Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    thread so garbage that it's time for some self-reflection

Name:  small_golden shirt.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  186.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

I would of beat Pete and you at tennis. Then after that I would of fucked his sister with my Head tenniis racket handle as I watched Monica Seles get stabbed by a crazy euro..
    Which Pete are we talking about here?
    Pete Sampras aka Druff's HS bff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    thread so garbage that it's time for some self-reflection
    Name:  douchebag1.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  27.7 KB

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    DanDruff is it true that you bullied Pete Sampras?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Who BGC was a real n-word, life must suck, being a n-word aint easy.............n-wordachi..

I no chicks who like bbc. No lie

Druff good luck in those nose bleeds at Dodgers stadium I seen how scared you were of the dirty mexican at the bike.

Much love but let's talk about your phone autocorrecting to BBC when you were trying to say BBC.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

I no chicks who like bbc. No lie

Druff good luck in those nose bleeds at Dodgers stadium I seen how scared you were of the dirty mexican at the bike.

Much love but let's talk about your phone autocorrecting to BBC when you were trying to say BBC.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    If I was Todd I would just shut down the forum and stick to radio. I dont think people realize the amount of time it takes to manage this place.
    When you take into account that he has no job, no hobby and no friends, hes got nothing but time bro. ITs not like he logs of to spend time with his kid anyways
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    If I was Todd I would just shut down the forum and stick to radio. I dont think people realize the amount of time it takes to manage this place.
    When you take into account that he has no job, no hobby and no friends, hes got nothing but time bro. ITs not like he logs of to spend time with his kid anyways
    If I had so much time, I would have banned your Scandi-trash ass much sooner yesterday for spamming the forum.

Next time I won't be so nice as to rescind it the next day, especially given your flippant attitude seen above following your unbanning.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

If I had so much time, I would have banned your Scandi-trash ass much sooner yesterday for spamming the forum.

Next time I won't be so nice as to rescind it the next day, especially given your flippant attitude seen above following your unbanning.
    I apologize, I was way out of line considering you are running the forum at a loss
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Also calling beautiful blond blue eyed people scandi trash isnt really much of a stinger
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also calling beautiful blond blue eyed people scandi trash isnt really much of a stinger
    Let's be honest here, they are beautiful until about age 24, then the wall hits very hard.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: ROFL

Load Metric
    Let's be honest here, they are beautiful until about age 24, then the wall hits very hard.
    Ill give you that one
    Slava Ukraini!

Banned
    Load Metric

I apologize, I was way out of line considering you are running the forum at a loss
    ❤️

Load Metric

Ill give you that one

You in Norway? Been to 40 plus countries. Have to say Norway top 5 for sure. Females are unreal in that part of the world. There are so many of them it is actually confusing like it isnt real or something.

Load Metric

Ill give you that one

You in Norway? Been to 40 plus countries. Have to say Norway top 5 for sure. Females are unreal in that part of the world. There are so many of them it is actually confusing like it isnt real or something.
    oslo
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

oslo

Oslo was awesome.

The confusing part, in regards to the females, is that there are hot females working all kinds of jobs because there are so many of them. In the states, your cashier at the store is almost always a 2 or 3. There they can easily be 7s and they are everywhere.

Banned
    Load Metric

I am not saying that you shouldn't have giving him a time out, especially considering that you run this place at a loss. I just think that you need to get a better read on drunk Scandi-trash. He was only a few minutes away from doing something really stupid, and now we will never know, especially since he swears he is done drinking F O R E V E R. The whole thing was just a tragic end of an era.
    Last edited by The_Lurker; 10-22-2017 at 06:12 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

I am not saying that you shouldn't have giving him a time out, especially considering that you run this place at a loss. I just think that you need to get a better read on drunk Scandi-trash. He was only a few minutes away from doing something really stupid, and now we will never know, especially since he swears he in done drinking F O R E V E R. The whole thing was just a tragic end of an era.

Pretty sure he already posted pic’s of his wife’s titties years ago.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

I am not saying that you shouldn't have giving him a time out, especially considering that you run this place at a loss. I just think that you need to get a better read on drunk Scandi-trash. He was only a few minutes away from doing something really stupid, and now we will never know, especially since he swears he is done drinking F O R E V E R. The whole thing was just a tragic end of an era.
    Explain this. Something stupid? Do tell. Detcord, is this true?

Thread Information