Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Worst Posters of All Time

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    When you are a broken down old incredibly mentally ill man with no friends. ^^^^ This is your life. Enjoy.

Now give the man his glory. Otherwise he has to brag to us how he has the greatest job (6 figured baby!) with carpal tunnel while feeding a bunch of third world country dudes as the cook.

ballin'

LOL

how much longer are you going to keep referring to me as 'mentally ill'. Seriously thats like your go-to line as long as I can remember you junkie fuck

you wrote the book on 'mentally ill'. At least I've never jammed a needle in my arm to get high in my entire life.

I'm not some smelly perma-vagrant who rides a moped around in the mud while living on someone else's property babysitting their weed crop for 6 months straight

have you even had a real job since I saw you in Vegas you incoherent hippie

what was that like 7 years or something like that lol

my guess is that you're still living in some shack in the sticks in Fuckbag, Texas shooting up drinking cheap ass warm vodka

nice of you to make a cameo though

had a feeling you'd show up

congrats on making the top 3 worst ever posters

well done champ

keep up the good work

also every word I said in my post was 100% true about you so STFU

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    If you what you say about me is 100% true, then what I've said about you is 1000% true.

Seriously Marty, you got some real fucking issues. You're a drunken old lonely man who can't remember too well anymore. You're manic depressive. I guess you're going on a bender. I could feel sorry for you, but I've lost all desire to do that as it has become apparent how worthless of a person you are.

People were tired of your ass 10 years ago, it just took me ~8 years longer. Not going to go into story time to "correct" anything. You're wrong on so many levels. I used to spend a lot of time on a ranch somewhere, and I told you I grew weed there for lolz. So I guess you sorta got that part right? I knew you'd turn the weed stuff into an insult at some point in the future. I was 100% right.

See Marty, you bitch about me, but I don't start up threads talking about you. I just show up to remind everyone how unstable you are and hopefully to encourage you from ruining the forum with your oh so played out act.

It is honestly unethical of Druff to let you post and turn this place into a fucking freakshow.

Comments

SetofKs: a hoser post

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'll venture a guess that not a single poster on this site will dispute my choice as hoser being one of the top 5 worst posters ever

and its also important to note that he is not disputing the fact that he got his shit pushed in so hard so many times that it compelled him to start posting under another name

come on Brian...

create a fuhoser account here and see how that goes for you

you're fortunate that I didn't put you at # 1, but lucky for you Muck Ficon is a much bigger amoeba because from time to time you actually contribute some content....albeit incoherent, convoluted and incomprehensible

but did I LIE about you being a destitute weed babysitter and heroin addict who arrived at my house in your shitbag Honda with warm Vodka in your trunk ?

um no

since hongmonger is under consideration for being removed from my list in place of an unnamed poster, I think its only fair to replace you at # 2...unless of course by some miracle of nature you manage to make a contribution here that is even remotely inspiring or cohesive

which I seriously doubt

godspeed
    Marty, everyone knows you just make up anything you can think of, why would I bother to defend myself against you? Look at you? Who are you? You're the definition of a loser in all aspects of life. Why would I ever defend myself against anything you have to say?

I'm just here to remind people who you are.

Everyone knows you burned Hut who was one of your only friends. The dude said you were cooking meth in the bathtub. WHatever drug issues I had ~20 years ago are LOL in comparison. And that was just recently on your part. I'm not even going to dig into all the countless other stories.

truth.

Comments

Banned
    Load Metric
    ok just skimmed over that really because its so painful to read every sentence you write

drunk, miserable, mentally ill etc etc etc yawwwnnnnn

oh shiiit I didn't realize I had no friends...lol thanks Brian....yea you nailed me....I live in squalor and solitude looking for a way to kill myself

Brian FFS come up with some original material, get creative, and quit being so predictable with your rehashed insults and character attacks

I will agree with you on one point is that I do like to drink because alcohol is awesome

it sure as fuck beats being a heroin addict.

hilarious though watching you spin like a bitch

important to note that I have met you in person and my evaluation of your life is accurate without any embellishments

unless something has changed lately that we aren't aware of

are you finally growing your own weed ? Or still stuck babysitting someone elses crop

honest question

also please address the reason why you abandoned the 'fuhoser' name and started posting on your donkdonedied account

I think thats a legitimate question

as much abuse as I take on this pile, I've never strayed from posting on my account

ok I'll wait for your next series of character attacks and excuses for why you are almost 40 and living on a weed farm riding a fucking moped

let me know when I can get some more expert life advice from you....I'm ready bro

Gold
    Load Metric
    ok just skimmed over that really because its so painful to read every sentence you write

drunk, miserable, mentally ill etc etc etc yawwwnnnnn

Brian FFS come up with some original material, get creative, and quit being so predictable with your rehashed insults and character attacks

I will agree with you on one point is that I do like to drink because alcohol is awesome

it sure as fuck beats being a heroin addict.

hilarious though watching you spin like a little bitch

important to note that I have met you in person and my evaluation of your life is accurate without any embellishments

unless something has changed lately that we aren't aware of

are you finally growing your own weed ? Or still stuck babysitting someone elses crop

honest question

also please address the reason why you abandoned the 'fuhoser' name and started posting on your donkdonedied account

I think thats a legitimate question

as much abuse as I take on this pile, I've never strayed from posting on my account

ok I'll wait for your next series of character attacks and excuses for why you are almost 40 and living on a weed farm riding a fucking moped

let me know when I can get some more expert life advice from you....I'm ready bro
    This is the only account I've ever had on here. You've also used multiple names. I mainly did it to keep mentally ill creeps from stalking me, but it doesn't work.

