Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GF still in contact with ex

Load Metric
    Let's face it mate, she's been cocked more times than John Wayne's rifle
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    It's a little awkward between me and my own girl right now too.

She's 21 and a lot younger than I am.

Anyway, we were sat in a restaurant the other night and a large group of pissed up girls & lads noticed we were a couple and started calling me a 'dirty old bastard', while one of the girls was constantly screaming 'you should be fucking ashamed'.

Wasn't fun. Though it didn't bother me as I'm used to people judging us. But she was totally mortified so we ended up leaving before having our main's.

We've not spoken much since and it completely ruined our 10 year anniversary.
    You some kind of pedo, ten year aniverasry would make her 11 ,

Comments

Kuntmissioner: try to keep up

Load Metric

Anyway, we were sat in a restaurant the other night and a large group of pissed up girls & lads noticed we were a couple and started calling me a 'dirty old bastard', while one of the girls was constantly screaming 'you should be fucking ashamed'.

Wasn't fun. Though it didn't bother me as I'm used to people judging us. But she was totally mortified so we ended up leaving before having our main's.

I had dinner with Kurt Vonnegut shortly before he passed. I clocked him at a full 50 years older than his gf, and no one batted an eyelash.

You're in good company, just eat in classier restaurants.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: kurt looking down with glowing approval
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hardeight View Post

Jeez lighten up, you remind me of her mother.

We waited at least two years before going the whole way.

Comments

vegas1369: lol

gimmick:
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hardeight View Post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post
    Let's face it mate, she's been cocked more times than John Wayne's rifle
    She’s had more pricks than a dart board in a Dublin pub
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post
    Too much overthinking going on here. Any woman sneaking texts to her ex or any other dude for that matter is a disposable play thing. You can't let that stuff bother you. Just use her for sex until she has had enough of you or catches you cheating (which you should now be doing).
    really really good advice

Load Metric
    wait, how the fuck does she get messages on her phone if the earth is flat? This whole story is bullshit

Comments

SrslySirius: this man has a point

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    wait, how the fuck does she get messages on her phone if the earth is flat? This whole story is bullshit
    Noah sent out a raven.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Enjoy the steady sex & the good treatment & keep your options open.

Good move moving in with her. Easier to split that way than having to kick someone out.

Load Metric
    Too much overthinking going on here. Any woman sneaking texts to her ex or any other dude for that matter is a disposable play thing. You can't let that stuff bother you. Just use her for sex until she has had enough of you or catches you cheating (which you should now be doing).
    This is the correct answer. Sadly women like this usually put guys like you through the grinder. I know, it happened to me in my early 20's and I never let it happen again.

She's hiding messages for a fucking obvious reason 'awww that's so cute' obviously means they were chatting in an inappropriate way. Unfortunately you'll probably just fall deeper for this cunt and she will torture you until it blows up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    This is the correct answer. Sadly women like this usually put guys like you through the grinder. I know, it happened to me in my early 20's and I never let it happen again.

She's hiding messages for a fucking obvious reason 'awww that's so cute' obviously means they were chatting in an inappropriate way. Unfortunately you'll probably just fall deeper for this cunt and she will torture you until it blows up.
    he already has the hook in his mouth and upset about this. enough so that he spent an afternoon drinking thinking about it. it's time to move on just because of that or lay down the law on what;s acceptable if she wants to be with him.

he prolly let his feelings known to her and she'll appease him and make him feel better short term. but make no doubt this behavior will creep back into the picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    I don't think laying the law down works with women like this. She has admitted she's addicted to attention. She was obviously texting inappropriately with her ex and deleted those messages. When you're the guy in this spot it's so fucking hard to see things rationally. Everyone else knows what she's all about but he's probably going to have to go through hell with this cunt and find out for himself.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: clearly stated truth rep

Load Metric
    Everyone else knows what she's all about but he's probably going to have to go through hell with this cunt and find out for himself.
    As true as a diamond is hard. If he can learn from other's mistakes in this situation, he's a better man than most.

Banned
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't think laying the law down works with women like this. She has admitted she's addicted to attention. She was obviously texting inappropriately with her ex and deleted those messages. When you're the guy in this spot it's so fucking hard to see things rationally. Everyone else knows what she's all about but he's probably going to have to go through hell with this cunt and find out for himself.
    well,..they are living together. people can change and somethmes say what they don;t mean. but only going out for a couple months makes things dicey and unpredictable.

look at mort for example. he's goes out of his way to avoid confrontations. i know this becuse he said it on the internetz
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Everyone else knows what she's all about but he's probably going to have to go through hell with this cunt and find out for himself.
    As true as a diamond is hard. If he can learn from other's mistakes in this situation, he's a better man than most.
    My first serious girlfriend was exactly this type of woman. Loved the mirror, always dressed in the hippest clothing, loved to get checked out and often returned the eye contact. She turned me into a fucking crazy man for 3 years. I never messed with another woman like this, I feel like I can see them a mile away.

It was a damn good lesson for me early in life. After that I married a very maternal, home body type. I'm lucky that she's gorgeous but she doesn't see herself that way. She's just a damn good mom and wife and I haven't spent a second in our relationship worrying about any foul play.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    well,..they are living together. people can change and somethmes say what they don;t mean. but only going out for a couple months makes things dicey and unpredictable.

look at mort for example. he's goes out of his way to avoid confrontations. i know this becuse he said it on the internetz
    Of course there are exceptions to every rule but I'd take a bet that this girl puts him through hell. I don't think good women commit to someone then erase texts and admit they need a ton of attention or they will find it elsewhere, That shit seems pathological to me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Of course there are exceptions to every rule but I'd take a bet that this girl puts him through hell. I don't think good women commit to someone then erase texts and admit they need a ton of attention or they will find it elsewhere, That shit seems pathological to me.
    she already started putting him though hell. and nonsense, women commit when they want to. you just have to tame dem mustangs.

Load Metric
    It was a damn good lesson for me early in life. After that I married a very maternal, home body type. I'm lucky that she's gorgeous but she doesn't see herself that way. She's just a damn good mom and wife and I haven't spent a second in our relationship worrying about any foul play.
    ^ Wisdom right here folks ^

Thread Information