Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: this is global poker in a nutshell

Load Metric
    For those who believe it is rigged, why not stop playing?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    There is most definitely something skewed.

It's just the amount of donks combined with my competent mid poker skills allow for profit.

Who folds or raises is not controlled.

I've lost on every site I have ever played. I am not a rigtard.

Yes , I will complain about huds and seat scripters and a rake back and structure that proactively helps the bumhunting nits bushwack recs under the pretense of playing a fair game of poker.

More rake is good rake but fucken global card dealing is not card dealing.

It's like Ed Norton from rounders is dealing the cards to get everyone in.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Just fucken now!!!!

I sit and fold every hand, no matter what!!(experiment)

First hand, high pair with low kicker after flop.

2nd. Low pair and a possible gut straight after flop

3rd.. possible flush and possible rainbow straight after flop.

4th. Mid pair possible flush after flop.

5th. Middle pair Ace kicker. The winner had middle pair with a king kicker.(I folded pre flop as per experiment)
    Just now again..

First hand . I have q,8 and flop is j,k,7.. the turn is 9.

2nd... The flop is K, 10,9.. ONE GUY HAS A.,K.. ONE GUY HAS POCKET 4,S AND I HAD 10,J...

CMOM MAN..ITS FUCKEN INSULTING AT THIS POINT.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Name:  gobul23.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  165.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    meanwhile back at the halls of injustice moments later

Name:  grobul24.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  203.2 KB
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Banned
    Load Metric
    OMG HOLY FUCKING SHIT

This is literally the worst thread in PFA history

Popeil you SUCK DICK at poker

Jesus Christ I've never seen any player cry so much about losing a 70/30 or a coinflip

Do you not understand that a big pocket pair is not a license to print money you fucking MUPPET ?

This thread is a total abortion and you need to find another hobby other than poker immediately because you're a complete JOKE of a player.

Losing your ass at poker has nothing what's over to do with Global....it's because you're a simpleton rigtard with a child like understanding for the game

LMAO I've never ever ever seen anyone cry so much about losing with a big pair.

There's a good reason why you block out your screen name and why you have never posted any carreer stats from Stars or Full Tilt...because 100% you're a LOSING player.

Fucking idiot. Choke on n-word dicks

You're an embarrassment to the game.

DIAGF

lock this shit thread already

Comments

Muck Ficon: Little Martina lol. Put your apron on and get back in the kitchen

sah_24: So spot on, this thread is :(

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BACK TO BACK LOSSES W/ AK..all in pre..obv

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Name:  grobul44.png
Views: 389
Size:  868.1 KB

and after this one i EXIT on BUBBLE as AK CANNOT RUN DOWN QQ

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    hey tyde,..i knw ur flush w/ cash so why don't you pay back darius and even me........lol

and after you do that jab a potato peeler in your ear and see what happens

Comments

sah_24: you are a fucking aids

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    BACK TO BACK LOSSES W/ AK..all in pre..obv

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Name:  grobul44.png
Views: 389
Size:  868.1 KB

and after this one i EXIT on BUBBLE as AK CANNOT RUN DOWN QQ

OMG I lost a coinflip

ITS ALL RIGGED !!!

LMAO

Popeil you really are a huge joke

fucking pathetic

Banned
    Load Metric
    Well because the rest of his terrible threads usually go completely ignored, and since Popeil is accustomed to having conversations with himself on his dupes, he's thrilled to finally be getting some attention

Even if that means proving that he sucks huge cock at poker, he welcomes the responses from anyone.

Such a strange little man

Comments

Muck Ficon: "Little man"....arent you like 5 feet tall? Napolean complex much?

sah_24: Counter dupe rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Well because the rest of his terrible threads usually go completely ignored, and since Popeil is accustomed to having conversations with himself on his dupes, he's thrilled to finally be getting some attention

Even if that means proving that he sucks huge cock at poker, he welcomes the responses from anyone.

