Yes, I know this is posted in backwards order (aside from the last one), but it actually makes most sense reading it this way, so there ya go.

What do I think?

Yes, I believe the hand happened as she stated. Preflop I understand the flat because people were so deep. On the flop, I understand the check-around, though it's keeping the pot smaller, which you don't want at this point. Yes, may would suspect she has AQ here (due to the flat pre), but there's also two diamond out there, and a bet on the flop might actually trick people into thinking she didn't flop a monster.

As played, I don't understand the turn check around. At this point you have to fire. Maybe you'll get lucky and run into AA, 88, Q8, or A8, or a flush, and they won't want to lay it down (especially by the fish, who could have any of these except the AA).

River I agree with her play. The regular isn't making it $43k more unless he has a super-sick read or he has it. I have to say it's most likely he has it (Jd9d or JdKd), and knows AA/QQ/AQ might have a hard time laying the hand down. This is also why betting the earlier streets is helpful, as it might give you more of a clue as to what they really have (or force them off and never let them get there on the river).

But I'm not a high stakes cash NL player, so what do I know?

LOL at the low limit trolls on Twitter saying that she's playing with daddy's money.

Here is Kym Lim, who I believe is age 33: