Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

That's a bunch of bullshit and you know it.

One joking post referencing something he said in the past justifies harassing my mom?

Funny that the above "reap what you sow" message comes from you of all people, who flipped out because splitthis made some veiled threats after you repeatedly bashed her on the forum and radio show.

I really don’t enjoy being the bitch you seem to bring out in me. It doesn’t make my forum experience more enjoyable nor does it make me feel better about the way I live my life or treat others. That said, if you provoke me or make latent threats or nasty comments to instigate me - I, not unlike Tyde, will fire back and defend myself. Owning this site doesn’t give you the rite to insist that we all treat you with a level of decency or respect that you are absolved from having to offer in return others.

You reap what you sow. You provoked me, here is me defending myself. Please do not force my claws out, it’s a lot of work to be a master level cunt....and I’m really not down for it. I’m glad to see you’re feeling better. I missed your judgmental chauvinism - and now I kind of just accept it as part of who you are. And, you’re fun to have around when you’re feeling as well as you seem to feel. Welcome back.
There are no latent threats here.

You butted your way into this conversation and defended Jewdonk's absurd, family-harassing reaction to a simple joke I made.

If you'll notice, I don't "instigate" you unless you're already sniping at me first.

Also, I'm not feeling better, and I'm about to feel worse because of this crappy medication I have to take. Side effects from prescription meds really are a form of torture.