Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Yes I Admit I Lied About Winning $13,000 at Marina Bay in Singapore

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Ill moderate that bitch for you marty, you should probably take an hands off approach, since you would probably delete everything getting pissed off on a bender
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

The 'marquis' posters here now are a total embarrassment.
    I don't know, even though he's a little dry, I still think the Marquis de Condorcet is pretty rock solid.

Granted, his views on slavery might anger some of the less savory members of this place...

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

The 'marquis' posters here now are a total embarrassment.
    I don't know, even though he's a little dry, I still think the Marquis de Condorcet is pretty rock solid.

Granted, his views on slavery might anger some of the less savory members of this place...
    I think jewdonk is more of a Marquis de Sade kinda guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I'm so ready for jewdonk.info 2.0.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    time to move on from all the bad tydepoker.com karma an secure a domain which is more in touch with yourself and the inner peace you promote to everyone around you.

you know, something like gandipoker.com

amirite

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Fucking lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Loving this pivot from tydepoker mort just spitballing here but is pocklesdebacles.com taken

Comments

Sloppy Joe:

big dick: clever

nunbeater: lol wow

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Loving this pivot from tydepoker mort just spitballing here but is pocklesdebacles.com taken
    lol would make rippy poker gr8 again. it would be best to secure his services before he's whisked away from a rival site.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    mort's banned again.

it was a good run

Load Metric
    Don't worry his site will crush faces. It will make $50K in 3 months and win $100K in a non-existent poker game.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Looking forward to reading about these exploits here on PFA

Load Metric
    Why was he banned?

The trolling bender was all rather harmless and had a healthy sprinkling of self-ownage.

#freetyde
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why was he banned?

Name:  wil1.gif
Views: 396
Size:  2.11 MBName:  wil2.gif
Views: 373
Size:  1.99 MB
    Name:  wil3.gif
Views: 338
Size:  997.2 KBName:  wil4.gif
Views: 385
Size:  618.1 KB

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: And again

Load Metric
    Why was he banned?

The trolling bender was all rather harmless and had a healthy sprinkling of self-ownage.

#freetyde
    I agree. He was just warming up. He should not have been banned until he was at least coming down from his coke binge. Very likely we had another good 24 hours coming.

Load Metric
    Why was he banned?

#freetyde
    thought the same thing

freetyde

Ballin'
    Load Metric

FREE TYDE

#FREE TYDE - DRUFF ON HIS HIGH HORSE AGAIN - HE LIKES TO TALK SHIT ABOUT OTHERS' CALLING ME TMMLGAY,ETC - BUT TYDE BRINGS UP SOME SOLID FACTS - TODD HAS TO BAN - LOLZ - TIGHT SITE

BAN ME AS WELL

TYDE 3.0 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TYDE IS GOD
    #END THREAD
    #LATER PFA - TMMLK OUT

Comments

Muck Ficon: Shut it down

PuppyMonkeyBaby: TMMLFag nobody cares what the fuck you think.. Just go away and ponder your shitty sports picks you plan to dole out again.. Has C$ bequethed you the wormhole yet?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was nursing a short stack in the Main Event for 5 hours, thus I could not fully explain my reasoning for Jewdonk's ban. I was able to ban him and post that short explanation while some rec at the table literally tanked for 5 minutes.

Anyway, now that I busted, I'm not going to create drama like I usually do after busting the Main (that's reserved for the ones where I bust barely out of the money after 3 long, grueling days), but I will give you guys an explanation for the ban.

I'm sure that the Poker Champion of Marina Bay thinks that I banned him because I'm terrified about Failsite 5.0.

In reality, I'm not the slightest bit worried that his awful site will be anything but an embarrassing failure. Every single one of his sites follows the exact same pattern:

- Jewdonk throws it up, proclaiming it's going to crush the "competition" at the time (NWP/DD/PFA).

- Despite his frequent criticisms of other sites for their layout and functionality, his site will be both ugly and riddled with bugs, despite being mostly an out-of-the-box vBulletin installation.