It is just stupid and you're tired.

I'm not trying to be "original" or "creative" or anything like that.

I'm here to inform. Everyone needs to know that they're dealing with a pathetic sad lonely old man.

As far as what you think of me, you're acting like a butthurt lover. Ironically the last time we talked in a civilized manner, it was you begging me to move in with you. You know, that great beach view that had the Mexican run-off. (I'm sure the run off is extra toxic in a Mexico shithole with little environmental enforcement.) You know, where your dog died soon afterwards from being poisoned? Do you remember begging me to spend $400 to get a ticket down there so you could pick me in San Diego and I could do wordpress work for you while living in your spare bedroom 'on the beach' ? Do you remember that? I said no and you got all angry and hung up on me.

Things have never been the same.

LOL

Comments

Banned
    Load Metric
    this thread is about the top 5 worst posters ever and Brian made the cut

so lets recap

his response for being labeled as # 3 is that I am 'mentally ill'

apparently that I cook meth in bathtubs

I'm a loser

and everybody hates me

LOL

I'm not the one who is a fucking smack addict living in a shack babysitting a weed crop in fucknut Texas.

apparently (according to Brian) I have no friends, no job, and am currently teetering on the brink of killing myself because of my miserable life

this my friends is whats known as 'projecting'

keep on fighting the good fight bro

sucks when you get called out doesn't it

deal with your ranking and shut your pie hole like a man

Gold
    Load Metric
    this thread is about the top 5 worst posters ever and Brian made the cut

so lets recap

his response for being labeled as # 3 is that I am 'mentally ill'

apparently that I cook meth in bathtubs

I'm a loser

and everybody hates me

LOL

I'm not the one who is a fucking smack addict living in a shack babysitting a weed crop in fucknut Texas.

apparently (according to Brian) I have no friends, no job, and am currently teetering on the brink of killing myself because of my miserable life

this my friends is whats known as 'projecting'

keep on fighting the good fight bro

sucks when you get called out doesn't it

deal with your ranking and shut your pie hole like a man
    Hahah.. Marty the greatest projector ever is now telling others they're projecting !!! That is pretty epic Marty.

Haha. Marty, if you had friends you wouldn't have been down and out and knocking on Hut's doorstep. A dude you met on a poker forum. Thats because you can't keep friends in person unless you manage to just see them once a decade or so.

Cheers to making me actually laugh.

Comments

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  tilt.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  69.8 KB

weeeeeeee

Gold
    Load Metric
    Marty, heres what I'll do for you.

You've had one defender tonight frmo someone who actually knows us both.

I'll pay for your ticket to fly down to Mexico to visit him.

I'm sure your friend would love to have you around....

Banned
    Load Metric

that sounds awesome

count me in

oh no wait...

I have plans already

have to join my vessel in a few hours to start making a shitload of money

sorry gonna have to postpone on your generous offer

really sweet of you though Brian

enjoy the Texas badlands

NOW BACK ON YOUR BIKE

Gold
    Load Metric

that sounds awesome

count me in

oh no wait...

I have plans already

enjoy the Texas badlands

NOW BACK ON YOUR BIKE
    "My vessel". LOOOL. You're the COOK dude. I guess if you are the cook at your own restaurant that might be impressive to someone, but you cook on a ship for literal n*******s.

Your plans are to be stuck on a ship where you have no internet and no one who speaks English because thats the best job you can get. bahaha.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: being fuhoser

Load Metric

that sounds awesome

count me in

oh no wait...

I have plans already

enjoy the Texas badlands

NOW BACK ON YOUR BIKE
    "My vessel". LOOOL. You're the COOK dude. I guess if you are the cook at your own restaurant that might be impressive to someone, but you cook on a ship for literal n*******s.

Your plans are to be stuck on a ship where you have no internet and no one who speaks English because thats the best job you can get. bahaha.
    It's true. And he hasn't improved his lot in life for at least 30 years.
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric

that sounds awesome

count me in

oh no wait...

I have plans already

enjoy the Texas badlands

NOW BACK ON YOUR BIKE

um actually your post is incorrect on many levels

listen up carefully if you're not to too high

my title is Chief Steward

you clearly know less than zero about how my industry infrastructure works, or how the employment process works

with that said..