Such a strange little man

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i still haven't gotten a response back from CS involving withdrawals or types of them. i dunno about you...but global has me stoked about worldpay!!!!!! can you believe it. i was one of the lucky ones chosen!!!!!!!.

so fucking lame. that response everyone got is fooling what, 5% of the people?...lol...i guess that equates into 1000's so in global's eyes it worked.

god forbid they told people before hand. and you know why they didn't. because every fucker on the site would have withdrawn most/all of their money in 1 last paypal move....

funny thing about it is not only are they full shit and lying to you about things, but these are kinds of replies are like what ebay use to do. you know when they disguised screen names. they said it was for security reasons, and in ways it's true. but let's get real here. the main reason they did it is to make it harder to spots shills and not have their CS agents spend every waking hour investigating a widespread problem which still exists today,...now less people report it because there's another layer of unknown added to it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    shit never ends. bend over and get fucked practically every game. you play through it and think it's going to stop but it rarely does.

i can only imagine how many laptops have been trashed because of this shit site. this constant run u down shit is criminal

a few spots away from the bubble. obv all n preflop

Name:  brutal.png
Views: 320
Size:  1,017.4 KB

and just a few minutes earlier before that one

Name:  brutal1.png
Views: 293
Size:  605.1 KB

Comments

sah_24: You are just really bad at poker ...

Banned
    Load Metric
    NOBODY FUCKING CARES

DIAGF

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Good ol Tyde's projecting again huh ah well we still love him.
    Anyways
    Reminds me of Magic, lol @ 1 min mark rant about regulation.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Because that would make sense .

Notice you NEVER see a complete hand history ... why ? Because that would leave Mulva open
    to the even more criticism on how he played the hand .

Even spends the time to block out his screen name so we cant see that hes not the winner he claims ..
    Actually he is a slight winner overall .... but no where near his claim ... but im not going to out his name
    and chance not having these lol posts .

If he actually kept track of how often he WASNT bad beat and stop wasting his time with these posts he would
    finally figure out that his bad " luck " was average and start focusing on more important things with his game .

Go ahead and flip a coin ten times and let me know when you hit heads or tails ten in a row ...
    thats what tournament poker is to me .Tournament poker sucks if you dont have the mindset to understand
    how hard it is to win and beat the odds ( notice I didnt say get lucky )

Mulva " i can only imagine how many laptops have been trashed because of this shit site "

because that would make sense

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ this obsessed ball sniffer. you're gonna out my screen name.....lol ...suck my dick if you're gonna sniff my balls

the dude would go to open lengths to hope i don't win like i should...why i have no idea? i guess mort is rubbing off on people and people are just fucking jealous or just love to hate..take your pick,,,it's one or all of those.......or maybe to make his shitty play and miserable poker track record seem better............lol. ...and gtfo

get a life dude..either that or shag more fly bays at wrigley and make earrings out of them or whatever is you do.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    magic is great stuff.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballhawknet View Post

Notice you NEVER see a complete hand history ... why ? Because that would leave Mulva open

Even spends the time to block out his screen name so we cant see that hes not the winner he claims ..
    Actually he is a slight winner overall .... but no where near his claim ... but im not going to out his name

If he actually kept track of how often he WASNT bad beat and stop wasting his time with these posts he would
    finally figure out that his bad " luck " was average and start focusing on more important things with his game .

Go ahead and flip a coin ten times and let me know when you hit heads or tails ten in a row ...
    thats what tournament poker is to me .Tournament poker sucks if you dont have the mindset to understand

Mulva " i can only imagine how many laptops have been trashed because of this shit site "

LMAO

totally ruined

time to lock it up

moral of the story ?

POPEIL = TOTAL FUCKING GIMP

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballhawknet View Post

LMAO

totally ruined

time to lock it up

moral of the story ?

POPEIL = TOTAL FUCKING GIMP
    awsome situational read...jus like the way you stack off wit AX................................zingo

Thread Information