- A bunch of people will register and post during the first week for the lulz, and Pockles will erroneously take that to mean that his lofty goal of eighth tier forum dominance has been achieved.

- Marty will appoint career scammer "Sparky Griswold" to mod again, but will hide him under a fake name so no one knows it's him. Sparky will then work on setting up his usual long con. Marty won't say anything because Sparky convinced him that he's "really changed this time".

- After everyone gets bored of the novelty of Jewdonk running a forum again, people will start trolling him, and the bans will come down fast and furious.

- Most others who registered will simply stop posting (with nothing really let to say, and not really having the desire to troll), and the place will become a ghost town.

- Jewdonk will piss off the tech guy who helped him with it (he always needs a tech guy because he's incapable of setting up a vBulletin installation himself), likely with unreasonable demands of the guy's time and effort, citing the "great opportunity" he's giving them, and that person will quit.

- Without a tech guy anymore, and a forum where nobody except for him and a few trolls post, he'll take it down again, but with some excuse how he's "too busy" or "doesn't need the negativity".

So why don't I just leave his account in good standing and watch/laugh as the inevitable plays out?

Read on...

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    LOL @ TYDE SPAMMING - TODD 26000 POSTS TYDE 6500 - GIVE OR TAKE OBV - ALMOST 4 TIMES THE POSTS FROM TODD - MOSTLY ABOUT HIS FAIL SPORTS PICKS AND HIS WSOP BUST OUTS - TMMLK 80% HANDICAPPER - HATAS GUNNA H8 YA'LL - PEACE!!!!

Load Metric
    This better be good.

Comments

gimmick: cunt

Load Metric
    25 pages

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    ban this fag TMMLK and bring tyde back

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby: Ban dickless wonder also please

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So as I mentioned above, I'm not at all worried about his new failsite, and were it just a matter of watching Marty crash and burn for the 300th time in his life, I would leave him be.

The problem is that his forums also attract a bunch of bitter miscreants and banned PFA users, who think that they finally have a place to anonymously troll me and post my family's personal info.

So these people will show up, post personal info, and then I have to lean hard on Marty to take it down, who will ignore my messages or claim to be "too busy" to get to it quickly. Then I have to threaten to post HIS personal info in retaliation, and suddenly I get limited cooperation, but not before the trolls keep testing him and seeing what they can get away with.

This shit happens every single time. The trolls think, "Oh great, a forum reaching basically the same community, run by a guy who hates Druff! Perfect!", and they go to town. Then I have to waste time, energy, and frustration battling it out with Marty, who hates the thought of doing me any "favors", and it takes threats of mutually assured destruction to finally get him to act right.

Bottom line is that I obviously can't prevent Marty from opening up a new forum, but I'm sure as hell not going to give it free advertising and exposure over here.

Let's face it, outside of this community, nobody in this world gives a shit about him, or even knows who he is. So if he's not getting traffic from PFA, he's barely going to get any traffic at all.

If Marty were a friendly party who came to me and said, "Hey, I'm starting a forum also, but I'm not looking to compete with or replace PFA. Do you mind if I promote it?", I would totally say okay.

But here he's proclaiming that he's going to "crush this ugly bitch of a forum", and yet he's expecting me to just kindly allow him to use my userbase to advertise it?

Fuck no.

An as I said, the bigger concern is the personal info thing, which I've already dealt with multiple times, and don't feel like dealing with again.

So if his failsite ever goes up, the URL will not be allowed here, nor will he be allowed on this site.

Imagine if you wanted to start a new restaurant, but instead of spending money to advertise it, you walked into an existing community restaurant and shouted, "This place sucks! Just wait until October, and I'm going to open a place of my own which will blow this piece of shit away! Fuck the owner of this place, who is a toxic individual and a bad person. I'll be back soon to hand out flyers to everyone with info on my new place!"

You'd be tossed out on your ass and told never to come back.

That's what's happening here.

Except for the never coming back part. When his failsite crashes and burns miserably, then he can return here when I think we need a resident monkey to kick around for fun.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol. "Resident monkey to kick around". Very accurate

Thread Information