Thread: Women's issues advocated for on PFA

Load Metric

Women's issues advocated for on PFA

Since Druff doesn't want trolling in his other thread.. ..

What women's rights items have we advocated for?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Their inability to detect tongue in cheek. We've been fighting for more female seats in college tongue in cheek programs for ages now.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Their inability to detect tongue in cheek. We've been fighting for more female seats in college tongue in cheek programs for ages now.

Probably 18 months ago I was on a second outing with an acceptably attractive woman.

Early in the day we passed a church that had an adjacent billboard that read, “The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions.” She asked me what it meant. I just kind of looked at her for a second and then explained it to her.

Early evening, I made some kind of harmless joke at her expense. It was greeted with a blank stare. I explained my comment was clearly made tongue in cheek, and certainly without malice. It was greeted with another blank stare. I came to realize she had never heard the expression tongue in cheek.

An hour or so later she mentioned either two restaurants, or two entrees at a restaurant, I can’t recall, and I told her I was ambivalent on the selection. Blank stare yet again. She had no idea what ambivalent meant.

I could not abide that trifecta of ignorance from a woman of nearly 40. I didn’t understand how it was even possible. I begged off any further escalation towards coitus and took my leave after dropping her off and never called her again.

I’m still entirely comfortable in my decision.

Comments

Sanlmar: Definitely would buy BCR a beer sometime.

Kuntmissioner: Chaps be drinking free as well

Hockey Guy: Yup, good call.

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Fucking G-O-L-D/Would Buy A Beer To Talk About OSU Rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Probably 18 months ago I was on a second outing with an acceptably attractive woman.

Early in the day we passed a church that had an adjacent billboard that read, “The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions.” She asked me what it meant. I just kind of looked at her for a second and then explained it to her.

Early evening, I made some kind of harmless joke at her expense. It was greeted with a blank stare. I explained my comment was clearly made tongue in cheek, and certainly without malice. It was greeted with another blank stare. I came to realize she had never heard the expression tongue in cheek.

An hour or so later she mentioned either two restaurants, or two entrees at a restaurant, I can’t recall, and I told her I was ambivalent on the selection. Blank stare yet again. She had no idea what ambivalent meant.

I could not abide that trifecta of ignorance from a woman of nearly 40. I didn’t understand how it was even possible. I begged off any further escalation towards coitus and took my leave after dropping her off and never called her again.

If fucking her would have created an entanglement, then obv you made the right play. But if you could have had some without seeing her again, that should at least be considered.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    In America it should be illegal for a woman to not own a gun.

Comments

IamGreek: If you want to extinguish the male species
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

If fucking her would have created an entanglement, then obv you made the right play. But if you could have had some without seeing her again, that should at least be considered.
    Some of us think too highly of ourselves to bang retards. But hey, if that's your thing then have at it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post

Some of us think too highly of ourselves to bang retards. But hey, if that's your thing then have at it.
    Let's not drag David Skalansky into this. We've just begun the healing process.

Banned
    Load Metric

I consider myself to be an accomplished chess and backgammon player, and have spent way to much time studying game theory. My wife plays both games with the same amount of effort as she would playing yahtzee, yet still manages to beat me on a regular basis. If I really want to feel stupid, I will challenge her to a game of gin.

My only saving grace is that I have a sick read on her, so I kick her ass at poker.
    Last edited by The_Lurker; 04-03-2018 at 05:22 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Let's not drag David Skalansky into this. We've just begun the healing process.
    Hey look that answers the original post.

We advocated against Skalansky for abusing women, and being a creepy pedophile.

Allegedly

Load Metric

There's a difference between a retard and a person with a limited vocabulary. I wouldn't bang a retard.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    There's a difference between a retard and a person with a limited vocabulary. I wouldn't bang a retard.
    Wow no masturbation your whole life? How do you hold out?

Just kidding

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Wow no masturbation your whole life? How do you hold out?

Just kidding
    "Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love." --Woody Allen
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Like BCR’s post

Introspection rarely ends well but... let’s see where this goes

My wife is very nearly deaf. Born prematurely, she was put in an incubator that was filled with too much oxygen and somehow that shot her hearing... or so the story goes.

Met her when I was 19 or so at a party and she was stunning. For some reason she thought I was good looking and it was off to the races.

The relationship was mostly physical and there was a perk to showing up with a beautiful woman socially. That created the early momentum.

Back in the day, the approach with deaf kids was that you lived in a hearing world so you better learn to speak and lip read. Sign language and other assistance was not in the cards. She ended up with near perfect speech.

However, she scores a zero.zero on the subtleties of speech. Inuendo, double entendres, frankly most jokes. References to nursery rhymes, song lyrics and things aural are a waste of time.

Email, texting, the internet and closed captioning have been miraculous for her.

I’m a word guy. Maybe because of her but I always scored high on things like the verbal SAT. It’s the only reason I like Sonatine on this board (wink). So she & I are a weird pairing.

Just being the smartass I am, the kids grew up challenged by me verbally. Debates and verbal sparring were a constant in the house. Some part of their dealing with me was that I just needed to flex my language skills on the nearest target. I think they benefitted verbally but were certainly scarred emotionally (lol). My wife was on the sidelines and would ask for a recap if I brought a kid to tears or something seemed interesting.

Kids initially were embarrassed by their mother and later thought she was dumb. They weren’t above ridiculing her and it was tough sledding as they learned the difference between verbal skills and intelligence.

