Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: The news the MSM ignores because it does not fit the narrative

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

I dont know what is more telling about the perverseness of the times we live in. That CNN won't cover a story of a Muslim immigrant going on a shooting spree after cops or that you don't think it is even a story worth reporting.

100% if this man was a white Christian male this story is the top headline of CNN and every other MSM outlet.

Also, if I am making a point about the MSM and your response has the words "Fox News" in it, then you are conceding I am right.
    From the above you think it is news-worthy because he is muslim. I'm not so sure a cop being shot at is worthy of national news and I sure don't think him being muslim makes it different.

Until there is a conspiracy, does one nut bag make it worth being on the frontpage of any news I'd want to see? Uuuuuuhhhhh , no.

Some "shooting spree". You sound like a liberal arguing for gun control lol.

We should definitely have more gun control. I am not an right wing ideologue. And if that is the impression you get from reading my posts, you aren't doing a very good job of it IMO.

A shooter going around shooting at cops for hours with a massive manhunt is definitely always a major national story. I remember something similar happened a couple summers ago in So Cal, and it was major national news all day. Wall to wall, every news outlet.

The only reason this story was suppressed is because the shooter was a Muslim immigrant and so doesn't fit the liberal MSM narrative, and the attacks may have been ideological (still no news on the motives, doubt most of us will ever even find out, it may be reported on a back page somewhere, but the story will be mostly kept quiet and swept under the rug).

Remember the African immigrant who shot up the church somewhere in the South (Tennessee?) a few months ago and executed a couple people before a good guy with a gun apprehended him. What were his motives? None of us know, because the media buried the story so fast.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Also Fox News is not the antithesis of the MSM on every topic. They are of course heavily biased and under-report stories that don't fit their narrative, but sometimes they will under-report a story with the MSM, for different reasons.

When it comes to the US media (If you consider Fox News Media. it seems most of the posers on this site do) there is no "good guys" who are honestly reporting the news. Both sides are horrible and only print stuff that fits their narrow ideological view. Even when they tell the truth they are normally lying.

Load Metric
    Also Fox News is not the antithesis of the MSM on every topic. They are of course heavily biased and under-report stories that don't fit their narrative, but sometimes they will under-report a story with the MSM, for different reasons.

When it comes to the US media (If you consider Fox News Media. it seems most of the posers on this site do) there is no "good guys" who are honestly reporting the news. Both sides are horrible and only print stuff that fits their narrow ideological view. Even when they tell the truth they are normally lying.
    That is total BS, fox "news" tells you.
    Just go through NYT and WAPO, I'll admit they aren't perfect, but find a lie, that wasn't corrected, or even a conspiracy theory that they just leave hanging, i.e.
    HC has nerve damage, (it is far from pneumonia)
    100 % sure Hannity never went back and admitted he is full of shit, & 0 facts , just "I'm not journalist"................. his license to lie.
    Or of course, Seth Rich

The Trumptrain forgets NYT broke the Hillary private email thing,. (and Jared has done the same thing 3 times already.)

AT LEAST 6 WHITE HOUSE ADVISERS USED PRIVATE EMAIL ACCOUNTS
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/25/u...nnon.html?_r=0
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Just go through NYT and WAPO, I'll admit they aren't perfect, but find a lie, that wasn't corrected, or even a conspiracy theory that they just leave hanging, i.e.
    100 % sure Hannity never went back and admitted he is full of shit, & 0 facts , just "I'm not journalist"................. his license to lie.
    Or of course, Seth Rich

The Trumptrain forgets NYT broke the Hillary private email thing,. (and Jared has done the same thing 3 times already.)

It would probably be best if you Just don't post in this thread anymore. You either are not reading most of the posts or have no ability to comprehend them (probably some combination of the two). There is no way a lucid person could read 1/4 of the posts I have made in this thread and think I am arguing any of the things you apparently seem to think I am arguing.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Or of course, Seth Rich

Aside from being full of shit your posting has gone way downhill. This is unreadable garbage.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Or of course, Seth Rich

Aside from being full of shit your posting has gone way downhill. This is unreadable garbage.
    the turning point was page 2 of the kap thread. just re read some of that. there's some pretty good signature file gems in there
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric

From the above you think it is news-worthy because he is muslim. I'm not so sure a cop being shot at is worthy of national news and I sure don't think him being muslim makes it different.

