Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Virginia 8-1 to win it all Is a lock . College B.B. obv

Load Metric

Virginia 8-1 to win it all Is a lock . College B.B. obv

Just wanted to post it here for record and so others can get on the train . Bet 10k tonight may load up more i

Comments

hongkonger: Balls

duped_samaritan: i

DirtyErnie: I'll ride along
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Syracuse looks legit aswell...I'll book Virginia too.

Comments

Muck Ficon: No one cares

cleatus: ^^^^ + yoking yourself to cmoney won't work
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Just wanted to post it here for record and so others can get on the train . Bet 10k tonight may load up more i
    Cmoney is Yahweh
    HILLARY WON

Platinum
    Load Metric
    wow...are they the betting favorites now?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

lol
    :freelewfather

Load Metric

lol
    Anybody who's played competitive slowpitch, which this obviously is, wouldn't laugh at this. It's any hittable ball. Step up in the batter's box you goof because that was a HR pitch.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

lol
    Anybody who's played competitive slowpitch, which this obviously is, wouldn't laugh at this. It's any hittable ball. Step up in the batter's box you goof because that was a HR pitch.

i only have 1 thing to say this this response

Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

That's a terrible call & does nothing to refute anything I wrote.

That was the exact pitch a guy looks for in competitive slow pitch & is hit for a HR more times than not if you're ready for it, which that guy was not. The first pitch in the sequence that was called for a strike was waaaaaaaaaay worse of a call. That pitch wasn't hittable in any way, shape or form.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

That was the exact pitch a guy looks for in competitive slow pitch & is hit for a HR more times than not if you're ready for it, which that guy was not. The first pitch in the sequence that was called for a strike was waaaaaaaaaay worse of a call. That pitch wasn't hittable in any way, shape or form.
    plz..stop. in the strike 3 call the ball didn't even hit the plate and the ump called it before the ball even hit the ground

Load Metric

plz..stop. in the strike 3 call the ball didn't even hit the plate and the ump called it before the ball even hit the ground
    Okay, what part of my first post "you wouldn't LOL at this if you ever played competitive slowpitch" don't you understand?

You act like it was 5 feet short instead of 2 inches.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Okay, what part of my first post "you wouldn't LOL at this if you ever played competitive slowpitch" don't you understand?

stop,..just stop. if a ball even hits the plate it's a ball. this one missed the entire front of the plate

Load Metric

stop,..just stop. if a ball even hits the plate it's a ball. this one missed the entire front of the plate
    Not sure if you know this but in almost all competitive slo-pitch the plate is always a strike provided the arc is within the pitching paramemters. This is also men's so you get absolutely no breaks so you better swing the bat.

I admit it was short & maybe should have been a ball, depending on their rules which I'm assuming was "this is men's slo-pitch so any hittable ball so swing the bat you dummy because I got better things to do than watch some goofball try to work the pitcher for a fucking walk", bit it only missed by a couple of inches so it's hardly the worst call in history & is not even the worst call during that at bat IMO. Your head would probably explode if you saw it where they use a 30" X 36" piece of plywood as the strike zone where the ball could by 6"+ inside or outside & still be a strike.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Banned
    Load Metric

Not sure if you know this but in almost all competitive slo-pitch the plate is always a strike provided the arc is within the pitching paramemters. This is also men's so you get absolutely no breaks so you better swing the bat.

I admit it was short & maybe should have been a ball, depending on their rules which I'm assuming was "this is men's slo-pitch so any hittable ball so swing the bat you dummy because I got better things to do than watch some goofball try to work the pitcher for a fucking walk", bit it only missed by a couple of inches so it's hardly the worst call in history & is not even the worst call during that at bat IMO. Your head would probably explode if you saw it where they use a 30" X 36" piece of plywood as the strike zone where the ball could by 6"+ inside or outside & still be a strike.

I applaud you HockyGuy for trying to be the voice of reason, but do think in a million years Mulva could ever comprehend that the ball hitting the plate is a perfect strike?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Not sure if you know this but in almost all competitive slo-pitch the plate is always a strike provided the arc is within the pitching paramemters.
    wrong. and your stance on this is awful as well.

this wasn't called a strike becuse it was a close pitch or borderline strike. it was called a strike because the batter showed up the ump on a ball outside that was called a strike a couple of pitches previously. regardless if you feel a batter should be swinging away at pitches in the dirt becuase it's softball is inconsequential

ive played softball for many years after my hardball days were over. never once did i get a called strike on a ball dropping on a plate while i pitched.

Comments

Hockey Guy: Cool story.
    Last edited by mulva; 02-15-2018 at 03:42 PM.

Load Metric
    If you didnt see that absurd comeback by Virginia at Louisville last night, you should find stories/videos today. Ridiculous. Down like 6 with 11 seconds. Down by 4 with 0.9 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    one thing is certain. come tournament time, historically virginia usually gets beat at their own game. meaning their stout defense usually can't bail them out.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    cmoney you got fucked with that draw for Virginia...

zona/UK as the 4/5...that's rough...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    cmoney you got fucked with that draw for Virginia...

zona/UK as the 4/5...that's rough...
    Definitely not great but if they are as good as C$ thinks they are neither one of those teams will get in the way.

My personal take is no team is really worth it unless you can get 20-1 or better. The tournament is just too big a crap shoot.

Can't say so early but if/when virgina wins the tournament you can get better than 8-1 bull doing a running ML parlay.

Load Metric
    I like the pick, but I'm only getting +600 :/
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Thread Information