Thread: Dumb Things You Have Done

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Dumb Things You Have Done

About 3.5 years ago I bought a new mattress that was comfortable. Then about 2 years ago I joined a gym with a pool and started swimming daily. About a month into swimming I started waking up with back pain below the shoulder blades. I was not sure what was causing this and it was really only happening when I was sleeping so I just assumed the mattress was fucked up.

So I went out and dropped $2,000 on something much better and got rid of the other and wouldn't you know I started having the same pains and it was because I was doing a lot of backstroke in the pool and that muscle was probably rarely used before that and now it was getting abused daily and then when I slept on my side it would throb.

$2k down the drain but I did get a Mattress upgrade

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol

GambleBotsChafedPenis: BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN' Rep

Load Metric
    I started playing poker.

Comments

Suicide King: This

Baron Von Strucker: yuup
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    In honor of Hugh Hefner.

I had come across a nice collection of Playboy magazines. Like from the 50's, think I had issue #1 but not sure. Anyway I was still a kid, about 17 & I went through a brief religious phase & decided the thing to do was torch the magazines, so I took them to the back yard & set them all on fire.

oops,

Wish I had them now.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    threw eraser at myself in fourth grade, stapled my finger in fifth grade, made an account on NWP in 20th grade.

Comments

limitles: eraser pretty freudian

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I fucked crazy

Comments

gut: yuuuuup

MumblesBadly: How was that dumb?

Load Metric
    I ate a 7-11 pizza.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    done a lot of dumb and dangerous shit. one of my favourite ones was my friend and i were torturing ants with a magnifying glass pretty fun but a bit slow for us se we decided we would get some matches and step it up a notch, even more so if we could find some gas. As luck would have it there was a lawn mower near by with plenty of fuel for our purpose. so we found a can and siphoned the gas out and pored it on the ant hill and sparked it up... what we didn't realize is the can had some holes in it and we had left a trail of fuel from the machine. The lawn mower burst into flames very quickly to make matters worse it was against my buddy's house. So of course we decided we could put it out with the hose, no... the flames got bigger and started to burn the house a bit. we ended up dragging the machine away from the house and flames died. we killed a lawn mower that day. was not so funny at the time.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    In honor of Hugh Hefner.

I had come across a nice collection of Playboy magazines. Like from the 50's, think I had issue #1 but not sure. Anyway I was still a kid, about 17 & I went through a brief religious phase & decided the thing to do was torch the magazines, so I took them to the back yard & set them all on fire.

oops,

Wish I had them now.
    You'd remember issue #1 Marilyn Monroe was on the cover.

Comments

herbertstemple: I remember something about MM is why I think I may have had #1. It was a long time ago.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    edit:

treating the 20 or 30k of seals with clubs chips like it was play money

i wonder if "freemoney" from swc is a millionaire or has killed himself from giving out all those headshots

Comments

snowtracks: I belong to that club too
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 09-27-2017 at 11:09 PM.

Load Metric
    I was once at a party when I was maybe 17-18 years old and I was super drunk and smoking a cigarette in the backyard.

Someone came up and commended me for being hardcore and smoking unfiltereds.

I wasn't smoking an unfiltered. I had not only lit the wrong end of the cigarette but then smoked through the entire filter, so all that was left was essentially a short unfiltered cigarette.

I gave up cigarettes a couple years later.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    About 3.5 years ago I bought a new mattress that was comfortable. Then about 2 years ago I joined a gym with a pool and started swimming daily. About a month into swimming I started waking up with back pain below the shoulder blades. I was not sure what was causing this and it was really only happening when I was sleeping so I just assumed the mattress was fucked up.

So I went out and dropped $2,000 on something much better and got rid of the other and wouldn't you know I started having the same pains and it was because I was doing a lot of backstroke in the pool and that muscle was probably rarely used before that and now it was getting abused daily and then when I slept on my side it would throb.

Lol. Are you serious? If you want to brag about the fact you spent $2k on a mattress....that's fine. This is literally a lame ass attempt to brag about the fact you spent $2k on a fucking mattress.

Comments

SetofKs: low IQ post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

Lol. Are you serious? If you want to brag about the fact you spent $2k on a mattress....that's fine. This is literally a lame ass attempt to brag about the fact you spent $2k on a fucking mattress.
    i read it more like china admitting he was an idiot thinking throwing $2k at a problem would fix it when it was something else

Comments

Muck Ficon: Touche

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

i read it more like china admitting he was an idiot thinking throwing $2k at a problem would fix it when it was something else
    Ya thats exactly what I was implying. Lol @ thinking I made this thread to brag about a mattress purchase.

