Thread: Black woman goes on angry rant against Jewish man on subway

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Black woman goes on angry rant against Jewish man on subway

https://nypost.com/2018/05/28/black-...man-on-subway/

A black woman went on a rant against an Orthodox Jewish man aboard a crowded city subway train after he called her racist, video of the incident shows.

The nearly two-minute clip, https://twitter.com/chrisfrench_/status/999787341375041537, begins in the middle of the heated morning confrontation between the pair on a Bronx-bound 4 train at 8:53 a.m.

“You said I’m racist so you tell me what I’m being racist towards … because you’re Jewish and I said if a Jewish family got on here, somebody would have got up. That is not a racist statement. That is a factual statement,” the woman can be heard yelling at the man as they both stand on the moving train.

Israeli national broadcaster Arutz Sheva identified the man as Yossi Wolfe, a 31-year-old Wall Street Journal software engineer.
    Wolfe told the TV station the hubbub began after another African American woman – with three small kids – boarded the crowded train last week and no one gave up their seat for them.

“So this other lady started screaming at everyone around her, saying ‘Why are you guys not getting up? This lady’s here with her three kids,’ ” said Wolfe, who had been standing, “and then she finally said, ‘If it was a Jewish family y’all would have gotten up!’ At which point I said to her, ‘Can we please not make this a racist thing?’ ”

And that’s what set off the sunglasses-wearing woman, according to Wolfe.

She could often be heard in the video shouting over Wolfe: “You need to learn the difference between race … Judaism is not a race. It is a religion.”

The man can then be heard quietly telling the woman to “calm down.”

“No, I need to calm down now because I’m schooling your a–,” the woman says. “You guys think you’re so f—king smart, but guess what? I’m gonna teach you a lesson on this f—king train today.”

Wolfe then interrupts and says: “No, ‘you guys.’ I am a person. You are a person.”

“No! No!” the woman replies.
    “We are different. Understand that. You know why? Because your people treat my people different in our community! The f–k you talking about,” the woman shouts as she thumps on her chest with her hand.

Wolfe — wearing a yarmulke and his tzitzit, or traditional Jewish fringes — then says: “That’s not true.”

Another straphanger on the packed train can be heard voicing support for the woman, saying, “She’s right.”

The woman continues her rant, saying: “You treat us different in our community. You don’t even rent to us. What the f—k are you talking about?”
    In an attempt to defend himself, Wolfe says: “I don’t own a house.”

“Your people!” the woman shouts. “You said I was racist, so I’m addressing your people. You said I was a racist, right? Because I brought up Judaism, right? You wouldn’t have called me racist if I said a Mexican family came on here, right? You wouldn’t have called me a racist then, right?”

Wolfe then calls the woman “hateful.”

“No, I am not hateful. Let me school you,” the woman says. “Did I say Jews are dirty? Did I say they stink?”
    “And learn the difference between racism and prejudice-ism!” she shouts.
    The man responds and says, “that is racist.”
    “How? Judaism is not a race! Judaism isn’t a race!” the woman shouts before the video cuts off.
    The identity of the woman in the video was not immediately known.
    Since it was posted, the tweet by @chrisfrench_ with the caption “MTA, you never disappoint” has been viewed more than 102,000 times on Twitter and was shared on YouTube.
    Wolfe said he felt the need to stand up to hate.
    “And to me it just seems like a no-brainer, when someone is attacking your people you have to do something about it,” he told the Israeli broadcaster.

“We say ‘Never Again’ but do we mean it? That’s something that’s stuck in my mind.

Comments

tyde: you took all this time to make this thread when you could have been trying harder to not suck so much cock at poker....what a damn shame
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I love that black woman. I agree with everything she said. Jews love to play the antisemitism card and she had enough of it.

Load Metric
    In the ethno-state every kitchen will have double ovens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    i'm going out on a limb and guessing you and barry never caught up when you were in vegas a couple months ago

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I have said this before. To all the Jews, you are now considered white. Congrats on moving up. Unfortunately, this means every minority can say racist shit to you and you just have to suck it up. You certainly don't get to pull the victimization card yourself in response, so just take your money, put it in the bank, and keep your mouth shut while everyone else is screaming about how big a victim they are and how unfair society is.

Comments

Jayjami: This x 100.

Load Metric
    In the ethnic-state every girl will have pink puffies.

Comments

tyde: you suck so much ass at life
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I have said this before. To all the Jews, you are now considered white. Congrats on moving up. Unfortunately, this means every minority can say racist shit to you and you just have to suck it up. You certainly don't get to pull the victimization card yourself in response, so just take your money, put it in the bank, and keep your mouth shut while everyone else is screaming about how big a victim they are and how unfair society is.
    Was it Barbara Streisand or Barry Manilow who pushed us over the edge?

Comments

tyde: brainless knob.....white american exiled to hong kong
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    And to think they both vote democrat.

Banned
    Load Metric
    yet another shit thread from popeil

hey muppet boy....need a hug ?

get back to your 'bad beats' on global and how poker is 'rigged'

what a mong attention whore....you start fucking 10 new threads every week now

lol popeil what a dickless wonder

Comments

hongkonger: Look who's talking cockgobbler

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i'm going out on a limb and guessing you and barry never caught up when you were in vegas a couple months ago
    We did not.

Which is unfortunate because I like Barry.

Banned
    Load Metric
    DirtyB

another casualty of a terrible forum platform chalk full of imbeciles and brainless goobs

who can blame him for bouncing

RIP sweet prince

Comments

hongkonger: If you'd go away that would be a start

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    DirtyB

another casualty of a terrible forum platform chalk full of imbeciles and brainless goobs

who can blame him for bouncing

RIP sweet prince
    If he were here you'd be ranting at him the same way you do at me.

Maybe you can start a better forum.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Was it Barbara Streisand or Barry Manilow who pushed us over the edge?
    Barry Manilow was Jewish? Did not know. You know he was the Justin Bieber of the 70's don't you.

This guy freaks out because everyone in the coffee shop is speaking spanish. Later find out he is a Jewish lawyer.

What is with Jews? If they are going to be white, they have to realize to be quiet & let other minorities run over them, like us real white people have to do, or you are a racist.

You Jews still have a long way to go.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Can we get them an account on PFA?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by spit this View Post
    Can we get them an account on PFA?

Sure, just as soon as you tell us whose dupe you are.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    yet another shit thread from popeil

hey muppet boy....need a hug ?

get back to your 'bad beats' on global and how poker is 'rigged'

what a mong attention whore....you start fucking 10 new threads every week now

lol popeil what a dickless wonder
    get back on your meds you pygmy chimp
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Sage advice I passed onto my kid. Never ever fight with a black woman. You will always lose.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Sage advice I passed onto my kid. Never ever fight with a black woman. You will always lose.
    Lol. Even if you win, you lost.

Thread Information