Until there is a conspiracy, does one nut bag make it worth being on the frontpage of any news I'd want to see? Uuuuuuhhhhh , no.

Some "shooting spree". You sound like a liberal arguing for gun control lol.

We should definitely have more gun control. I am not an right wing ideologue. And if that is the impression you get from reading my posts, you aren't doing a very good job of it IMO.

A shooter going around shooting at cops for hours with a massive manhunt is definitely always a major national story. I remember something similar happened a couple summers ago in So Cal, and it was major national news all day. Wall to wall, every news outlet.

The only reason this story was suppressed is because the shooter was a Muslim immigrant and so doesn't fit the liberal MSM narrative, and the attacks may have been ideological (still no news on the motives, doubt most of us will ever even find out, it may be reported on a back page somewhere, but the story will be mostly kept quiet and swept under the rug).

Remember the African immigrant who shot up the church somewhere in the South (Tennessee?) a few months ago and executed a couple people before a good guy with a gun apprehended him. What were his motives? None of us know, because the media buried the story so fast.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/24/us/pen...ngs/index.html

This was the second story in top stories on Google news. The dude's picture is prominent in the article. I have no idea if this is considered " front page " or if that means anything. The actual headline is that DHS call this a terrorist attack or some s***. All of this is direct Contra evidence to your thesis.

The reason I brought up Fox this time is to try and understand what is actually appropriate reporting. Fox for the most part is going to be at the other end of what you believe MSM reporting will be. You say they diverge? What issues are those that they diverge on?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    American news
    Trump DOJ cancels rule protecting disabled employees
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions is rescinding policies concerning civil rights, people with disabilities and immigrants.
    Israeli news
    Gov't to approve increase in disabled persons pensions
    The government is expected to approve the first stage of increases in disabled persons pensions starting from January, after Prime Minister Netanyahu and Finance Minister Kahlon agreed on 250 million NIS budget cuts from ministerial budgets in order to fund the first stage of the increased pensions arrangement.

The budget for the increases in disabled persons pensions will stand at 1.4 billion NIS for 2018.
    $1.4 billion for a smallish population and this is only the first stage, Nice!
    https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...sh.aspx/406562

Now trump's tweeting about wasting $7 trillion in the middle east, whatever President Adelson.

Load Metric
    Professor Devid is erstwhile occupied with legit holidays but we see you jews

Load Metric
    lol at this person being an actual thing on a website u own ur tolerance is outstanding

Platinum
    Load Metric

Was it all worth it?

Check out Peter Sweden's twitter if you want a rundown of events in Sweden. He's not a racist or anything like that, talk about unreported.

Platinum
    Load Metric

This was the second story in top stories on Google news. The dude's picture is prominent in the article. I have no idea if this is considered " front page " or if that means anything. The actual headline is that DHS call this a terrorist attack or some s***. All of this is direct Contra evidence to your thesis.

The reason I brought up Fox this time is to try and understand what is actually appropriate reporting. Fox for the most part is going to be at the other end of what you believe MSM reporting will be. You say they diverge? What issues are those that they diverge on?
    Front page means front page. It is what you see when you type in www.cnn.com. This is a perfect example of how the MSM buries a story. They know most people only glance through the front page. So by putting the story inside the website where you have to dig for it and don’t even put a hyperlink on the front page you can report the story knowing 99% of people will never see it. Win/win for the MSM. They can claim they legitimately covered a terror attacking in police, but they know 99% of people will never even know it happened. If I didn’t go to daily mail I would never even know this happened. Most people outside Pennsylvania probably don’t know it even happened.

Gold
    Load Metric

Front page means front page. It is what you see when you type in www.cnn.com. This is a perfect example of how the MSM buries a story. They know most people only glance through the front page. So by putting the story inside the website where you have to dig for it and don’t even put a hyperlink on the front page you can report the story knowing 99% of people will never see it. Win/win for the MSM. They can claim they legitimately covered a terror attacking in police, but they know 99% of people will never even know it happened. If I didn’t go to daily mail I would never even know this happened. Most people outside Pennsylvania probably don’t know it even happened.
    I don't know if it was frontpage or not.If this comes up again I will go out of my way to see.

