Thread: NFL week 1

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

NFL week 1

plz tell me how the jets can possible stop the lions from putting up 30?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    just found out the lions D Coordinator is paul pasqualoni. he'll be calling all the plays as well.....

lol..this is great news for the jets and darnold.

many years ago this loser took over a storied syracuse team and ran it into the ground. SU trotted this fucker out there year after year....i really don't think they ever recovered from it to this day.

then he's had several stops the past 15-20 years... the one single constant i noticed is that he lost everywhere.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    The team total is roughly 27 depending on the book, so I think Vegas already agrees

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    The team total is roughly 27 depending on the book, so I think Vegas already agrees
    well,...

we all know the jets defense on the road is complete shit and the lions have a strong offense.

but the thing that drives this game for me is how much improved will the lions defense be this year. can they really be worse?

patricia is a defensive guy, and while i always shook my head saying why the fuck is this guy getting accolades as many teams moved the ball at will vs new england gaining huge yards. thing is the pats usually kept them at bay from scoring. you can look at that as a half empty/half full type of thing. i personally i thought the guy was way overrated. much like the long hared ryan twin who was lol.

i really need to dissect the lions complete defense from a year ago to today in association to which the jets bring on offense, which frankly doesn't look like much.

but pasqualoni is a bum. and if he can't devise a plan to stop the jets pop gun offense it's going to be a failboat year for detroit.

i don't even think a scrub coach(s) can fuck this game up...unless darnold pulls a "i'm the new tom brady'

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

well,...

we all know the jets defense on the road is complete shit and the lions have a strong offense.

but the thing that drives this game for me is how much improved will the lions defense be this year. can they really be worse?

patricia is a defensive guy, and while i always shook my head saying why the fuck is this guy getting accolades as many teams moved the ball at will vs new england gaining huge yards. thing is the pats usually kept them at bay from scoring. you can look at that as a half empty/half full type of thing. i personally i thought the guy was way overrated. much like the long hared ryan twin who was lol.

i really need to dissect the lions complete defense from a year ago to today in association to which the jets bring on offense, which frankly doesn't look like much.

but pasqualoni is a bum. and if he can't devise a plan to stop the jets pop gun offense it's going to be a failboat year for detroit.

i don't even think a scrub coach(s) can fuck this game up...unless darnold pulls a "i'm the new tom brady'

Maybe the Jets figure they can run this play all game?

Patricia LMAO!!!! Doh!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

well,...

Maybe the Jets figure they can run this play all game?

Patricia LMAO!!!! Doh!!!
    the jets defense was really bad last year. i have a hard time thinking they're that bad. if the jets could get some balance and their defense steps up and proves last year was a fluke..then they have a chance. while i like to think it's possible, my gut says they get blown out, even with patty and pasqua as potential negatives

Thread Information