Like a lot of guys I listened to the Fraud Show as I fell asleep. My wife has been blessed to never have heard Druff’s voice. She is absolutely clueless as to the existence of PFA. So there have been advantages for her.

She is absolutely first level in her approach to life. Absolutely the nicest most genuine person I have ever met. I have never caught her in a lie. She never fears the truth and it’s consequences. She is brutally forthright. She is not above using her looks to get her way which is fun to watch. I skew toward dark and cynical Left to my own devices (without her influence) I can only imagine what dark path I might have perused for my own pleasure.

My kids would prolly be pretty dreadful people if they had just their father’s influence.

If I met her now would my reaction have been the same as BCR’s? I dunno. His post struck home a little bit. Life is strange and random.

As usual, I got no point. Just rambling

Comments

PLOL: A+ story

gimmick:

MumblesBadly: Your rambles are appreciated.

BCR: Glad I inspired a sanlmar original.

hongkonger: I can dig it

The_Lurker: sweet share

Tellafriend: pics needed here to be sure

jsearles22: Best poster on the site AINEC

SrslySirius: damn, that 2nd to last 'graph

GambleBotsChafedPenis: This One Is For Mrs. San Rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    seriously,...druff has been leading the charge on the #metoo movement
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    This thread is an oxymoron for this site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Like BCR’s post

Introspection rarely ends well but... let’s see where this goes

My wife is very nearly deaf. Born prematurely, she was put in an incubator that was filled with too much oxygen and somehow that shot her hearing... or so the story goes.

Met her when I was 19 or so at a party and she was stunning. For some reason she thought I was good looking and it was off to the races.

The relationship was mostly physical and there was a perk to showing up with a beautiful woman socially. That created the early momentum.

Back in the day, the approach with deaf kids was that you lived in a hearing world so you better learn to speak and lip read. Sign language and other assistance was not in the cards. She ended up with near perfect speech.

However, she scores a zero.zero on the subtleties of speech. Inuendo, double entendres, frankly most jokes. References to nursery rhymes, song lyrics and things aural are a waste of time.

Email, texting, the internet and closed captioning have been miraculous for her.

I’m a word guy. Maybe because of her but I always scored high on things like the verbal SAT. It’s the only reason I like Sonatine on this board (wink). So she & I are a weird pairing.

Just being the smartass I am, the kids grew up challenged by me verbally. Debates and verbal sparring were a constant in the house. Some part of their dealing with me was that I just needed to flex my language skills on the nearest target. I think they benefitted verbally but were certainly scarred emotionally (lol). My wife was on the sidelines and would ask for a recap if I brought a kid to tears or something seemed interesting.

Kids initially were embarrassed by their mother and later thought she was dumb. They weren’t above ridiculing her and it was tough sledding as they learned the difference between verbal skills and intelligence.

Like a lot of guys I listened to the Fraud Show as I fell asleep. My wife has been blessed to never have heard Druff’s voice. She is absolutely clueless as to the existence of PFA. So there have been advantages for her.

She is absolutely first level in her approach to life. Absolutely the nicest most genuine person I have ever met. I have never caught her in a lie. She never fears the truth and it’s consequences. She is brutally forthright. She is not above using her looks to get her way which is fun to watch. I skew toward dark and cynical Left to my own devices (without her influence) I can only imagine what dark path I might have perused for my own pleasure.

My kids would prolly be pretty dreadful people if they had just their father’s influence.

If I met her now would my reaction have been the same as BCR’s? I dunno. His post struck home a little bit. Life is strange and random.

As usual, I got no point. Just rambling

The subtlety between acceptably attractive and exceptionally attractive isn’t all that subtle.

Clearly Chaps post about the notion of teaching tongue in cheek classes sparked the memory. I had a few drinks in me and just kind of wrote the post in a Kryptesque elitist style for giggles. I knew this girl a little and she was just willfully ignorant. She’s still around, and the type who posts something to Facebook that’s just clearly fake and then doubles down and argues with the people who point out she got suckered by a photoshop. I found the first two instances just astounding in a how do you live 40 years and not hear such a common adage or figure of speech sort of way, but would have gladly ignored all of it if I was into her.

Load Metric
    The Facebook thing drives me insane.

I am intensely private. You’re the psychologist BCR, so immediately you recognize I am hiding something. I dunno. I see that trait through family history so honestly I am just wired that way - I hope.

My wife is unfiltered. I don’t even want to know what she posts. Frightens me.

She works with me. The place is 70% women. She socializes with them and they share their lives. She talks about me with people I hired. They hit me up with the most random shit I have done. No matter how hard and often I explain your personal life and your work life has to have a Chinese wall she just likes everyone and can’t intuitively grasp that this shit doesn’t end well.

We have cleaners who clean the building. She is gonna have the supervisor clean our house Saturday. Now I have employees picking up my dirty skivvies and nosing around my life at home.

I explained to the Cleaner she doesn’t have to do my house. Ignore my wife. She and my wife just laugh and get a kick out of how annoyed I am.

A little piece of my privacy dies every day.

Comments

BCR: BCB, I believe, is a psychologist. In need of a psychologist is more descriptive of myself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    seriously,...druff has been leading the charge on the #metoo movement
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hello

I would like to say that Steve Wynn is a Sexual Predator. Towelists do not endorse Steve Wynn or any of his gimmick properties.

In 100 years, people like Steve Wynn will not be viewed as Visionaries or Intellectuals. They will be viewed as the Filth that was cleaned up by average people using Paper Towels.

LPT

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: telling blind guy he wont be a visionary rep

Thread Information