the disease that has already killed 35k people and will eventually make people they know extraordinarily ill or die. That’s a hoax. Just the height of idiocy.

Constantly defending someone who is the pettiest human alive is shocking to me. Being partisan and generally erring on your side is one thing. This is a cult. It’s that black or white.

Defending these daily conferences where he is an absolute fucking moronic embarrassment is twilight zone shit. There is no defense. He has handled the situation as badly as almost possible. Delaying poor people getting checks to make sure you have your name on them is so incredibly sick that it’s disgusting. His everyday pettiness during a crisis. He’s just the ugliest soul with a job of any importance I’ve ever seen. A complete mentally ill child. Any defense of him whatsoever at this point is disappointing.

Empty-headed celebrities with 90iqs don’t spend a single moment defending themselves against the countless trolls they encounter daily. Even the most vapid of them are above him.

They get its part of the deal. That this an over 70 lunatic who spends an hour a day glorifying himself and is this the thinnest-skinned trust fund baby ever. The most glaring example of failed leadership I’ve ever seen. He’s pure white trash and history will remember him and his defenders in the worst manner possible. A cult of people who can never i I made a huge mistake and supported an idiot.

When you think of the biggest Trump supporters here, they are exactly the same people who have downplayed this crisis from the start and continue to. That is not an accident. That is a cult.

but transgender men competing in womens sports.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    is the 19 year old girl hot
    Shes a very pretty young woman. I’ll be honest, I just don’t view girls that young that way. I don’t look at any 19 year old like that, particularly ones I’ve known since childhood. Her mother though makes me hard when she breathes. That’s how I know her obviously.

Comments

Hockey Guy: lol

OSA: pic of mom then

Load Metric
    The anti-Trump cult is as rabid as the pro-Trump cult

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Cults beget cults.

Load Metric

i think the point being made is that the 'left' actually has a lot to be rabid about, because we know that turning your back on science and demonizing intelligence while embracing superstition and fawning over personality disorders has been proven, time and again, to be very very bad policy, and often generates a horrific amount of actual death and suffering.

its good to see you just admit the pro-trumpers are a cult but its frustrating to see you havent quite grasped what a cult is and why they are empirically bad.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    New drinking game during these press conferences. Drink every time Trump says "things" or "stuff".

Thread Information