First of all I apologize in advance for putting this in the wrong forum...I know it should be in the WSOP one, but that one is kind of slow right now and I wanted to make sure it was seen. Druff can feel free to move this over there if he would like to.

Anyway, I'm excited because exactly one week from now I will be on a plane headed to Vegas to play in only my second WSOP event ever. I'm playing the $1,500 O8 event on May 30, along with a daily O8/Stud8 tournament on May 29 at the Orleans and a $400 O8 tournament at the Orleans on June 1, assuming I'm out of the WSOP event by then.

I've created a new Twitter account to provide updates...the goal is to do as many as possible and pretty much live tweet the tournament action as it happens. It is @mdjpoker if you're interested.

Also, if Druff lets me take him out for lunch Thursday at the restaurant of his choice before the 3 pm O8 event I will donate $50 to the next freeroll, plus another $50 if either of us cashes in the event. If not, I will pledge an amount equivalent to whatever I spend on myself for lunch (probably either a $2-3 tip on a comped buffet or a $6-7 In n Out Burger combo), plus $50 if I cash.

Good luck to anyone reading this who is also playing in the WSOP this summer...maybe I'll see some of you out there!