Thread: Global Poker Review RiggyMcRigRig style

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Global Poker Review RiggyMcRigRig style

The Global Poker Rig

after playing here for around a month you're able to see how things go down. you witness the facebook player as well as some strong MTT players. Overall there is enough dead money to go around and carve out some kind of niche if you put in the time. this site is a good place for broke poker payers that have talent and time.

one thing you can't get use to is the beat downs the site gives you. regardless if it's more shitty players playing lesser hands thus creating potentially more suckouts. the end result is still skechy at best. it's easy to beat the players here but next to impossible to beat the rig. and when i say rig i say it loosely because it's the closest fitting word. and i don't believe global treats any player worse than others. they treat them all like shit. why? it has to be for $$$ in their pocket somehow.

the software seems to favor drawing hands and the turn and or river here is very action oriented helping the hand behind. it doesn't matter how much $$$ you make here. the money is not nearly as much as it should be. global poker will always have their hand in your pocket making sure of it. the program will simply will not let you win like you should.

sadly online poker should not be about every other showdown producing some choice suckout or improbable come from behind win producing a carousel of chips stopping every other turn.

some things i've noticed while losing to this ridiculous run outs.

runner runner rig-. this is global's trademark rig. your villain hits hands they didn't even play for. or one that was so far behind it wasn't on the radar. obv you're left holding your dick hearing the voices from 2+2 saying "it's variance". i think variance is defined in the urban dictionary pertaining to poker as lol..sucker....

one live undercard rig- easy to live with this one and take your chances, but it's amazing how often this one seems to hit.

pp never win @ showdown rig- this rig is universal online now. your low/mid pp will not win @ showdown 55% of time vs two paint overs here and pretty much every online shop. the most likely outcome is winning the race to the rail if you try and buck this. i've had bets pertaining to this from donkdown days.

big pp gets cracked repeatedly deep in tourney rig- usually on turn and or river. this is one that stings quite a bit. especially if all the other rigs are thrown at you at the same time. when you run bad they're all are thrown at you. and losing 5xrow of these you talk to yourself and question everything that should be questioned. about the code regardless.

i really would love to know abut the post flop shuffling or what the program does at this juncture on the flop. what ever it does it does no favors to the hand ahead at the time. you should not be on the edge of your seat worried about getting an 80% fav home. this shop makes sure that you do.

the way i see it global poker ripped me off of winnings of at least equal to what i've won with their business model rng algorithm.

sadly there's nothing we can do but to stop playing online to combat any of this. it's simply part of the game now.

i don't think many players remember how legit party and pacific poker use to be. i'm talking late 90's early y2k and before updates that made them chit as well. if any of you played on these sites you'll known what i'm talking about and echo my sentiment. you really didn't now how good it was until you played on skechy pokerstars or full tilt.

i can only imagine how much stars program prevented me from winning even though i still made quite a bit. but their rig was strong as well. i remember first starting out on stars like it was yesterday. you knew almost immediately it was coded differently than pacific and hands didn't hold as well. you're like "wtf" "while won't hands hold" eventually i was on my winning ways but the program was still the same fucking you more than it should. i guess you can call this rng/code/algorithm as an online poker tax you have to deal with.

is there any clean online poker shop that plays true anymore?
    Last edited by mulva; 09-30-2017 at 03:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information