Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 142

Thread: Raymond Davis of RealGrinders arrested for sexual assault on minor

  1. #121
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4687
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    BTW, since there are 2 cases, of which one was transferred in May, here is the right way to search it:

    Search page: https://www.clarkcountycourts.us/Ano...ch.aspx?ID=400

    Case #: C-19-342946-1

    There is no way to permanently link the case through a URL.

  2. #122
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    424
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    https://www.8newsnow.com/i-team/i-te...inst-children/ (TV interview on 8 News Now in Vegas)
    He gained a bit of sympathy from me here^^^

    Seems like he's going to play the "I didn't know she was underage" card.

    No idea how valid that argument is.

    Edit: Oh wait the charges all say with a girl under 14 yo. Except for the one typo:

    SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH A MINOR UNDER FOURTEEN YEARS OF AGE
    SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH A MINOR UNDER FOURTEEN YEARS OF AGE
    SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH A MINOR UNDER FOURTEEN YEARS OF AGE
    OPEN OR GROSS LEWDNESS
    LEWDNESS WITH A CHILD UNDER THE AGE OR 14
    LEWDNESS WITH A CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 14
    LEWDNESS WITH A CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 14
    OPEN OR GROSS LEWDNESS
    OPEN OR GROSS LEWDNESS
    If he was getting BJs from girls that were 13 or younger that he met online then fuck him. What a mess though.
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 11-27-2019 at 09:37 PM.

  3. #123
    I had the same reaction dupe_. Felt sorry for him.

    18,000 Facebook members and nobody told him to get a lawyer. That defies belief. Like you gotta explain that to me. That’s a pretty worthless enterprise it would appear.

    He might do serious time cause he’s stupid. That’s some real shit right there. He may have already poisoned his chances going forward. Scary.

    Then again he may be guilty so there is that.

    But yeah, those articles softened your opinion of a guy charged with pedophilia.

  4. #124
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4687
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    Some weird fake account is bothering me on Facebook about this, pretending to be a woman from Europe who just happened to stumble upon the article about Ray.

    Reminds me a bit of "Lady in Red" we have over here. Maybe the same person, maybe not.

    Look, if you have something negative to say about Ray, just register an account here as yourself and say it. No need for these phony accounts attempting to manipulate me. I've been around too long to fall for any of this nonsense.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW, since there are 2 cases, of which one was transferred in May, here is the right way to search it:

    Search page: https://www.clarkcountycourts.us/Ano...ch.aspx?ID=400

    Case #: C-19-342946-1

    There is no way to permanently link the case through a URL.
    a world class poker player???

    yikes

    and he probably shouldn't have said anything about a 10yr old boyscout
    Hi Lew!!!

  6. #126
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4687
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    This case is just so strange all around, and it's even strange on my end with these creepy Ray Davis haters creating fake accounts here and on social media in order to goad me into trashing him.

    Like, if these people just came to me normally and said, "Hey, we think Ray Davis is a piece of shit, here's why we have issues with him beyond just this, here's the evidence, etc etc...", I would totally listen.

    You know, like any normal adult would do.

    Instead I'm getting these idiotic fake accounts here and on Facebook trying to play emotional manipulation games with me, and that just pushes me away from wanting to listen to them at all.

    I've never seen anything like this before. Nothing with this case makes any sense to me.

    The police haven't made sense.

    The DA hasn't made sense.

    Ray Davis hasn't made sense.

    Ray Davis' enemies haven't made sense.

    The judge hasn't made sense.

    Even the TV reporters at KLAS-8 were left scratching their heads about the whole thing, and that was after spending a lot of hours attempting to figure out what was going on.



    I feel like I'm in the fucking Twilight Zone.

  7. #127
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    352
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Wtf is ray Davis
    Some dude you'll probably vote for in the near future.

     
    Comments
      
      Dan Druff: unexpected return of nado dave

  8. #128
    Druff,

    Heard you talking about Ray last night - and saw his jailhouse interview - are you able to share the 10 page letter he sent you yet?

    Or do we have to wait until after February?

  9. #129
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4687
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    Here's an exclusive.

    This record is related to his April 2019 arrest, after he was released. I redacted his driver's license # and SSN for obvious reasons.

    Name:  raydavis1-redact.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  127.1 KB

    It notes that, at the time, he was on electronic monitoring following his April 20th arrest, and states the conditions placed upon him (no alcohol, no weapons, no drugs, no contact with anyone under 18, no contact with victim).

