Thread: The definitive list of Druff's dupes

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The definitive list of Druff's dupes

it's not if he has them, it's how many. and how frequently he uses them.

remember, druff has prolly been pulling this stuff since he prolly came out of the womb and made his first crank phone call. it's a long con. if he could prank the howard stern show as a teenager he could easily fool all of us.

discuss.

i jus wanna say bootsy collins and cokehead might be him.

Comments

tyde: a popeil thread
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I doubt Druff pays for the amount of disk space necessary for a thread like this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    it's not if he has them, it's how many. and how frequently he uses them.

remember, druff has prolly been pulling this stuff since he prolly came out of the womb and made his first crank phone call. it's a long con. if he could prank the howard stern show as a teenager he could easily fool all of us.

discuss.

i jus wanna say bootsy collins and cokehead might be him.
    Bootsy is clearly a real person. With an incredible speech impediment

Bullet bill
    Cokehead

Those two are easily confirmed
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Fluffer

*giggling*
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Mulva

Load Metric
    What if Druff was just a schmuck like me with his buy in set to max... or at least not min buy. That would be a trip. It's just I don't understand the reason for dupe accounts when you can have dupe human beings.

Load Metric
    Fuck it though, whether you are on the inside or on the outside, you are all just playing your roll. At least when you are the outside you feel free.

Thanks for giving me the worst of both worlds fags.

Load Metric
    I'm pretty much proof that a person can power through anything as long as you dangle that God carrot every once in a while. Can we move on now? You are happier if I'm happier point blank two finger snaps period.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    it will always be a guess without knowing 100% but there are ways to make the likelihood of you gettiing it right correct better.

you just really have to think what he thinks and go from there. previous screen names, likes.

you can even drive down to spelling or missspelling of certain words. and writing style and formats of presenting it. it's hard to keep up that charade without effort

as for why doing it? many reasons. one would be to flame others, but that doesn;t seem likely mo here, for morty, yes.... but this benefit would still fall under the umbrella. one reason would be to invigorate the forum by creating fake and reality drama. which fits the bill and would keep him entertained enough to do it and provide you fucktards with what you wanted. he could do it without reason just because he was bored.

it's possible he gave himself away in a few of these instances if you're looking for it

druff's range is wide here
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Cokehead is a guy from the midwest who offered to call into radio one time when he got frustrated that people thought he was my dupe.

He's also apparently a Cubs fan.

I actually wish he were still around so I could rub the NLCS in his face.

Bootsy Collins has been met before by people in Vegas, including Brandon.

Bullet Bill was a shared account for a purpose. Not going to comment on who was behind it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Cokehead is a guy from the midwest who offered to call into radio one time when he got frustrated that people thought he was my dupe.

i believe you. but would you lose any sleep in lying to us if we outed you?

and since you didn't claim bootsy wasn't you in the above statement, it must be you...haaaaa

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

and since you didn't claim bootsy wasn't you in the above statement, it must be you...haaaaa
    I edited the post to mention Bootsy. Go back and look. People from PFA have met him, so you can cross that one off.

I won't lose any sleep if dupes are caught.

The only hint I'll give regarding dupes is that they're more commonly post-a-few-times-and-vanish accounts, rather than ongoing characters. Maintaining an ongoing dupe character is a lot tougher, for obvious reasons.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I edited the post to mention Bootsy. Go back and look. People from PFA have met him, so you can cross that one off.

The only hint I'll give regarding dupes is that they're more commonly post-a-few-times-and-vanish accounts, rather than ongoing characters. Maintaining an ongoing dupe character is a lot tougher, for obvious reasons.
    i was just fishing with those names. kind of dissapointed you say there isn't a heavy hitting dupe fiasco in your wheel house. i really wanted to find the bigfoot.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

i was just fishing with those names. kind of dissapointed you say there isn't a heavy hitting dupe fiasco in your wheel house. i really wanted to find the bigfoot.
    LOL Dupe Fiasco wasn't me.

Some know who it is.

Load Metric
    Druff obviously not Cokehead. He's a Pepsi drinker for fucks sake.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

LOL Dupe Fiasco wasn't me.

Some know who it is.
    i know. i just like playing the game. and wasn't even suggesting it was you

Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Druff obviously not Cokehead. He's a Pepsi drinker for fucks sake.
    druff..is it true?

Load Metric
    I don't think you can meet polar opposites than Druff and myself.

I did attempt to scope out Druff during Blackhat/DEFCON week to introduce myself but I did not see him at the Bellagio poker room during the brief time I was there.

Anyway I was just doing my usual quick lurk to find any interesting threads and found it funny that I was outed as a possible Druff dupe.

Also I have eaten at Hutmaster's pizza place and I thought that the pizza was a solid 7.5 out of 10 and would certainly eat there again when I find myself up there.

Anyway life is good on my end and beginning 2018 I will find myself working all over the country.

Via con dios.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    What if we are all dan druff dupe accounts, and pfa is just a place he comes to escape reality and slip into some of his favorite personalities that the outside world would judge him on.

Thread Information