Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay, fess up, who did this?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Okay, fess up, who did this?

Someone created a fake account on 2+2 on August 30, and posted the following thread:

Todd W******* is in the hospital with a life threatening situation. He is in diabetic shock. As many of you know, Todd has fought the good fight for many years, as he outed scammers in the poker world. Unbeknownst to many, he ran his forum at a loss, for the benefit of the posters and poker community. He dipped into his pocket to keep the forum running.

Sadly, Todd had recently proposed to his girlfriend of 10 years, and was planning a nice celebration dinner with her and their son, Benjamin W*******, who is now eight years old.

A group of friend are putting together a GoFundMe, just in case Todd does not make it. If Todd makes it through, he still has a long way to go, as he recently quit gambling, and will have no income, so the money will be put to good use no matter if he pulls through or not.

Though Todd is not a religious man, he has asked me to ask for your prayers at this time. A few of his closest friends are on the way to the hospital now. Will keep you posted every two hours or so. Thanks, guys.
    I asterisked out the last name, because I don't want this SEOing.

I'm not even that angry... just curious who did this. I realize it was just a joke. But I do wonder who did it. Be honest.

The thread on 2+2 was quickly deleted, BTW (before I even saw it).

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Someone created a fake account on 2+2 on August 30, and posted the following thread:

Todd W******* is in the hospital with a life threatening situation. He is in diabetic shock. As many of you know, Todd has fought the good fight for many years, as he outed scammers in the poker world. Unbeknownst to many, he ran his forum at a loss, for the benefit of the posters and poker community. He dipped into his pocket to keep the forum running.

Sadly, Todd had recently proposed to his girlfriend of 10 years, and was planning a nice celebration dinner with her and their son, Benjamin W*******, who is now eight years old.

A group of friend are putting together a GoFundMe, just in case Todd does not make it. If Todd makes it through, he still has a long way to go, as he recently quit gambling, and will have no income, so the money will be put to good use no matter if he pulls through or not.

Though Todd is not a religious man, he has asked me to ask for your prayers at this time. A few of his closest friends are on the way to the hospital now. Will keep you posted every two hours or so. Thanks, guys.

I'm not even that angry... just curious who did this. I realize it was just a joke. But I do wonder who did it. Be honest.

Wasn't me.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Most likely Hongkonger or Inspector Faggot.

Comments

duped_samaritan: calm down snowflake

sah_24: ya seems like the likely candidates

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post

Wasn't me.

Artfully, K*********** W************* wasn't mentioned.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    is pfa now making death hoaxes fashionable?
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BGC
    and I never lie

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the thing about life threatening occurrence is it's a get out of jail free in every situation. completely plausible excuse to get out of every situation from being late to work, missing work and anything else ur heart desires.

Load Metric
    My Guess is has to be somebody banned from PFA. Whoever did it is definitely in bad taste. PFA needs to move-on Druff. I suggest you ban people here that still troll you and add no content.

Have a containment thread for the misfits if you don't want to perma ban. Bring back Cmoney, Give China his Committee Directorship back, Bring back Radio. Start selling Advertising so you don't have to
    go back to programing. 9-5 job sucks period.

Load Metric

Sounds like TMMLK. -550

Comments

snowtracks: Tyde even money
    BALLIN'!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    fess up lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I know who "Username" is, and have known for awhile.

Yet I've left the account alone.

I would like Username to get in contact and explain themselves, however.

Load Metric
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Nope

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Nope
    Yeah sure, cause you’re definitely Mr. Credibilty around here. I wouldn’t put anything past you.

Comments

duped_samaritan: Don't hate, appreciate!

hongkonger: You're Mr. Faggot around here

sah_24: offset

Load Metric
    It wasnt HongKonger hes only into Death Hoaxes!

It was one of your weirdo friends from your old #976 #900 phone sex days.

You should of never charged back the charges on your phone Bill.

Kristin was really Chris

Name:  druff.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  10.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Did they actually go forward creating a gofundme or just say that one was created?

I assume they didn't so that means it must be done as a joke but still should have left your last name out of it.

Load Metric
    larry laugher? He did troll mason that one time. Was the thread deleted? I saw killowat asking the seo to be deleted , mason got a chuckle out of it and that it was hypocritical . No offense.

Comments

Tellafriend:

Gold
    Load Metric
    I liked the diabetic shock part. I am 100% convinced you have Type 2 diabetes which is the cause of your problems. But it wasn't me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    I liked the diabetic shock part. I am 100% convinced you have Type 2 diabetes which is the cause of your problems. But it wasn't me.
    I think he would have mentioned the much more frequent need to urinate, which I do not recall him doing so.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information