Also, I would like to ask that nobody post links to torrents of the film, or any other illegal way to download it.

I will request the same thing regarding Haley's book, when it comes out.

I do understand why Haley won't pay the $2.99 to watch it. She and Scott hate each other, and I would never want to give a penny to someone I hated.

As I've said before, I like both Scott and Haley, and it's too bad that they don't get along, but that's the way it ended up. I have never taken sides in their disputes, and I will continue to support the work that both are doing.

I also don't fault either of them for any parts that are inaccurate. It's a very difficult job to take an extremely complicated situation, piece together everything from little tidbits you get here and there, and put together a coherent and accurate story on the matter. It's even more difficult when you are not afforded the access given to law enforcement, and when your budget to research is very small.

It's better to take educated guesses with the blanks in matters like these than to completely omit areas where you're not 100% sure. Of course, anyone accused of wrongdoing should be given the opportunity to defend themselves, but I haven't seen any issue where accused AP/UB conspirators have tried to tell their side and were silenced.