Thread: ***OFFICIAL***PFA CUSTOM TITLE CONTEST

Load Metric
    Change my entry for 408's title to:

SUPER MOIST

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

SUPER MOIST
    Just edit your original post, tomorrow after work ~7pm pacific I plan to cull the posts in this thread, one by one, and put together a poll for the final winner. The poll will run from Friday morning, maybe 8am or so, until Sunday evening, and when it's done it's done. For the rest of my e-life here on PFA, it's done.

Also if I see posts with 2-3 entries and the poster didn't bother to cull, I will do it for that person, and my decisions will be based on what I think the site will get more enjoyment out of and nothing else. For example, muck ficon has a post with "sister fucker" "future james holmes" and "widow whisperer" (might be spider whisperer actually) and I would just pick the third one without hesitation, mostly because "sister fucker" oh you guys get the idea.

if I am not around tomorrow on time, it's because I am with my elderly neighbor and anyone here at PFA is more than welcome to make the poll themselves. It will stick.

The only niggling detail I haven't figured out yet is whether or not I can make a poll with more than 10 choices, i'd kind of rather not anyway, but if I see like 20 or 25 entrants, it's probably ideal to make a poll with all the choices vs a big long post where people have to post their vote as opposed to clicking a bubble.

IDK, culling a top 10 tomorrow is probably my #1 choice, 20 potentials tops, but it's your guy's thing, you tell me, or I'm going to decide based on the criteria listed in this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

SUPER MOIST
    Winner

Load Metric
    Anyone who wants their entry to be considered legit please take a moment to finalize your post in this thread, just edit the old one please. I am tired and will cull the entries into a poll first thing in the morning. Anyone who was on the fence, throw something out there, it won't hurt. Also after probably 9am or so tomorrow I will put the poll up and it will not be changing after that happens.

Try to pick carefully, no changing your vote after it's been cast unless Druff agrees via PM or something. It's not sooper serious afterall, I just hope it's been a little fun for you guys and also I will always have something to remember this period in my life by.

Super Moist
    Spider Whisperer (PLEASE change that to Widow Whisperer)
    Fitness Expert

too tired to go through them all, but the above three were standouts IMO. Also I will not be voting but I am keen to see what eventually wins haha.
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    This seems like the perfect way for someone who has no job or money to be spending their time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    This seems like the perfect way for someone who has no job or money to be spending their time.

be a bit rough for you to hit 50 posts by 8AM, but you're welcome to try.

Load Metric
    "Heeb's fluffer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    "PFA Cakemix"

Load Metric
    "CEO (Cake Eating Orangutan)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    "My Mother Fed Me Pennies"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    "My Mother Fed Me Pennies"
    borrowing this but "Coppermouth" fits better IMO

Load Metric
    Yeast Infection
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Here are the current entries. Leaving this up for another 4 hours or so for anyone to add anything, make changes etc, and I will cull down to 10 based on which ones seem to be getting attention or not etc.

Muck please pick one of your 3, all are pretty good, though I might swing toward Widow Whisperer myself (I promised I wouldn't do this, but personally it's funny and would stick, the other 2 are pretty marginal IMO)

China- "PFA Fitness Expert"
    Drk- "Super Moist"
    NBH- "PFA CAKE MIX KING"
    Faduniak- "Waste of Life"
    Riskastley- "Attention Whore"
    RBCombover- "Missing a few eggs"
    Searles- "A few eggs short of a cake"
    Limitles- "Better than Searles"
    Pikachar- "PFA MOIST CAKE MIX KING"
    Nunbeater- "Sea Man"
    Muck Ficon- "Spider Whisperer" (I may change this to Widow Whisperer) vs "Heeb's Fluffer" vs "CEO (Cake Eating Orangutan)"
    Tommyt- "Suicidal Social Catalyst"
    Crowe Diddley- "Banned"
    Shortbuspoker- "makes jewdonk feel better about himself"
    Bootsy Collins- "Concrete Bed, Bath Salts and Beyond"
    Anonamoose- "PFA Cakemix"
    Vegas- "My Mother Fed Me Pennies" vs "Coppermouth"
    Herbertstemple- "Yeast Infection"

Honorable mentions- Widow Whisperer, Coppermouth, Super Moist and PFA Fitness Expert

Load Metric
    as catalyst to the thread i would hope my entry is included in the final cut

Load Metric
    Isn't it Druffs decision to change your title? I haven't seen him once in this thread say he's going to change it.

Why do you feel the constant need to get accepted on the Internet?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Isn't it Druffs decision to change your title? I haven't seen him once in this thread say he's going to change it.

Name:  untitled.bmp
Views: 147
Size:  148.4 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Yeah, I try really hard to be accepted.

Reach further gimp

Load Metric

Reach further gimp
    You have more posts across more poker forums than any other user that I am aware of.
    You constantly troll mike and act like you wish he would go away, yet you continue to repetitively read and respond to his posts. Just ignore him if you really want to. We all know you dont want to though.

I cant find it (i havent looked real hard), but I do recall Druff saying that anyone can have their undertitled changed, all they have to do is PM him.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Reach further gimp
    You have more posts across more poker forums than any other user that I am aware of.
    You constantly troll mike and act like you wish he would go away, yet you continue to repetitively read and respond to his posts. Just ignore him if you really want to. We all know you dont want to though.

I cant find it (i havent looked real hard), but I do recall Druff saying that anyone can have their undertitled changed, all they have to do is PM him.

The number of posts I have over an 8 year period being involved in forums = I try hard to be accepted?

You're going to tell me to ignore someone in a public forum? Pretty sure I can say whatever I want.

Now I know why 3/4ths of the forum has you ignored.

What's it like spending the majority of your day at a place where the majority hates you? Something tells me you're very used to it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Reach further gimp

Thread Information