I manage all inventory, write well crafted menus, and supervise a crew in my department of 3-5 personnel

admittedly I do prepare breakfast, which is simple enough, but after breakfast I spend the rest of my day delegating and supervising various tasks to my crew which entails overall cleanliness throughout the vessel...restocking necessary materials, and making sure food quality and preparation is up to my expectations as a department head.

I'm directly responsible for managing a $30,000 food and supply budget every 60 days, which also includes cleaning supplies, perishables, and stocking supplies for extended (often unpredictable) lengths of time

No junkie...I'm not a 'cook', despite years spent in the restaurant industry since I was 16 years old.

I possess managerial level certifications from ServSafe and a wealth of experience which qualify me to be working under the title I currently hold as a department head in an AFL/CIO umbrella labor union

None of the aforementioned includes mandatory Maritime safety courses including Firefighting, Water Survival, Hazardous Conditions, lifeboat, chemical familiarity, and other assorted piracy classes I had to pass to get to this point

I spent almost 9 months getting all my endorsements upgrading from entry level to get where I am now

your desperation is showing when you try to paint me out as a 'cook' (although in reality I am a bad ass when it comes to putting meals together for 20-40 people) I have worked as a 'cook before, and know that drill all too well

But I put my time in, upgraded my credentials, and now enjoy the perks of running the steward department for one of the largest shipping companies in the entire world with a rotary permanent job.

It must feel good for you to belittle me and label me or rather paint me out as some 'cook' like I'm some scrub who flips burgers....and that's fine with me because I know that your life is in the dumps and you need to lash out

fact remains that I will easily bank $50,000 after taxes in the next 4 months....and you'll still be babysitting a weed crop shooting up junk riding your moped playing limit poker

I'd be happy to PM you my pay stubs if you doubt me, but I already did that last year when others doubted my claims for the amount of money I make now

I do appreciate you tilting though. its quite amusing

warm regards Brian

carry on

BACK ON YOUR BIKE

Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  18.0 KB

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Mayor of the Wal Mart parking lot
    Last edited by tyde; 03-14-2018 at 01:35 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOL OMG

I was trying to think about who you referring to as your 'friend' in Mexico and it just hit me

SONNY

yea that idiot has been banished to Retard Siberia here

(another poster Todd shitcanned without ever making personal threats to him or even remotely referencing his 'family')

Sonny used to PM saying he was going to kill me if he ever saw me in Mexico bragging about how connected he was with various cartels

Jesus Christ talk about 'personal threats'

pretty sure he still posts here, but not allowed to post in the main forum due to the fact he was so God awful the vast majority of posters here wanted him the fuck OUT

in Todd's defense that was a wise managerial decision

but thats fucking hilarious that you and him are best buddies Brian

I see you have chosen your circle of friends wisely

Sonny kinda reminds of that guy ...I forget his name....oh yea LOL Cleatus

dude rolled around Vegas for like a month and a half on the yellow moped that Micon and Brandon bought for him looking to collect a $600.00 bounty on my head

LMAO maybe I will write my own 'remember the good old days' thread about all this shit after all

anyway Brian....good luck being spit swapping buddies with a loser like Sonny

I would post his full name, but that's more Rainman's style to 'out' personal information

that guy is one of the biggest fucking creeps ever...lol par for the course on this shithole

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i like fuhoser, didn't know he was donkdowndonedied hope I've been nice to him

Load Metric
    Life is not all about money Martin. It's about spiritual enlightenment.

Comments

The_Lurker: had to be said
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    You can circulate 2-5 with any poster. Cleary #1 is Muck Ficon. He has been the most worthless poster on this site for years. The only redeeming posts he ever had was when Shady J bitch slapped him.

The guy has spent nearly a decade trolling grown men. I am not accusing him of being gay, but he likes the scent of grown men which is why he is like a dog in heat.

Load Metric
    Dude rolled around Vegas for like a month and a half on the yellow moped that Micon and Brandon bought for him looking to collect a $600.00 bounty on my head

LMAO maybe I will write my own 'remember the good old days' thread about all this shit after all

This. Seriously, this.

These are the kind of stories many of us want to hear. Makes life a little more enjoyable. One time.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Dude rolled around Vegas for like a month and a half on the yellow moped that Micon and Brandon bought for him looking to collect a $600.00 bounty on my head

This. Seriously, this.

These are the kind of stories many of us want to hear. Makes life a little more enjoyable. One time.
    Lol I think I just might do that

Going back to work and will have some time to put together a nice history of events

Guaranteed not to be as self absorbed as Rainmans

Might be a while but it actually sounds fun the more that I think about it

Already thinking a chronological narrative

HOF

Comments

Tellafriend: HOF
    Last edited by tyde; 03-14-2018 at 06:06 AM.

Load Metric
    Destitute weed babysitter

"Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Life is not all about money Martin. It's about spiritual enlightenment.
    HILLARY WON

Thread Information