Thread: rate my racist professor

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

rate my racist professor

gr8 site

https://ratemyracistprofessor.com/

let's start by examining them.

i started this thread started because i was looking for info on trinity college for my son.

in my search i came across this jackass, and then this site

here is the prof from trinity

JOHNNY ERIC WILLIAMS

|Professor of Sociology

Name:  Johnny-Eric-Williams.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  52.6 KB

Johnny Williams made national headlines in June 2017 when, following the June 14 shooting attack on Republican lawmakers, he posted on Twitter that self-identified ‘whites’ need to “put [an] end to the vectors of their destructive mythology of whiteness and their white supremacy system.”

He concluded his posts by writing “#LetThemFuckingDie,” referring to ‘whites’ as “inhuman assholes”.[1]

As a result of his post, there were so many death threats made against Williams and threats to Trinity College that the campus was forced to shut down for a day.

[2] Following the incident, Williams was placed on immediate leave.[3] Trinity College has since argued that Williams’ comments are protected by “academic freedom,” and he is scheduled to return to teaching in January 2018.[4]

this dude is completely hostile to white kids from what i've read. yet, he still teaches at trinity. he's pro blm as well.

Degrees:
    Ph.D., Brandeis Univ. (1995)
    M.A., Brandeis Univ. (1990)
    M.A., Univ. of Arkansas (1986)
    B.A., Ouachita Baptist Univ. (1984)

Johnny E. Williams is the author of African-American Religion and the Civil Rights Movement in Arkansas (University Press of Mississippi 2003) and Decoding Racial Ideology in Genomics (Lexington Books 2016). The former book examines the role of religious culture in motivating civil rights protest among African-Americans while the latter investigates the complex role racialized culture plays in delimiting how genome researchers think about human genetic variation. He is the author of numerous articles examining culture’s role in politics, social movement mobilization and scientific knowledge production.
    He is also currently writing The Persistence of White Sociology (Palgrave Macmillan) which explores how conventional sociology as a theory, method and ideology functions to ensure the viability of systemic racism.

His commentary is featured in media outlets such as Black Agenda Report, Racism Review, CounterPunch,Ctnewsjunkie.com and The Mark News (Toronto, Canada).

Areas of Specialty:

• Religion
    • Science
    • Culture
    • Social Movements
    • White Supremacy/Systemic Racism
    • Politics

stay clear of this jackass

i hate to say it, but this prolly eliminates trinity college from he mulva camp. 1 bad apple ruins the bunch. much like wut les is doing right now

there has also been a campaign from alumni to get rid of this douche. but to no avail.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10293

• Alumni frustration is mounting as Trinity College prepares for the return of Johnny Eric Williams, the professor who was placed on paid leave after posting comments endorsing violence against whites on social media.
    • Despite having ostensibly left campus for his own safety, Williams returned in September for a speech in which he declared that “whiteness needs to die” and encouraged student to join the Campus Anti-Fascist Network.
    • One alum is spearheading a campaign to demand Williams' termination, circulating a petition among fellow alumni after administrators brushed off his complaints that the professor's behavior is harming Trinity's reputation.

oh.....here is the president of trinity college that didn't do anything

Joanne Berger-Sweeney

Name:  JoanneBerger-Sweeney300232.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  85.9 KB

trinity use to have a pretty strong tradition of academic excellence....is it complete shit?. columbia, nyu, berk....and...."trinity".....lol @ trinity being this liberal and bad.
    Last edited by mulva; 03-07-2019 at 04:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Left wing bigotry is just what you are going to get in colleges nowadays. It is what it is. It sucks to be a kid (or parent) going into college today. Super over-priced and you are getting nothing but garbage propaganda. No education at all, unless you go into a hard science. And even then if you are a white male there is a target on your back, and everyone is gunning for you to fail. I just hope things turn around before I have to worry about it, or the career market paradigm changes so colleges aren't such an necessary gatekeeper to good professions.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Left wing bigotry is just what you are going to get in colleges nowadays. It is what it is. It sucks to be a kid (or parent) going into college today. Super over-priced and you are getting nothing but garbage propaganda. No education at all, unless you go into a hard science. And even then if you are a white male there is a target on your back, and everyone is gunning for you to fail. I just hope things turn around before I have to worry about it, or the career market paradigm changes so colleges aren't such an necessary gatekeeper to good professions.
    nothing like college admission quotas for diversity and affirmative action hires for profs as well.....

i still lol @ unc and duke and several other top notch colleges wrecking it by allowing students that should not be going there...it's a frkken joke. some of these kids can't even speak and formulate sentences.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Anytime I read this....

Professor of Sociology

I hear

Someone who should be waiting tables

If that makes me an asshole then so be it

Comments

Tellafriend: Or gender studies

unchainedghost:

Thread Information