Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TEBOW IS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Lots of talk from the "experts" on ESPN yesterday about the Broncos making a play for Manning. Would be an interesting dynamic to be able to use Tebow in short yardage situations while Manning takes the bulk of the snaps. Still don't see it happening though.
    Tebow would "find a way" to beat Manning out for the job

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Tebow would "find a way" to beat Manning out for the job
    HOF

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    SFT, Tebow has done nothing but dominate at every level of football from pee wee to the NFL

Jets missed the boat, LOL @ sanchez 13 TDS ------> 20+ turnovers

Load Metric
    I'll never forget Skip saying he might take Tebow over Aaron Rodgers. The guy is the biggest joke on tv. He sweats Tebow because of Religion. I still will never understand why the Jets traded a 4 and 6 for a punt protector. I mean if your giving up anything for him then when your qb is awful you gotta give him a chance. Rex wouldnt give Tebow a chance because he knows he would do better then Sanchez which makes him look even more stupid.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    I'll never forget Skip saying he might take Tebow over Aaron Rodgers. The guy is the biggest joke on tv. He sweats Tebow because of Religion. I still will never understand why the Jets traded a 4 and 6 for a punt protector. I mean if your giving up anything for him then when your qb is awful you gotta give him a chance. Rex wouldnt give Tebow a chance because he knows he would do better then Sanchez which makes him look even more stupid.
    I think on a whole you have to label the Jets as the biggest fail of any sports organization in a major market. It's just one blunder after another, and it all starts with the hiring of some of the biggest morons to ever coach a football team. This is the same organization that hired Rich Kotite for Pete's sake.

They are such a fail that I would be willing to bet that Ryan is still their coach next season.

Load Metric
    Tebow released by Jets. Now what?

Load Metric
    i think his career will go as it has to this point, jumping from team to team until he retires.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Tebow released by Jets. Now what?
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/29/tim-te...terback-coach/
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...-cut-tim-tebow

"When no other team offered even a seventh-round draft pick for Tebow by the conclusion of the NFL draft on Saturday, the decision was imminent, sources said."

The Jets paid him $2M to throw 8 passes and rush for 100 yards. Nice job.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Yes, but he did put asses in seats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post

Yes, but he did put asses in seats.
    & gave the talking heads on TV something to talk about especially when Sanchez was terrible.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"When no other team offered even a seventh-round draft pick for Tebow by the conclusion of the NFL draft on Saturday, the decision was imminent, sources said."

Not sure what the average backup QB salary is but not much of a loss for the jets because 2 million aint a ton. If anything they should be questioning why they paid sanchez a HUGE contract

Load Metric

Not sure what the average backup QB salary is but not much of a loss for the jets because 2 million aint a ton. If anything they should be questioning why they paid sanchez a HUGE contract
    That's an entirely different, and much bigger fuck up. They can't even cut Sanchez because of the huge salary cap hit they'll take.

We will see if any other teams are interested in making him a backup.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

That's an entirely different, and much bigger fuck up. They can't even cut Sanchez because of the huge salary cap hit they'll take.

We will see if any other teams are interested in making him a backup.
    It looks doubtful that anyone will want him as a backup at this point but ya never know.

I wouldnt be surprised if New england takes a shot at him. I don't think they would want him as a QB but I could be wrong. Mcdaniels did draft him. He is the offensive coordinator in New England once again. Bill also likes guys who are versatile. I have no idea what he could do with him but Vrabel caught like 10 TDS as a goal line tight end and Troy Brown played a LOT of DB in his later years and a few other guys he has used both ways.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

I think on a whole you have to label the Jets as the biggest fail of any sports organization in a major market. It's just one blunder after another, and it all starts with the hiring of some of the biggest morons to ever coach a football team. This is the same organization that hired Rich Kotite for Pete's sake.

They are such a fail that I would be willing to bet that Ryan is still their coach next season.
    Shocker... Ryan still head coach, and now they fuck over Tebow about as bad as they could, releasing him AFTER the draft when all rosters are filled. They were shopping him during the draft and couldn't even get a 7th round pick for him. As I said, they are the biggest fail of any major market team there is, and, go figure, the Mets aren't too far behind.

Load Metric
    Sanchez is good. He damn near brought an awful offense to the superbowl. I have never understood all of the sanchez hate.He is just as good as Aikman was. Aikman is obviously overrated, but put sanchez on those teams aikman played for and he would be a hall of famer. I cant name one player on the jets offense besides him (possibly because I am drunk). Put Sanchez in the right system and I think he would blossom

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Shocker... Ryan still head coach, and now they fuck over Tebow about as bad as they could, releasing him AFTER the draft when all rosters are filled. They were shopping him during the draft and couldn't even get a 7th round pick for him.
    Fuck him over? LOL wat? They paid him $4 milly last year to do jack shit and had every right to try to deal him through the draft in order to try to get something for him.

The Jets are a huge fail obv, and I have no idea why they traded for him to begin with but I don't buy this screwjob stuff at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Sanchez is good. He damn near brought an awful offense to the superbowl. I have never understood all of the sanchez hate.He is just as good as Aikman was. Aikman is obviously overrated, but put sanchez on those teams aikman played for and he would be a hall of famer. I cant name one player on the jets offense besides him (possibly because I am drunk). Put Sanchez in the right system and I think he would blossom
    Sanchez sucks, BAD. He combines an inability to read defenses with a below average arm and has a mediocre work ethic for good measure.

Comparing Sanchez to Troy Aikman is preposterous.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    TEBOW IS STILL GOD!

IF TONY HOMO GETS $108 MILLION OVER 6 YEARS THEN SURELY TIM TEBOW WOULD OF BEEN THE BETTER CHOICE. DALLAS COULD HAVE UNDERPAID HIM AT $80 MILLION AND HE WOULD OF BROUGHT HOME 3 SUPERBOWL WINS TO THE CITY!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Fuck him over? LOL wat? They paid him $4 milly last year to do jack shit and had every right to try to deal him through the draft in order to try to get something for him.

The Jets are a huge fail obv, and I have no idea why they traded for him to begin with but I don't buy this screwjob stuff at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Sanchez sucks, BAD. He combines an inability to read defenses with a below average arm and has a mediocre work ethic for good measure.

Comparing Sanchez to Troy Aikman is preposterous.
    Not going to hate on Aikman here because the guy won 3 superbowls. He was perfect for that dallas offense because he was never asked to carry the load.

That said he never threw more than 20 tds in a season and I believe if he was on an average run of the mill team for his career I don't think he would ever get into the HOF

He did what he had to and benefited from probably the best offensive line (larry allen is the greatest player ever) in history. Didnt hurt to have Michael Irvin on the outside, Emmit Smith in the backfield and a stocked defense

Sanchez nearly made 2 superbowls under similar circumstances. Those jets teams didnt have the same talent as dallas but they could play GREAT defense and he never had to do a ton although he played very well in some of those playoff games.

Put Sanchez on New England the last 4 years and he prob puts up insane numbers. You could have put Aaaron Rodgers brady or anyone on that pathetic jets team last year and they would have been terrible

Thread Information