Let's make this very clear

I am going to destroy you and your reputation

Do I sound like I'm joking ?
Hey drama junkie

You're about to get my dick up your ass

This will not be pleasant for you

And don't forget that when it comes to playing the family card....you drew first blood emailing my sister

I'm going to completely destroy what's left of your LOL reputation
Yes I'm absolutely going to make videos about you

It's about time someone documented your horrible crimes against humanity

Not worried about them being posted on your silly ghost town failsite

Rest assured they will circulate effectively

Like Stanford medical center and the real estate community in Palo Alto
Hey drama junkie

You're about to get my dick up your ass

This will not be pleasant for you

And don't forget that when it comes to playing the family card....you drew first blood emailing my sister

I'm going to completely destroy what's left of your LOL reputation
That's just four of the 15 threatening/angry drunk e-mails I've received from meth addict Martin Carrico of Tijuana/Ensenada, Mexico (and formerly Sacramento).

The "Stanford medical center" reference is a threat to harass my brother, who works there.

He has made other threats, as well.

The "you drew first blood by e-mailing my sister" reference is bullshit, and is his excuse to harass my family. He's referring to something about 8-9 years ago when he posted my brother's work info on one of his failsites, and then offered to give my parents' info to "anyone who wants it". In return, I e-mailed his sister and politely informed her that Marty was harassing people's family members in order to wage pathetic forum wars, and that she needed to know about it because it would probably affect her soon enough. She called him and screamed at him, and he panicked and quickly took down the brother info and kept telling me how awful I was to have e-mailed his sister. Fucking hypocrite.

Anyway, I have removed the filter for Martin Carrico's last name, as the world needs to know that he's a scammer, drug addict, and major alcoholic.

He's also a huge racist and homophobe, which I will be documenting shortly via his own posts over the years.

Please be aware of this if you came across this post and are considering having dealings with him.

In fact, I think it is time that certain people are warned about Marty's past and present, so they can avoid being harmed by him in the same way he has harmed so many others.