Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In honour of my 5,000th post, and in light of Cmoney's terrible news, I am turning over a new leaf

Diamond
    Load Metric
    WOW WHAT AN ABSOLUTE FRAUD LOL LOOK AT THIS THREAD TITLE

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Generally speaking I am trying to make some positive tweaks in my life and focus on more productive activities and a more positive attitude. That was my frame of mind already and then when I read Cmoney's terrible news it really clicked for me. (Kick its ass Cmoney.)

how much of an absolute fraud in life do u have to be to write this

Diamond
    Load Metric
    so obviously this is just part of the scam then? fake smart talentless loser thought he had a way to help push the narrative. pathetic

Diamond
    Load Metric
    so todd & china are actually good at poker so perhaps they are in on the scam to get stakes so they have a reasonable motivation. but gallo & donger are just fake smart trash that think they are better than others just because they are them so its ok to lie to ppl who are less than. despicable

Diamond
    Load Metric
    donger & gallo should be banned from the community for thinking they are better than us without having any actual talent. Evil trait, and definite proof that they are toxic individuals and only harm can come with being associated with them

Comments

splitthis: Quintuple post tilt, I almost felt like BGC was back

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    so todd & china are actually good at poker so perhaps they are in on the scam to get stakes so they have a reasonable motivation. but gallo & donger are just fake smart trash that think they are better than others just because they are them so its ok to lie to ppl who are less than. despicable
    I believe it’s been established that gallo and hk have financial interests in cmoney also

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    I believe it’s been established that gallo and hk have financial interests in cmoney also

ya but at least china & todd have to do some work when they get their $, donger & gallo are accepting money just to lie to ppl

EVERYTHING DONGER DOES IS THE BOTTOM OF THE BARRELL, that's what im getting at. he should kill himself imo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

ya but at least china & todd have to do some work when they get their $, donger & gallo are accepting money just to lie to ppl

EVERYTHING DONGER DOES IS THE BOTTOM OF THE BARRELL, that's what im getting at. he should kill himself imo
    alright settle down, let’s not make him cry

Comments

thesidedish: ha

Diamond
    Load Metric
    DONGER ITS OVER. ur entire "im really smart and better than u" persona was garbage before but now everybody knows what I knew. u can't continue to conduct urself in the same manner and u don't appear to have the ability to learn that ur a loser so might as well peace out bro. everytime u post in that pretentious matter of yours, u are personally insulting all of us

Gold
    Load Metric
    Please respect his privacy in this difficult time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  doh.gif
Views: 951
Size:  1.84 MBIName:  doh.gif
Size:  1.84 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    So then your apology to the community was bullshit too, huh? By posting this meme that’s what you’re saying right? The whole Cancer scheme was for the luls? I called you out on this from the beginning. Honestly you are lying scum who took down the reputation of this site. The fact you’re still here says everything we need to know about your character. You have none.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    So then your apology to the community was bullshit too, huh? By posting this meme that’s what you’re saying right? The whole Cancer scheme was for the luls? I called you out on this from the beginning. Honestly you are lying scum who took down the reputation of this site. The fact you’re still here says everything we need to know about your character. You have none.
    Bad read. Konger and the rest are alright. Are your feelings hurt that you had the wool pulled over your eyes?
    I understand the nature of the ruse is sensitive for many but I don't mind being taken for a ride when it cost me nothing and was done for a legitimate reason. It's life in the fastlane. All the extras were helping out a friend. And the friend was honestly trying to eliminate a problem.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Bad read. Konger and the rest are alright. Are your feelings hurt that you had the wool pulled over your eyes?
    I understand the nature of the ruse is sensitive for many but I don't mind being taken for a ride when it cost me nothing and was done for a legitimate reason. It's life in the fastlane. All the extras were helping out a friend. And the friend was honestly trying to eliminate a problem.
    If it’s no big deal why did he “apologize” to the community? He used Druff’s site, the site Druff has built his reputation on, to pull off a fake Cancer ruse. Enough with the “helping a friend” bullshit. You want to buy that, well then just have another drink.

Druff if you are reading this, hongkonger is not your friend. He helped potentially destroy your reputation. I know you said you met him and he’s a good guy. Don’t buy it. You thought Larry was a good guy too and look how that turned out.

Hongkonger sold out Druff’s name and reputation for laughs. That’s the only conclusion a sober person can make.

Load Metric

Correct. HK & Co have taken their medicine, are they just to bend over indefinitely while the trolls go to town on them?

By all means, troll away (they deserve it) but they're fully entitled to return fire at this point.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Diamond
    Load Metric

its his pretentious pompous attitude which makes him look like a total pos now that his fake posts have been exposed. china & druff went along with the cancer plan but they didn't actually make up pathetic fake stories. "ok the guy has cancer, ill go along with it whatever" is not close to being as big a loser as "dude im so crafty watch me make up this story to help u"

HONGTHONGER'S ENTIRE "IM REALLY SMART LISTEN TO ME" PERSONA IS NOW KNOWN TO EVERYONE TO BE COMPLETE GARBAGE NO REASON FOR HIM TO STICK AROUND

Comments

BiffCo99: Exactly. He reveled in the story and rubbed everyone’s nose in it

Load Metric

its his pretentious pompous attitude which makes him look like a total pos now that his fake posts have been exposed. china & druff went along with the cancer plan but they didn't actually make up pathetic fake stories. "ok the guy has cancer, ill go along with it whatever" is not close to being as big a loser as "dude im so crafty watch me make up this story to help u"

HONGTHONGER'S ENTIRE "IM REALLY SMART LISTEN TO ME" PERSONA IS NOW KNOWN TO EVERYONE TO BE COMPLETE GARBAGE NO REASON FOR HIM TO STICK AROUND

Where does that leave cmoney?

Assume he is on your shitlist just as much as HK?

Load Metric
    This whole sorry episode hurts Druff the most, but he fucked up too.

He has openly acknowledged himself that he shouldn't have allowed it to happen.

Everybody here knows he isn't the type of guy to get railroaded into something he doesn't want to do.

But He has also taken his share of the responsibility better than any of the others involved.

Load Metric
    And it doesn't excuse what happened, but the one big unintentional positive to come from all of this is that sick kids are receiving thousands of dollars as a direct result of this mega fail.

I also think if the others made a smaller donation to SOLID cancer/sick kids charities, it would go some way to lessen the stench.

$100 each to hutmasters kids charity (if it checks out)

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Where does that leave cmoney?

Assume he is on your shitlist just as much as HK?

i just love making fun of fagthonger and now i have more material, why not let him have it

I actually give C$ a pass cuz ive heard freakfeather on the radio.

Thread Information