    In the second half of the document, it lists his accused aliases, their dates of birth, and their SSNs. I redacted the SSNs again, even if some or all may not be real. It is interesting that the birthdates of the aliases resemble Ray's real birthdate (3/24/67).

    Here was an evaluation regarding bail. It was set at $25,000 at the time based upon this info and the accused crime. It is still not fully clear why it was elevated to $500,000, aside from his court outburst.

    Name:  raydavis2.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  122.1 KB


    I had previously stated that he was accused of being 5 different fake Ray Davis identities, but apparently that's not true, and I was given bad info. It seems he was actually accused of 5 other names: Davey Davis, David Prince, Greg Johnson, David Robbins, and Jack Robertson. None of these aliases are said to be related to the current accusations, nor do I believe they were previously accused of sex crimes.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here was an evaluation regarding bail. It was set at $25,000 at the time based upon this info and the accused crime. It is still not fully clear why it was elevated to $500,000, aside from his court outburst.
    Seeing how many ssns and IDs he has, I could see him being a pretty big flight risk. They were likely afraid he wouldn't show back up for $25K.
    @CursedDiamonds on twitter

  11. #131
    a few years back Ray was on the PFA radio and he eluded to enjoying the company of young children like a big brother type of arrangement sounded pretty suspect at the time now it is even more creepy. I wish i could remember the time/date of the show but maybe some one remembers better than me the episode.
    all hail Hydra



    Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

  12. #132
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    424
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    a few years back Ray was on the PFA radio and he eluded to enjoying the company of young children like a big brother type of arrangement sounded pretty suspect at the time now it is even more creepy. I wish i could remember the time/date of the show but maybe some one remembers better than me the episode.

    I remember that. Something about them coming over any time they were hungry or needed a ride somewhere.

  13. #133
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4687
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    Episode was probably the one about that Brandi chick (the one from Colorado, not Brandi Hawbaker, who passed away in 2008).

    That was in January 2017. The episode was called "Brandi, You're a Fine Girl". Though Ray appeared on other episodes, so I'm not sure which one he talked about the kids.

    He had posted to RealGrinders in the past about helping neighborhood kids with things. However, in the pictures he posted, the kids were a lot younger than the accusing girls here, and they were a mixture of male and female. Even if Ray is guilty of these charges (and the one in 04), those involved teen girls. It's not all that common for pedo men to like both post-pubescent girls and pre-pubescent girls. Usually it's one or the other. Also, predators tend to focus upon one gender, yet Ray was helping both boys and girls in the neighborhood, and indeed there are no allegations that he ever committed any misdeeds with any boys.

    But I agree that the optics aren't good, given the accusations he's facing.

    When some people who didn't like Ray at the time questioned why he was helping these kids, he said that he had a bad childhood and both parents were terrible, and he wanted to help kids who were in a similar predicament. He had posted in RG before on Mother's Day and Father's Day regarding the hatred he has for his parents. His father is dead, but Ray wrote that the guy was a piece of shit and is glad he's dead. On Mother's Day, he talked about how his mom was terrible, and that he hasn't seen her in 20 years, even though she sometimes attempts to reach out to him. I think it's likely that he really did have a bad childhood.

    At the same time, if he is guilty of this stuff, a bad childhood is not an excuse for it.

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Ray was helping both boys and girls in the neighborhood, and indeed there are no allegations that he ever committed any misdeeds with any boys.

    But I agree that the optics aren't good, given the accusations he's facing.
    He was a professional gambler. A professional gambler “helping young boys & girls”. Yeah, the optics aren’t good.


    That kind of interaction has huge huge influence. A little awareness of how you are perceived was in order.

    It’s like a Vape Shop owner running an after school program. Perhaps a liquor store sponsoring a little league team. Or a lawyer.

    It’s legal. However, very few people can handle gambling and even less are successful. It’s no role model. Just do your thing and leave the kids alone.

    This “be kind to kids story” ironically is actually gonna hurt him.

    I’m all about the gamble. I never talk about it. Not to my kids or any kids. Or any adults for that matter. They don’t need any unintentional messaging from me. That is also why this forum is meaningful to me.

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend:
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 12-01-2019 at 10:02 PM.

