Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 429

Thread: Stones livestream player Mike Postle accused of "live superusing"

  1. #61

  2. #62
    Gold MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    399
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Name:  EF5zp7-VAAA5z9T.png
Views: 447
Size:  340.5 KB

  3. #63
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    593
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,342
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Name:  EF5zp7-VAAA5z9T.png
Views: 447
Size:  340.5 KB
    How about a 100k bounty to whoever can prove exactly how he did it. (and if he turns himself in the 100k gets split among 10 players he played the most with)

  4. #64
    Bronze Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    26
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Does anyone think heís not guilty? I canít find anyone

    He's not guilty until proven so beyond and to the exclusion of reasonable doubt. He hasn't even been charged with a crime. However, I think he definitely cheated. But, he's not guilty and from his statement...he doesn't feel guilt or remorse.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  6. #66
    Gold MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    399
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Does anyone think heís not guilty? I canít find anyone

    He's not guilty until proven so beyond and to the exclusion of reasonable doubt. He hasn't even been charged with a crime. However, I think he definitely cheated. But, he's not guilty and from his statement...he doesn't feel guilt or remorse.
    This is not a court of law

  7. #67
    Gold MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    399
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,583

  8. #68
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    593
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,342
    This river overshove is the dumbest play I've seen so far. No logic can justify it. Unless he knew the guy had AK ofc.
    Name:  3eca68c2c62398634a602ae47d09d624.png
Views: 437
Size:  853.0 KB

  9. #69
    It's ironic that Stones and the tournament director now say they are doing an investigation just a day after making two Twitter comments saying that the allegations were fabricated. I seriously question their management/ownership and I think it's more than likely that at least one person in that group was complicit.

    Based on all the evidence and the his results shown in that spreadsheet I'm 99+% convinced he was cheating. The only thing missing is direct evidence.

  10. #70
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1390
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,082
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by OracleOmaha View Post
    It's ironic that Stones and the tournament director now say they are doing an investigation just a day after making two Twitter comments saying that the allegations were fabricated. I seriously question their management/ownership and I think it's more than likely that at least one person in that group was complicit.

    Based on all the evidence and the his results shown in that spreadsheet I'm 99+% convinced he was cheating. The only thing missing is direct evidence.
    Its a standard we will try to sweep this under the rug and when it won't go away with more allegations popping up by people with a larger social media following they have no choice but to look into it further.

    Shutting down streaming operations to buy more time as to how to handle this matter was bound to happen. I'm sure internally most agree something isn't right but they don't want to look like fools in the matter.

    This is a big scandal that can put them in serious jeopardy of serious fines and potentially (but not likely) losing their license.

    Mike should get out of dodge now if he's smart because with outside people investigating this it's only a matter of time before they nail him.

  11. #71
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5406
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,607
    Blog Entries
    2





    Looks like they no longer trust their BS "investigation" from earlier.

    The fact that they continued live streaming for a few days while this blew up (and even had Mike's brother on the stream) was a HUGE public relations misstep.

    Finally they realize that their broadcast will just be full of trolls in the chat room (plus heavily attacked on social media), and that any marketing gain they get out of these streams will be more than negated by the bashing and the outrage.

    It's also likely that their initial "investigation" simply involved a quick cursory look at their equipment and setup, and wasn't particularly aggressive, nor did it focus on Mike's hands. It probably just involved looking to see if they could figure out how he did it, and since they couldn't, they declared the stream was secure.

    Unbelievable that they thought this would fool the poker community and shut the matter down.

    Now they realize they're fucked unless they come up with real answers.

    The big question: Was any of the Stones staff in on it?

  12. #72
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5406
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,607
    Blog Entries
    2
    Here's a bigger version of the "hat stuffing" pic. Very suspicious.



    I wonder what could be in there. Maybe some kind of soft pulse only he can feel/hear?

  13. #73
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5406
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,607
    Blog Entries
    2
    Earlier this year an accusation was made that a player was cheating in our game

    We conducted a full investigation & found no evidence that any cheating had occurred

    Stones Live stream remains a secure poker streaming platform

    The recent allegations are completely fabricated
    That was their prior statement about the matter.

    So they accused Veronica of "fabricating" the allegations, basically saying that she's a liar.

    They also internally pressured her not to come forward with this stuff, and dismissed her concerns.

    Now suddenly they're doing a "more thorough investigation".

    Uh huh. When is it time to apologize to Veronica?

  14. #74
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5406
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,607
    Blog Entries
    2

  15. #75
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5406
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,607
    Blog Entries
    2
    Sessions #24-29 were said to occur while Justin Kuraitis was away working at the WSOP.

    Hmmmm....

  16. #76

  17. #77
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5406
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,607
    Blog Entries
    2
    As I expected, Mac Verstandig is all over this one.



    I hope Stones gets crushed over this. Their initial responses were arrogant to the point of taunting the community.

    Imagine not only calling the allegations "fabricated", but also then featuring the brother of the accused on the next stream, as a basic FU to the accusers.

    Fuck them.

  18. #78
    Serial Blogger BeerAndPoker's Avatar
    Reputation
    1390
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,082
    Blog Entries
    20


    Watch the second clip not the one by that Boski goon

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Epic!

  19. #79
    Hatters gonna hat.

    Oh, and BTW...

    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Man, do I have a theory here too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I don't know about Stones but a lot of these live streams the commentators are seeing the action and commentating on a delay as well (15 to 30 minutes on average) so the question is who internally is helping him?

    You can make some great bets or calls based on opponents but it only goes so far and you're bound to be wrong in huge pots stationing off, or having your bluff picked off. It don't matter how elite of a player you are nobody is this spot on so much.

    If he's rarely playing non-broadcasted games or playing lower stakes as mentioned then that is very telling too.

    I'm not in the mood to look at this but their is a website link below that I found from a quick search that sells various cheating devices so if anyone wants to look on there to come up with possibilities as to what he could be doing then here:

    https://www.cardslenses.com/

    The buzzer on the leg/ankle thing mentioned seems like a strong possibility.
    It's better than that. It's also more obvious if someone tells you what to watch for.

    Also, live video, even if played back for spectators after 10 or 15 minutes, exists as as a live stream in real time. If you were ever involved with the production, you had a chance to add your own rogue injector making it possible to make it live to you.

    It's obvious he's getting the info about what he's up again in real time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Yeah, that's really bad, like, a slap in the face of the public (players and viewers alike).

    F Stones.

    Here's an interesting/weird video where Mike Postle (who is obviously somehow entrenched in the poker department as a consultant etc. at Stones) is wedged, (thats him hat-less), between Justin Kelly and McEachern...

  20. #80


    also, chat from the JFK guy during the 88 check-call



    apparently, the JFKTD guy just bought a new tesla

    these motherfuckers arent even trying

     
    Comments
      
      GambleBotsChafedPenis: LOL Buying A Tesla Rep
    Last edited by Shizzmoney; 10-02-2019 at 08:13 PM.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

    "Donk down, thatís what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2020, 05:37 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-08-2019, 06:23 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-08-2019, 01:26 AM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-06-2019, 08:03 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2019, 10:26 AM