If I was going to brag about a mattress I would have went to the washing machine thread. Maybe even the BJ WINNINGS THREAD.

Certainly not this thread. This thread is to stir up premium content

Comments

herbertstemple: Next time blow 2K on a hooker, then start a thread rep.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My WIFI kept crashing (so I thought) on one side of the house (only spot where I use my laptop, spent $200 on laptop BTW), so I went out and bought Google Wifi for $269 <------------ sick brag<------------------------- to replace my Nighthawk. Turns out the reason it kept crashing had nothing to do with the Wifi, for some reason one of the browsers I use just kept crashing.

Wasted a shit ton of time on this and now I am going to return the WIFI. However there is one dead spot below that room and the Google WIFI may be an upgrade for that room but I am still returning it because I could use that $269 to put towards another purchase I can make a thread about.

Also, is Chrome crashing for anyone else lately. This also started happening on another PC I use.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: sick brag about having WIFI

Load Metric

Lightbulb

Let’s see I could go this route considering some already know

First off dumb thing I did once. We got dispatched to a house fire. And we were second due but first due dept had constant manpower issues anyway Deputy Chief and I arrived at the same time. First due engine pulled up with just a driver. (This is where I add some funny info. The first due department was named Climax VFD. Kinda funny and some time I’ll post some interesting facts about them especially if you’ve ever watched Moonshiners in cable/satellite) anyway we grabbed the cross lay off the truck (it’s called that because it lays crossways on the truck) told driver to charge the line and went in the front door.... without air packs logic was fire was in the ceiling and running through the attic. Was all good till after we hit it shit game crashing down in front of us and now we are literally “eating smoke” which wasn’t uncommon decades ago but even in 1997 it wasn’t smart. We got relieved by two of our other guys with air packs and went outside hacking and coughing up shit. I blew black shit out of my head for a week. Yes it was dumb as fuck.

If anybody is asthmatic youll appreciate this crappy fact now rapidly approaching my mid 40s (I’m little over a year younger then Druff) my wife is asthmatic and her peak flows are better then mine. If Im lucky I can hit 520 normally I’m around 500 with my PFs. Never been diagnosed with anything officially but suspect is Pulmonary Fibrosis from “eating smoke” a little too much. Hell I could’ve been smoking cigs and likely wouldn’t have numbers this crappy. Have a dry cough chronically and hell to this day have no idea what shit those of us at the Pentagon on 9/11 were exposed to as well. Had enough sense to wear air packs inside but it’s even only been within the last 5 yrs the NFPA who sets safety standards for fire dept operations plus smoke detector requirements etc. As I was saying NFPA only decided even doing overhaul after a fire is out and just checking stuff should be done with air packs as well due to risk of exposure to crap still in the air including serious toxins and carcinogens.

As for other dumb shit. Getting married at 22 to a chick who was supposedly BI and then turns out to be a lesbian. Second time getting married literally 4mon into a relationship due to bullshyt from wife’s parents. Third time despite red flags still married a chick who went to Jerry Fallwell University figures she might be boring but no worries about her being a party chick and a cheater. Should’ve seen problems were coming as I constantly had to cover lies she dumped on her parents a lot of it stupid shit. Nothing I did seemed to help resolve when issues started between us. I quit working nights and took a job closer to home to placate her. Hell we moved to a place $500 more a month rental so she didn’t have to drive as far to Work. Just nothing I did helped and when we split she claimed I’d cheated (fact was she was the one with 4000 text messages back and forth to another dude) I was abusive (here’s where the alarm bells went off because she claimed her ex husband and even the guy she dated before me. Was just all poor her she’s a victim bullshyt). Yeah it looks bad but was stupid no doubt. But family history dad was married 3X. My cousin here in AZ is on number 4 but now has two kids and she doesn’t put up with his alcoholic crap. His dad my uncle is on number 5 (although 1 and 3 were the same person). Anyway yeah made my share of serious relationship mistakes and stupidity. I can say though makes me appreciate number 4. Took me a shit ton of shit sandwiches but definitely found the one I belong with. We support each other as best we can we have no secrets and if there is a problem we don’t hide it we communicate. Just sucks took 40+ yrs to figure that out. 😏

Comments

Tellafriend: way too long to read

Kuntmissioner: started off poorly, glad I stuck with it

Hockey Guy: Have to agree with Kunt.

Thread Information