There's another thread here by Rickastley that asks members to report their thoughts about PFA five months in.

I haven't posted there yet but here's a hint. I love PFA.

That said, there is no doubt Druff took every opportunity to cut me off during my recent 'phone in' visit to Poker Fraud Alert Radio.

You can listen to the segment which begins here at the 2:08 mark of PFA Radio.

Initially Druff criticized me for jumping into the radio conversation before being told to speak. I think he forgot that he had no producer for the show. I called in, heard VWLS, and said hello VWLS? That was it. I had no idea if I was on air or not. No one responded to my call.

Anyway, after listening to Druff's defense of Vegas Poker Radio and their virus issue, I was invited to speak.

Druff quickly cut me off and told me to post my advice for dealing with the Vegas Poker Radio virus on the forum.

OK, fine. I understand Druff is close with Jasep and didn't want me to relate anything negative about Vegas Poker Radio.

The fact is I knew that the VPR rootkit virus could wreak havoc with any PFA member who visited Vegas Poker Radio via an infected link.

Then Drexel chimed in and inadvertently saved the day.

His initial question implied that I had something to do with Vegas Poker Radio's virus problems. I believe my response dispelled that.

Although I've had disagreements with Jasep on PFA, Drexels implication was hurtful and baseless.

Anyway, Drexel's questions kept me on air. It was an OK segment. Vwls asked me about my recent back and forth with a few PFA members over some non-issue. I laughed and said it was no problem. As far as I was concerned, debating the haters was like shooting fish in a barrel.

The real question, brought up by at least one another PFA member months ago is, what is the relationship between Poker Fraud Alert and Vegas Poker Radio?

It's like the elephant in the room here. I don't get it.

Why two forums?

Why two radio formats?

What is the benefit to Poker Fraud Alert?