Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 50

Thread: Matt Lauer Fired for sexual harassment

  1. #21
    http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/mat...en-1202625959/

    Matt Lauer Accused of Sexual Harassment by Multiple Women (EXCLUSIVE)


    "As the co-host of NBC’s “Today,” Matt Lauer once gave a colleague a sex toy as a present. It included an explicit note about how he wanted to use it on her, which left her mortified.

    On another day, he summoned a different female employee to his office, and then dropped his pants, showing her his penis. After the employee declined to do anything, visibly shaken, he reprimanded her for not engaging in a sexual act."





    Name:  article-2205054-151400D6000005DC-160_306x423.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  20.8 KB

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: The last laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

  2. #22
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    397
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,194
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/mat...en-1202625959/

    Matt Lauer Accused of Sexual Harassment by Multiple Women (EXCLUSIVE)


    "As the co-host of NBC’s “Today,” Matt Lauer once gave a colleague a sex toy as a present. It included an explicit note about how he wanted to use it on her, which left her mortified.

    On another day, he summoned a different female employee to his office, and then dropped his pants, showing her his penis. After the employee declined to do anything, visibly shaken, he reprimanded her for not engaging in a sexual act."





    Name:  article-2205054-151400D6000005DC-160_306x423.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  20.8 KB

    And he loved to engage in a crass quiz game with men and women in the office: “f—, marry, or kill,” in which he would identify the female co-hosts that he’d most like to sleep with.
    lol

  3. #23
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Reputation
    1164
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    ☆BIG REPUTATION☆ Only poster in PFA history to average over 1 rep/post with 1K+ posts.
    Posts
    10,588
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I don't know who any of those 4 people are. I need to step up my pop culture game apparently.
    How is possible to not know who Matt Lauer is? I feel like I've seen him every day for 25 years. Im not trying to be insulting I'm actually quite impressed that you are somehow able to avoid b.s. news. I wish I could

    To catch you up he's the most vanilla person on television. I honestly wouldn't doubt if it comes out that his harassment charges were an attempt by him to appear less vanilla.
    Take me down to the Parvati City where the reps are green and the girls are pretty. Take me home.

    STILL the most posts deleted. STILL the FBI is harassing me. STILL double the reputation of any poster. STILL quadruple the rep/post ratio of any poster. STILL BGC.

  4. #24

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I don't know who any of those 4 people are. I need to step up my pop culture game apparently.
    How is possible to not know who Matt Lauer is? I feel like I've seen him every day for 25 years. Im not trying to be insulting I'm actually quite impressed that you are somehow able to avoid b.s. news. I wish I could

    To catch you up he's the most vanilla person on television. I honestly wouldn't doubt if it comes out that his harassment charges were an attempt by him to appear less vanilla.
    I just checked and apparently he hosted a national daytime news show at 7 am every day. Yeah, at no point in my life was I ever watching network news at 7 am. ESPN has normally been my go to move if I ever was watching any TV that early.

    Looking at him the face is vaguely familiar, so probably have seen him in passing. Probably cause that show as on while I was sitting in a lobby getting my oil changed or something.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

    How is possible to not know who Matt Lauer is? I feel like I've seen him every day for 25 years. Im not trying to be insulting I'm actually quite impressed that you are somehow able to avoid b.s. news. I wish I could

    To catch you up he's the most vanilla person on television. I honestly wouldn't doubt if it comes out that his harassment charges were an attempt by him to appear less vanilla.
    I just checked and apparently he hosted a national daytime news show at 7 am every day. Yeah, at no point in my life was I ever watching network news at 7 am. ESPN has normally been my go to move if I ever was watching any TV that early.

    Looking at him the face is vaguely familiar, so probably have seen him in passing. Probably cause that show as on while I was sitting in a lobby getting my oil changed or something.
    If you watched the olympics he was the secondary poster boy behind costas

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

    I just checked and apparently he hosted a national daytime news show at 7 am every day. Yeah, at no point in my life was I ever watching network news at 7 am. ESPN has normally been my go to move if I ever was watching any TV that early.

    Looking at him the face is vaguely familiar, so probably have seen him in passing. Probably cause that show as on while I was sitting in a lobby getting my oil changed or something.
    If you watched the olympics he was the secondary poster boy behind costas
    I am not an avid Olympic watcher, but probably have seen him over the years where I was tuned out and not really paying attention if he has been a big part of the Olympic broadcast.

    On a side note, I don't think it was the last Olympics, but I remember one year Collinsworth was doing color commentary for sports it was obvious he knew absolutely nothing about, and I actually enjoyed it.

  8. #28
    Why are all of them Jews? Too cheap to pay for hookers?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

  10. #30
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    397
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,194

     
    Comments
      
      herbertstemple: You too rep.

  11. #31
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    397
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,194
    Damn...

    Married NBC staffer claims she woke up in Matt Lauer's office with her pants down and had to be helped to a nurse by his assistant after the anchor 'summoned her in, locked the door with his desk button, and had sex over a chair until she passed out'

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-sex-toy.html

  12. #32
    Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Reputation
    432
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,238
    I'm tellin ya, smugness is a dead giveaway.


     
    Comments
      
      Brittney Griner's Clit: Also he

  13. #33
    Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Reputation
    432
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I don't know who any of those 4 people are. I need to step up my pop culture game apparently.
    Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 203
Size:  281.8 KB

     
    Comments
      
      Brittney Griner's Clit: two reps for dead giveaway.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

    "As the co-host of NBC’s “Today,” Matt Lauer once gave a colleague a sex toy as a present. It included an explicit note about how he wanted to use it on her, which left her mortified"

    Name:  uwruknbxgz001.png
Views: 189
Size:  1.16 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

  15. #35

     
    Comments
      
      DRK Star: Meredith Vieira's sweater puppies, rep

  16. #36
    Geraldo is next. And huge surprise, he too is a JEW.

  17. #37
    I always hated Matt Lauer. Now that I know he sexually harasses women, I've changed my mind.

     
    Comments
      
      Brittney Griner's Clit: WOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

  18. #38
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    397
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,194
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Geraldo is next. And huge surprise, he too is a JEW.
    I'm gonna go with Anderson Cooper getting called out by some Juilliard boys ~10 years ago.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Geraldo is next. And huge surprise, he too is a JEW.
    I'm gonna go with Anderson Cooper getting called out by some Juilliard boys ~10 years ago.
    My guess is Jerry Seinfeld or Larry David.

  20. #40
    Someone make gif of Lauer as the king from history of the world part one

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 08-28-2017, 01:39 PM
  2. Replies: 166
    Last Post: 04-23-2017, 11:29 AM
  3. OKCupid now allows the choice of 10 sexual preferences
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-19-2014, 06:29 PM
  4. Replies: 324
    Last Post: 05-06-2014, 06:32 PM
  5. Extortion - Harassment as a business model WTF?
    By cmoney in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 08:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •