Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poker room - important update

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

Poker room - important update

A number of people have contacted me offline to confirm whether the rumours are true, and apologies for having to keep quiet for so long.

I can now confirm that yes it is true, I will be transferring the operation of the poker room to Marty's new site starting around October. Just to be clear, I will still be running it and Marty will not have any direct control.

Why the move? Well I've run it for ages now and it's ongoing cost and hassle. I'm a bit broke (thanks bitcoin ) and Marty has come through with a great financial offer which was hard to turn down. I know a lot of PFAers will miss the weekly freeroll timed to coincide with radio, but maybe there are some other options open. Marty hasn't ruled out continuing using the site for PFA radio, but that needs to be worked out.

We've done a bit of thinking on improvements, and here's some ideas. Initially:

• Bigger prizepools
    • Unlimited reloads for the first 2 levels
    • Longer structures
    • Limit tournaments once a month
    • Stud tournaments once a month
    • Hold'em (no-limit) for all remaining tournaments
    • Invitationals for the best posters to be held quarterly
    • Training with sites such as Run It Once.

Details are still being worked on and nothing will change in the short term. When I know more I will let you know.

Comments

limitles: lol....that wager with China must be a factor as well

YUUP: Cash up front I hope

zealanddonk: Its come home rep

snowtracks:

incognito81: wtf

drufdajewgod: If its not a horrible level then its just stupid. Even the jewgod would, could and should match the good doctors òffer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    A number of people have contacted me offline to confirm whether the rumours are true, and apologies for having to keep quiet for so long.

I can now confirm that yes it is true, I will be transferring the operation of the poker room to Marty's new site starting around October. Just to be clear, I will still be running it and Marty will not have any direct control.

Why the move? Well I've run it for ages now and it's ongoing cost and hassle. I'm a bit broke (thanks bitcoin ) and Marty has come through with a great financial offer which was hard to turn down. I know a lot of PFAers will miss the weekly freeroll timed to coincide with radio, but maybe there are some other options open. Marty hasn't ruled out continuing using the site for PFA radio, but that needs to be worked out.

• Bigger prizepools
    • Longer structures

Details are still being worked on and nothing will change in the short term. When I know more I will let you know.

While I don't play the freerolls I'm very interested to see how this thread goes.

Load Metric
    What did Micon say when you told him you accepted Marty’s bid?

Load Metric
    I will always be loyal to PFA. I naturally will set up an account and participate vigorously on Tyde's new site without a doubt. But I will always be loyal to the olive branch that extended from NWP. There are not many of us left. I might be the last one, but I will always be here.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Have another drink....

Load Metric
    Lebron to the Lakers now this?

Load Metric
    I really don't know how I feel about all this. I hate change but sometimes things work out for the better. Time will tell I guess. Thanks Belly for all you have done.

Load Metric
    l oh fucking l

Load Metric
    :rolled
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    respect.

Silver
    Load Metric

• Bigger prizepools
    • Longer structures

This has to be a level

Anyone ever considering any kind of business relationship with Trumpsladyboylovingpenisprotector needs their head examined. The only reason anyone even likes marty is because trainwrecks are fun to watch. He is so jaded he doesn't realize that even those that claim to like him really just enjoy laughing at him.

Comments

incognito81:

Load Metric
    surely you can't be serious

Comments

zealanddonk: He is, and dont call him Shirley

Load Metric
    It's Friday 13th

not April 1st

Winner of the $555 freeroll

Load Metric
    one crab tries to climb out of the pot, the others drag him right back in.

Comments

duped_samaritan: crab mentality

Tellafriend: if i were gay, you'd be my type
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    what could go wrong. everyone knows rippy's wild adventure has to include a cardroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric

• Bigger prizepools
    • Longer structures

Makes sense, Marty is pretty loaded when he posts so might as well be when he plays
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    I will always be loyal to PFA. I naturally will set up an account and participate vigorously on Tyde's new site without a doubt. But I will always be loyal to the olive branch that extended from NWP. There are not many of us left. I might be the last one, but I will always be here.
    2 levels in one thread.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric

On the remote chance B.B. isn’t leveling people in this thread I hereby offer to run PFA freerolls. I have the Poker Mavens software most recent version and I’m in the process of procuring a couple of servers one for play and another for real money accepting a variety of cryptos that can be Insta converted through the merchant provider.

Also in discussion to set up something big in Curaçao potentially if I can get the logistics worked out as a sub license of a service provider and utilizing software which will make ACR look like a joke as it will be able to run OFC games for real money and end this whole pineapple app bullshit and settling up.

Comments

hongkonger: FTW

Load Metric
    BELLY BUSTER IS RUNNING THE POKER ROOM AT A LOSS GUYS

Load Metric
    Something to consider, Tyde's poker room will not have any regulation by a government since he will be living in Thailand. He can do what he wants.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Great story!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

On the remote chance B.B. isn’t leveling people in this thread I hereby offer to run PFA freerolls. I have the Poker Mavens software most recent version and I’m in the process of procuring a couple of servers one for play and another for real money accepting a variety of cryptos that can be Insta converted through the merchant provider.

Also in discussion to set up something big in Curaçao potentially if I can get the logistics worked out as a sub license of a service provider and utilizing software which will make ACR look like a joke as it will be able to run OFC games for real money and end this whole pineapple app bullshit and settling up.
    I haven't played too many free rolls to date because its too late for me being on the east coast. I like to rarely play a freeroll if listening live.Not have the freroll here on poker fraud alert takes away from this site. The freeroll is mavens software which is free I think so how much can it cost. Giving the reins to tyde is a horrible idea and will take away from this site. Let ftpjesus run it or have todd run it giving the reins to tyde is the worst idea anyone could come up with.

Comments

hongkonger: This

Thread Information