  15. #135
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4687
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Ray was helping both boys and girls in the neighborhood, and indeed there are no allegations that he ever committed any misdeeds with any boys.

    But I agree that the optics aren't good, given the accusations he's facing.
    He was a professional gambler. A professional gambler “helping young boys & girls”. Yeah, the optics aren’t good.


    That kind of interaction has huge huge influence. A little awareness of how you are perceived was in order.

    It’s like a Vape Shop owner running an after school program. Perhaps a liquor store sponsoring a little league team. Or a lawyer.

    It’s legal. However, very few people can handle gambling and even less are successful. It’s no role model. Just do your thing and leave the kids alone.

    This “be kind to kids story” ironically is actually gonna hurt him.

    I’m all about the gamble. I never talk about it. Not to my kids or any kids. Or any adults for that matter. They don’t need any unintentional messaging from me. That is also why this forum is meaningful to me.
    Prior to the mid-80s, you could spend time with kids unrelated to you, be perfectly respectful, and not fall under suspicion.

    However, after the mass awareness campaign about pedophiles -- strangely started by the infamous "Bike Shop" episode of Diff'rent Strokes, people began to view men like this much differently.

    And that was a good thing for the most part. Most adults who want to spend an unusual time with other people's kids have an evil ulterior motive, and it's a positive thing that parents are now more aware of that. It does leave a few good people under unfair suspicion, but that's the small price we pay.

    Personally, I have no desire to spend any time with kids or teens who are unrelated to me. I think most adult men wold say the same thing.

    It's possible that, even if Ray is guilty of the charges currently being pressed, that the younger children he was helping was simply an act of kindness. But as I said, bad optics, even if he weren't a gambler for a living.

  16. #136
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    424
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He had posted to RealGrinders in the past about helping neighborhood kids with things. However, in the pictures he posted, the kids were a lot younger than the accusing girls here,
    Do you know how old they were?

    Or does "SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH A MINOR UNDER FOURTEEN YEARS OF AGE" mean the girl was like 10-13 years old, not 1-13.

  17. #137
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4687
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He had posted to RealGrinders in the past about helping neighborhood kids with things. However, in the pictures he posted, the kids were a lot younger than the accusing girls here,
    Do you know how old they were?

    Or does "SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH A MINOR UNDER FOURTEEN YEARS OF AGE" mean the girl was like 10-13 years old, not 1-13.
    I believe one was 15 and one was 13. The alleged events occurred five years ago. The older of the two supposedly tried to get a job at the RealGrinders lounge in 2018, but was turned down.

    For whatever reason, the charge involving the 15-year-old, which existed in April, is now gone, and all of the charges are related to the younger girl.

  18. #138
    Gold ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    315
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,420
    Im wondering if when he was fingerprinted they didn't run him through the FBI national database and came back with all those hits on the aliases and the DOBs being similar.. Uhh Yeah Id dare say they might actually have evidence to backup the accusations of multiple aliases that's not uncommon for long term scofflaws to use different aliases with birthdays all close to their own so that it doesn't stick out too much.. Pretty much all the old records have been digitized now from the old fingerprint cards done during booking.. Also I hate to tell you but Ray definitely had been out of NV, as he was in California in Nov 2017 because thats when I had won that seat to play at Commerce and he was seated at the table literally next to mine.. He seemed shocked I lasted as long as I did in the tournament making it almost to the dinner break before short stack just forced me to M Value and shove all in with KQ off with I think I was 8BBs.

     
    Comments
      
      duped_samaritan: scofflaws
    <This Ad Space for Rent or Sale>

  19. #139
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4687
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    He was allowed to be in Commerce in November 2017. That was before he was arrested. He claims he didn't know about any warrant at all until April 2018 when he was arrested, and that's probably true.

  20. #140
    Gold ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    315
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He was allowed to be in Commerce in November 2017. That was before he was arrested. He claims he didn't know about any warrant at all until April 2018 when he was arrested, and that's probably true.
    On the radio last week you said Ray claimed or said he hadn't been out of NV in a long time hence why I brought up Nov 2017.. Anyway MIGHT call in tonight after all these years as Jesus started his 47th year on earth today (turned 46)
    <This Ad Space for Rent or Sale>

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-19-2017, 07:39 PM
  2. Robert Mizrachi accused of being racist by Raymond Davis
    By AhoosierA in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 06:42 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 12:23 AM
  4. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-24-2016, 10:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •