Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    2nd game.

first all n

Name:  2ndgame.png
Views: 393
Size:  1.21 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think mulva,

Unless run it once poker opens up and takes new York. Then global poker , it is.

My impression of them as of this moment , they will have the good of globals environment but without the bad and a fair r.n.g.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    I think mulva,

Unless run it once poker opens up and takes new York. Then global poker , it is.

My impression of them as of this moment , they will have the good of globals environment but without the bad and a fair r.n.g.

i guess i can't take a hint. the bs is just driving me away making me play less. what's the point.

at least im not losing with AA or KK....only the #3 rig..one live undercard

1st game today

Name:  lol_1st_game_915.png
Views: 432
Size:  1.24 MB
    Last edited by mulva; 09-14-2018 at 08:27 PM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    dude honestly, provide entire hand history or stop posting these pics. Maybe you perhaps, under play your high PP?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    dude honestly, provide entire hand history or stop posting these pics. Maybe you perhaps, under play your high PP?
    no. i rarely overplay them. these tourney's i play in you have to do stupid shit to to be successful. and what i mean partially by this is shoving a lot early in the game first in the pot. they will pay off KK and AK with redick hands. early on AJ is practically the nutz preflop. EP impers mean shit for the most part here. very rarely do they roll over a big A when i jam in an un-raised pot with AT in the bb in the first few levels

as for HH... i started doing giving the play by play and breaking down the action of each hand, stree, but it takes too long and i'm too pissed to do it

really considering doing a delayed live stream on twitch. but i really don't need peeps studying my play to make them better
    Last edited by mulva; 09-15-2018 at 03:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    time for some sunday night poker.

you know. fun, fun, fun,..like the joe seebok show

all in preflop.

Name:  lol_917.png
Views: 406
Size:  1.17 MB

rebuy and a couple hands later they pull a train on me again

wut a disgrace..all in preflop as well

they're screaming at me to leave but i refuse to listen to it

Name:  lol2_917.png
Views: 376
Size:  1.22 MB

Comments

Sanlmar: All the schadenfreude with none of the pain. I can’t get enough

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    here's a good illustration on how there's little avoiding the bad beats that this place gives.

if you don't bet people out of pots with the goods they run you down. but they still will call anyway way behind and beat you as well

i could have limped with this hand Qd8h. you could becuse you want to see as man cheap flops as possible in the early going.

i elect to fold.

i flop top and bottom for 2 pair.

but look at the flop.

there's now 4 to flush and str8 draws with turn and river to come

i know for almost a fact that one of these fuckers has

- 2 diamonds,
    - J

how do i know? because this is wut the software does. very rarely if all will either of them turn over a pp for a set here. they will either counterfeit you with the turn riv to come or one of them will hit their draw.

and in most scenarios they will call anything here regardless of you having flopped 2 pair or set yourself. these donkeys won't lay down an open ended straight even if they don't have odds to call, because you take away those odds.

turn bring a blank

river brings a Jd to complete the straight and flush ....lol

does he have it? of course he does

Name:  global_illustration.png
Views: 350
    Last edited by mulva; 09-17-2018 at 08:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was busy bagging up some weed and was pretty much just folding to everything..

Every flop i was getting was high pair, straight, possible flush..

Made no difference what my pocket cards were.. of course others had 2 pair or a set ECT ECT..

What a set up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    really thought this was my time.

i overcame this hand......for the chiplead the 1st time

Name:  overcame.png
Views: 319
Size:  1.29 MB

then more jokes come

i raise preflop..he callls..raise flop..he calls....i shove on turn he calls...and then the river flows gold

would have had a the chip lead with 14/15 left

Name:  moarjok2.png
Views: 358
Size:  1.28 MB

shortly there after. i shove with TT..and i obv lose again to K8..

all same game standard bs they throw at you at grobul polka

Name:  moarjok3.png
Views: 352
Size:  1.19 MB

now i'm on fumes and i lose with middle to pair to a gut str8 on turn to finish 12th......ty grobul. i knew exactly that you would let me down

i even mucked JJ preflop in this tourney when i was put all in by a same stack size on bubble.

yup..no bias against pocket pairs here
    Last edited by mulva; 09-21-2018 at 10:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i might make it back to the final table soon.

don't know when though.

obv all in pre

and the 1 live undercard rig bites me again...but hey...at least i wasn't losing wit AA to rnuner runner....amirite

this slot tourney let me get 12th

just a big waste of time this place

Name:  out_in_12th.png
Views: 313
Size:  1.13 MB
    Last edited by mulva; 09-23-2018 at 10:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this pretty much sums it up.

either runner runner str8 or flush. take your pick

Name:  look_at_it.png
Views: 321

Comments

Sanlmar: Satan will be your dealer tonight

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    i give up..you got me global.

can't get any big pp home deep in tourneys. all lose in ridiculous fashion leading to min cashes which is is almost the same as not winning at all

for the chip lead...all in on flop.....

obv runner runner rig once again....out in 14th

these beats are everyday, all day.

variance..lol..that's it variance i'm sure i'll win i the long run. but we'll fuck you for 500 games until we let you win
    ^^7 months ago

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    i give up..you got me global.

can't get any big pp home deep in tourneys. all lose in ridiculous fashion leading to min cashes which is is almost the same as not winning at all

for the chip lead...all in on flop.....

obv runner runner rig once again....out in 14th

these beats are everyday, all day.

variance..lol..that's it variance i'm sure i'll win i the long run. but we'll fuck you for 500 games until we let you win
    ^^7 months ago
    cyclical in nature

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Enjoying the new update..

Much more refined, tight and sophisticated..

On another note..

Generally there were around 100 ring games going.

During the PayPal debacle it dropped down too around 50.

Now I'm seeing 170 ring games going and it broke 200! Over the weekend..

I'm no expert but I think there doing quite well.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Enjoying the new update..

Much more refined, tight and sophisticated..

On another note..

Generally there were around 100 ring games going.

During the PayPal debacle it dropped down too around 50.

Now I'm seeing 170 ring games going and it broke 200! Over the weekend..

I'm no expert but I think there doing quite well.
    grobul does their best to take the p out of poker.

can't take anything from them seriously. they even have more turbo and super turbo games. and lol @ calling their 10min levels normal

peeps are such degens they'll play anything and drop big bucks on these mtt's. i'm sure most of them lose really big as well

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As far as tournament,s go..

There are only a handful worth playing..

The daily 1k $10 is a good one and some of the weekly larger tournies. No add on, no reentry and 10 minute blinds.
    It's actually my favorite structure..

Definitely overkill on the turbos the hyper turbos and the Uber hyper turbos as well as the famous totally Uber doober super duper hyper turbos.

10 minute blinds are just right (it's actually my sweet spot).. not too nitty and not like bingo either. It keeps it moving along while still keeping some skill.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As far as tournament,s go..10 minute blinds are just right (it's actually my sweet spot).. not too nitty and not like bingo either. It keeps it moving along while still keeping some skill.

15 is much better......and you really have to be nitty as hell the deeper the tourney goes. shoving 10bb with a low to mid pp is death to a call and pretty much a loser if you 3bet it it all in.

you can literally wait to have <5bb and fight back here. i would even go s far and say you can even come back from 1 and 2bb left

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ 4

"I'd three-bet HUGE with KK, and get moved all-in against with QJ. And lose.
    I'd move all-in with AJ, get called by J3, and lose.
    I'd move all-in with Q10, (with high blinds) get called by 8 5, and lose.
    I called an all-in with QQ, against QJ, and lose.
    My last SnG, a guy jammed on me with inside straight-draw, you guessed it, I lose.
    This is only a VERY small fraction of the outcomes over the last 30 SnG's. There is probably 15-20 more hands, in which I was a 65-80-% favorite, and yep, I lose

And, it's these unrealistic situations which keep arising, and I just keep getting unlucky. It's not a standard "cold-deck," I've been playing poker for 20 years, and I'm well aware of standard cold-decks.

Then, I stepped back, and analyzed the situation: the people who are beating me are clearly fishes, moving all their chips in as HUGE under-dogs. They have ZERO fold equity in these all-ins, they KNOW I have a hand, but they KNOW they're going to win. How is this possible?

"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I absolutely get that same feeling..

People making it deep and calling my all in with nothing and taking me down.

First if all,, how did they make it Soo deep playing like that and how/why would they be calling me with low pair and low kicker when I'm sitting in premium hands but they take take it down.
    Especially late in the tournament.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I absolutely get that same feeling..

People making it deep and calling my all in with nothing and taking me down.

First if all,, how did they make it Soo deep playing like that and how/why would they be calling me with low pair and low kicker when I'm sitting in premium hands but they take take it down.
    Especially late in the tournament.
    don't just pay attention to the hands that you lose. pay attention to the hands other have and lose at the table you're at. everything i say is at epidemic proportions at grobul.

the place is not natural at all

i never really thought of peeps seeing my cards are knowing what's coming. i focus my attention on how they arrive at card distribution and the end result

every time i want to grab a vid the hand history of others just to compound my point they always seem break up the table and it vanishes as well

Thread Information