Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Worst Posters of All Time

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Anyway, one day he just stopped logging in. It's possible he just lost interest, but I really do suspect that he died. Unfortunately, his name is common, so it's difficult to look this up. I tried once, and came up with nothing.
    If you want to give me what info you do have, I could probably find this out for you.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    hoser is from the land of steers and queers. he is not a steer. figure it out.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Regarding fuhoser: The guy has pissed me off a few times, so I have mixed opinions of him. However, I do think he gets a bum rap regarding his posts here. For the most part, his posts are decent, and they don't come off as incoherent or confusing. I often disagree with what he writes, but I understand it all, and he typically reasons out his position.

hoser saw a life-opportunity so he did his homework and pulled the trigger and by all accounts, has succeeded on several fronts including becoming a pretty solid, functional adult.

tbh i cant think of anyone else on these forums that's turned his life around like hoser has.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    tbh i cant think of anyone else on these forums that's turned his life around like hoser has.
    you would turn your life around too if marty forced you to meet his mom and then made you a homecooked meal

Comments

sonatine: meal so cooked at home yall

Gold
    Load Metric
    Regarding fuhoser: The guy has pissed me off a few times, so I have mixed opinions of him. However, I do think he gets a bum rap regarding his posts here. For the most part, his posts are decent, and they don't come off as incoherent or confusing. I often disagree with what he writes, but I understand it all, and he typically reasons out his position.

hoser saw a life-opportunity so he did his homework and pulled the trigger and by all accounts, has succeeded on several fronts including becoming a pretty solid, functional adult.

THis is good stuff. Not sure if you are trolling or what. My life has always been fine. THere is no "turning around" that ever happened. LOL.

I had a couple years of heavy drug use but it was never near the problem that stuff is for others. Marty's addiction has spanned decades and it is amazing he is still alive. A testament to his genes having some redeeming qualities. The only times Marty has met me I had enough money to tool around the US playing poker to support myself, but poker sucks if you play it like that. Might as well get a job at some point. I've never had the discipline or enough love of money to really go anywhere in poker. I exist about the same as I always have.

Honestly just wish the dude would STFU and go away. I'm sure I have brought up him unprovoked a few times, but by and large I just respond to his attacks on me. And you have to realize his attacks aren't even meant to be funny, they're meant to just lash out and embarrass others by some sort of self-perceived ownage. Marty thinks he is making me squirm but Marty is just an epic loser who should be ignored. This has been proven again and again. Marty is at the bottom and can't really sink any lower. This gives him a different life perspective.

Druff really really needs to look in the mirror and ask himself if it is the right thing to do letting Martycontinue to post. Ultimately that's on Druff. You can have free speech perfectly fine but kick out the loons. It is better for Marty in the longrun. It is better for the forum. It isn't always about bringing the hits.

Gold
    Load Metric
    And for double post tilt action, I want to say something about Druff.

As much as I harass Druff for certain things, I do respect the guy for multiple things. I've had meals before with Druff and would have no problem doing that again. Might even pay for it, but not anywhere too nice. Druff has been nice and cordial to me all the times I've been around him. I disagree with how he handles a lot of things, but oh well.

By my nature I like to poke the bear. Druff is that bear around here. Thats mostly the only reason we have any conflict.

Druff really needs to just kick Marty off. If Marty wants to post one of his masterpieces then go ahead, he can email it to Druff to post, but it is pathetic what he has become. I trust Druff to post Marty's masterpiece. Then we can maintain free speech with appropriate limitations.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

THis is good stuff. Not sure if you are trolling or what. My life has always been fine. THere is no "turning around" that ever happened. LOL.

I had a couple years of heavy drug use but it was never near the problem that stuff is for others. Marty's addiction has spanned decades and it is amazing he is still alive. A testament to his genes having some redeeming qualities. The only times Marty has met me I had enough money to tool around the US playing poker to support myself, but poker sucks if you play it like that. Might as well get a job at some point. I've never had the discipline or enough love of money to really go anywhere in poker. I exist about the same as I always have.

Honestly just wish the dude would STFU and go away. I'm sure I have brought up him unprovoked a few times, but by and large I just respond to his attacks on me. And you have to realize his attacks aren't even meant to be funny, they're meant to just lash out and embarrass others by some sort of self-perceived ownage. Marty thinks he is making me squirm but Marty is just an epic loser who should be ignored. This has been proven again and again. Marty is at the bottom and can't really sink any lower. This gives him a different life perspective.

Druff really really needs to look in the mirror and ask himself if it is the right thing to do letting Martycontinue to post. Ultimately that's on Druff. You can have free speech perfectly fine but kick out the loons. It is better for Marty in the longrun. It is better for the forum. It isn't always about bringing the hits.
    Nice fucking story. Here is an idea, how about you just log the fuck off and never come back, ever think of that? This is an internet forum, not your personal get well place. Just go away, you have been terrible for many years and nobody will miss you, ever.

Load Metric

Not trolling. To the extent that its appropriate for me to do so, I disagree, but thats entirely based on internet information which of course is always biased towards drama.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Nice fucking story. Here is an idea, how about you just log the fuck off and never come back, ever think of that? This is an internet forum, not your personal get well place. Just go away, you have been terrible for many years and nobody will miss you, ever.
    Do you have a mirror handy?
    HILLARY WON

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

I didnt know longrun was one word
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

CMoney went from broke loser scammer to the god of gods. CMoney turned his life around way more

Load Metric

only read the first 3 sentences, but hes not trolling dumb ass

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

CMoney went from broke loser scammer to the god of gods. CMoney turned his life around way more
    i dont think cmoney dug himself out of a hole like hoser but i could 100% be wrong of course, for all the reasons previously mentioned and more.

Load Metric

i dont think cmoney dug himself out of a hole like hoser but i could 100% be wrong of course, for all the reasons previously mentioned and more.
    i have no idea what kinda hole hoser was in, and i don't wanna know

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

I didnt know longrun was one word
    steve prefontaine rep
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric

i have no idea what kinda hole hoser was in, and i don't wanna know
    Sonatine is a master at alluding to knowledge that he either doesn't have or doesn't exist. Who knows, who cares.

You would actually know about this "hole" where as Sonatine would only know about it third hand at best.

Load Metric

Sonatine would only know about it third hand at best.

not for nothing but this is exactly what i said earlier.

Load Metric
    i think using heroin constitutes a hole

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i think using heroin constitutes a hole
    Except the heroin use was before anyone on this board ever heard of "Sonatine". Do you get it? So it isn't what he was referencing. That was long gone before NWP even started up. So that wouldn't be that he is referencing.

I'm sure you've dug yourself many holes too, but awesome observation there. The biggest difference between you and I is that I have a severely mentally ill man who insists on bringing up shit he heard 3rd hand.

Lol @ the IQ level on this site, but good job trolling, You are a massive success I'm sure.

Load Metric
    His heroin use is/was pretty infrequent as far as I know.Not like he was a big addict. I dont think he was ever in a hole. He was just kinda drifting along.

Thread Information