I know that it came up as the second "Top Stories" on google news. This doesn't seem to agree at all with CNN trying to bury it. If they buried it, what was it about the article that made google news pick it up as #2 Top Story with link to CNN and not some other site presumably NOT hiding it ?? Come'on, use a bit of sense.

This is basically like I said. Once it became a conspiracy it became newsworthy. You have just as many biases as people who read news without much objectivity. Your baseline as to what is normal is all skewed so you see everything else in some fucked up manner.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Donkdown

Are you arguing the MSM isn’t biased? I feel like you are just disagreeing with everything I say out of principle at this point. Do you actually disagree with my argument or are you just nitpicking out of principle?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Donkdown

Are you arguing the MSM isn’t biased? I feel like you are just disagreeing with everything I say out of principle at this point. Do you actually disagree with my argument or are you just nitpicking out of principle?
    I agree they are biased. I do not believe there is some conspiracy for them to make a race war or anything like that. The "MSM" is full of biases from both sides, but I'm not sure they "bury" things to the extent you claim. I am skeptical to say the least.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Incredible, the first Republican candidate worth supporting.
    Meet Paul Nehlen who will be running against Paul Ryan.

He retweeted this, nice! Anyone bringing in Somali's can't even pretend to be America first.

The fuckin Lutherans and this JBS meatpacking plant.
    10/2017
    A Lutheran resettlement agency that places United Nations refugees into dozens of U.S. cities and towns is working with the world’s largest meatpacking conglomerate to train refugees for work in four American states while also softening up the local natives to be more “welcoming.”

The secretive pilot program between Baltimore-based Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service and the U.S. subsidiary of JBS Swift aims to pump more refugees into Georgia, Texas, Iowa and Michigan to work in the company’s meat plants. If successful, the pilot program could be renewed for a second year and replicated at JBS meat plants across the U.S., WND has learned.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Justice for Uncompensated Survivors Today (JUST) Act of 2017

This bill directs the Department of State, with respect to covered countries, to annually include within either the relevant Annual Country Report on Human Rights, the International Religious Freedom Report, or other appropriate report an assessment of the nature and extent of national laws or enforceable policies regarding the identification, return, or restitution of wrongfully seized or transferred Holocaust era assets and compliance with the goals of the Terezin Declaration on Holocaust Era Assets and Related Issues, including:

the return to the rightful owner of wrongfully seized or transferred property, including religious or communal property, or the provision of comparable substitute property or the payment of equitable compensation to the rightful owner;
    the use of the Washington Conference Principles on Nazi-Confiscated Art and the Terezin Declaration in settling claims involving publicly and privately held movable property;
    the restitution of heirless property to assist needy Holocaust survivors; and
    progress on the resolution of claims for U.S. citizen Holocaust survivors and family members.
    "Covered countries" means signatories to the Terezin Declaration that are determined by the Special Envoy for Holocaust Issues to be countries of particular concern with respect to such restitution.
    UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE LOL
    Name:  90b65c0bff509c67315ecf19366f639afe5d4adaed75fe41018a17fcaa65d474.png
Views: 170
Size:  53.5 KB
    For some reason I can't stand Cory Booker, just saying.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I have been playing poker in a casino and cnn has been on and the headline and topic of convo all day has been CNN proudly discussing how they caught him golfing when he tweeted he was working.

Their obsession with going after Trump is seriously reaching clownish levels. No one but them gives a flying F if he is golfing. No one has any expectations he is going to wake up tomorrow and decide to work 100 hours/week. Their obsession is just making them look ridiculous at this point.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I have been playing poker in a casino and cnn has been on and the headline and topic of convo all day has been CNN proudly discussing how they caught him golfing when he tweeted he was working.

Their obsession with going after Trump is seriously reaching clownish levels. No one but them gives a flying F if he is golfing. No one has any expectations he is going to wake up tomorrow and decide to work 100 hours/week. Their obsession is just making them look ridiculous at this point.

vermie, pm me your mailing address, I am going to send you some weed because you need to start self medicating

Thread Information