Thread: Druff, all you can do now is BAN everyone associated with the CMONEY Fake Cancer Scam

Load Metric

Druff, all you can do now is BAN everyone associated with the CMONEY Fake Cancer Scam

This troubles me, but a real cancer has developed on the forums. You are just going to have to clean house. I hate losing some really good members, and some horrible ones. But you have to exercise leadership here and clean house. You have to cleanse the forum, it's the only way for the forum can survive.

Please do the correct thing.

Comments

limitles: Don't think your mommy really listens to you

MumblesBadly: NO!!!

Muck Ficon: SAD

ftpjesus: Have to neg.. If you ban all those invovled in the Cmoney cancer thing might as well shut it down.. Itll be a ghost town like Donkdown 3.0

Load Metric
    Yeah that makes sense . You're such an asshat. Let's ban them so they can make 10 dupes like you. For fucks sake do you even think or do your hands just type this shit mindlessly?

Comments

duped_samaritan: here here

MumblesBadly: I think he meant “Hear! Hear!”
    Last edited by Gookieheimowitz; 08-28-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Load Metric
    I honestly think what CMoney did is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen on the internet. No clue why you nerds are mad.

Comments

Nikki: well said

MumblesBadly: Would have been even funnier if he’d actually not had any forum stalker to motivate doing so.

Load Metric
    I haven't followed or read any of this bullshit, but MWH filled me in on it a bit yesterday at dinner. I honestly almost died laughing hearing about the 30 minute phone call convo of CMoney pretending to be his brother and discussing the situation. Good God. That is legendary GOAT shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    This troubles me, but a real cancer has developed on the forums. You are just going to have to clean house. I hate losing some really good members, and some horrible ones. But you have to exercise leadership here and clean house. You have to cleanse the forum, it's the only way for the forum can survive.

I have been on these forums a lot longer than you. Years before you. I think the only real way for Druff to clean house is to ban every dupe you have, and make you stick to one account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

I have been on these forums a lot longer than you. Years before you. I think the only real way for Druff to clean house is to ban every dupe you have, and make you stick to one account.
    Agree. Ban all of this plumber's dupes except "Just Stanley".... I actually thought his posts were fantastic as "Just Stanley."

Load Metric
    I still think theres a decent chance that my conspiracy theory that BottomSet69 is actually CMoney69 is true. I asked China back in the day and he said "no, i know somebody who played live with him in Florida." Now that I think that about, China telling me this actually make me think its more likely that BottomSet69 is actually CMoney69

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    I still think theres a decent chance that my conspiracy theory that BottomSet69 is actually CMoney69 is true. I asked China back in the day and he said "no, i know somebody who played live with him in Florida." Now that I think that about, China telling me this actually make me think its more likely that BottomSet69 is actually CMoney69

He, is who I always thought might be Drexel. Bottomset posts are always funny in that same fucked up sense of humor as Drexel has, plus they like all the same sports teams both being Florida natives. Cmoney was always that Oregon guy. Always getting down on those Chip Kelly teams and pulling for west coast teams. Drexel and bottomset are always about the U and Florida State. I look for consistent sports allegiances when I’m doing dupe conspiracy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

He, is who I always thought might be Drexel. Bottomset posts are always funny in that same fucked up sense of humor as Drexel has, plus they like all the same sports teams both being Florida natives. Cmoney was always that Oregon guy. Always getting down on those Chip Kelly teams and pulling for west coast teams. Drexel and bottomset are always about the U and Florida State. I look for consistent sports allegiances when I’m doing dupe conspiracy.
    Biggest thing making me think that he is neither is that he seems to be an old school wrestling fan given his love for Naitch. I don't think 69 or the pimp ever watched wrestling at all.

Load Metric

Biggest thing making me think that he is neither is that he seems to be an old school wrestling fan given his love for Naitch. I don't think 69 or the pimp ever watched wrestling at all.

I’m not saying he is. I doubt it, but I’d thought of it before because that whole bottomset hey pal thing feels like something Drexel would laugh his ass off writing, plus the Florida angle. Cmoney was always clearly a California and PNW guy. You don’t become a hurricane guy growing up there. I know cmoney is East of recent years, but long after those characters were formed.

Load Metric
    He's definitely a dupe but I doubt it's either cmoney or drexel. Writes better than drexel and why would cmoney waste time?

He's also completely uninteresting and repetitive, posting the same type of shit over many years. Likely a bad poster who thinks they bring the heat.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

He, is who I always thought might be Drexel.

obviously he's not, but if he was, i could say with confidence that we were all participants in the single greatest level in internet history.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

He, is who I always thought might be Drexel.

obviously he's not, but if he was, i could say with confidence that we were all participants in the single greatest level in internet history.

Tine Take this site over! Be a MOD save this place!

Comments

TheXFactor: You need to admit that you have CANCER in your ASSHOLE!!!

Thread Information