Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Leaving On a Jet Plane: Lost Wages Version: The Laffer WSOP Trip Report***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

yeah im spinning. as i eat my breakfast and type this. im spinning.

actually i'm having a great day so far. LMK if you want to come to chicago. there's plenty of gutters to leave you in.

WHO PAID FOR IT ?
    I had Brandon send me money via pay pal actually.

Thanks brother brandon!

"Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric
    Larry, is this true?

Name:  1F5D7542-2547-410F-9E43-825EE72693E6-1789-000000E74FFABDB8.jpeg
Views: 265
Size:  95.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupe_Fiasco View Post
    Larry, is this true?

Baseball was one of the few sports i played before i got into skateboarding.

skateboarding took over my life.

I was a pitcher, not a short stop (funny) However, no matter how well I could throw, there's no pitcher that's my height.

Can still throw a breaking ball.

props to not posting a pic of the bat boy.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric
    Larry this is true,

Name:  tumblr_lqitdoUzzR1qb0ctno1_1280.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  281.2 KB

Comments

LarryLaffer: well played

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Larry, is this true?

I was a pitcher, not a short stop (funny) However, no matter how well I could throw, there's no pitcher that's my height.

Actually skateboarding is a good sport for Larry.

There are certain sports where it is beneficial to be short, and skateboarding is one of them. Snowboarding, which is similar to skateboarding, is another.

Pitchers are always tall in Major League Baseball. There are a few that buck the trend (Pedro Martinez), but the rest are almost always over 6', and usually 6'2" or more.

Comments

Hockey Guy: Pedro is the GOAT.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Larry, is this true?

Pitcher? Thought more of a catcher. Pics of you in skateboarding gear? Helmet or no helmet?

Comments

The_Lurker: OBV catcher

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Pitcher? Thought more of a catcher. Pics of you in skateboarding gear? Helmet or no helmet?

OBV OSA lied about the hair color of his Vegas conquest.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

or you could just engage the services of a proper tailor and literally godmode this entire conversation.
    But doesn't someone need a decent physique from working out to properly pull that off? And pilates doesn't count.
    sonatine: No!

Well, I must admit, there *are* exceptions. But I really don't think it qualifies as "properly pull[ing it] off".

Name:  IMG_6279.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  33.8 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

But doesn't someone need a decent physique from working out to properly pull that off? And pilates doesn't count.
    sonatine: No!

Well, I must admit, there *are* exceptions. But I really don't think it qualifies as "properly pull[ing it] off".

Name:  IMG_6279.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  33.8 KB
    Weissman, is this true?

Banned
    Load Metric

There are certain sports where it is beneficial to be short, and skateboarding is one of them. Snowboarding, which is similar to skateboarding, is another.

Pitchers are always tall in Major League Baseball. There are a few that buck the trend (Pedro Martinez), but the rest are almost always over 6', and usually 6'2" or more.

actually you would have been a pretty good skateboarder Todd

if you weren't ridiculously uncoordinated with laughable motor skills and zero athletic prowess

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

if you weren't ridiculously uncoordinated with laughable motor skills and zero athletic prowess
    This from the guy who can't even speak to someone without spitting all over them with every word. And the guy who can't hold two cards in one hand (he got kicked out of Orleans blackjack for this reason.)

(Anyone have JewdonkSpitsOnBrandon.gif ready to post?)

I was always an average athlete, but I'm sure I could crush Dr. Pockleface in nearly any sport, even today.

Load Metric

im inclined to agree...

however Tony Hawk is over 6' and there are a HOST of other legendary skateboarders who are taller than you are Druff.

Skateboarding is a good sport for me though.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

This from the guy who can't even speak to someone without spitting all over them with every word. And the guy who can't hold two cards in one hand (he got kicked out of Orleans blackjack for this reason.)

I was always an average athlete, but I'm sure I could crush Dr. Pockleface in nearly any sport, even today.
    Get real Druff. This guy is a career merchant mariner. Do you have any idea how much athleticism is involved in running between microwaves to make sure hot pockets don't burn?

Comments

LarryLaffer: G O T H I M

MumblesBadly: This one must have burned! (Ouch!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric

I'll escrow 10 grand right now to Brandon for the opportunity to bowl a series with you

actually fuck the whole series, I'll bowl against you ONE GAME. In fact I'll even spot you 30 pins just to make it interesting

or play best 2/3 sets in tennis

actually fuck best 2/3 I'll bet 10K for ONE SET against you

or ping pong

or get your awkward ass on a pool table for ANY game

shall I continue ?

please nap this one out and just concede that you're about as athletically inclined as a special Olympian last place finisher

offer stands though, although I do realize there is a 0.0% chance of you accepting

kinda like when I issued you an open challenge to fight you in the cage and you declined because you were terrified of any video being posted that exposed you for the laughably uncoordinated SPAZ you are

fuck I'd even drive to L.A. to make it easy for you

LOL oh and please name ONE sport that you actually excel at...other than dungeons and dragons

Load Metric

this is wrong. You want to be taller for skateboarding. Ideal is 6' with long legs. Skateboarding is the one thing I should of stuck with. I was getting flowed by real at 12, and was skating with Julian Strangers every weekend.

Load Metric

I'll escrow 10 grand right now to Brandon for the opportunity to bowl a series with you

actually fuck the whole series, I'll bowl against you ONE GAME. In fact I'll even spot you 30 pins just to make it interesting

or ping pong

shall I continue ?

please nap this one out and just concede that you're about as athletically inclined as a special Olympian last place finisher

offer stands though, although I do realize there is a 0.0% chance of you accepting

kinda like when I issued you an open challenge to fight you in the cage and you declined because you were terrified of any video being posted that exposed you for the laughably uncoordinated SPAZ you are

LOL oh and please name ONE sport that you actually excel at...other than dungeons and dragons

lets play for $10 a ball, 8 ball (or 9 if you want). BCA rules. extra $100 for 8's (or 9's) on the break and we'll go race to 10 for $500.

Fuck, i'll even fly to mexico to make it easy for you.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

or ping pong

shall I continue ?

Druff. Accept this. Escrow 10k to Drexel. Accept it on any terms. You know Marty doesn't have 10k. This is typical "drunk Marty" talk. He will come up with some excuse of why he can't escrow Drexel the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    OR do you really want to gamble?

Mortal Kombat 2. You can pick whoever you want, and get a 50% handicap on my power bar. I have to choose random select.

$500 a game.

Or maybe Ms Pacman is your game?

IN THAT CASE

Lets go 50 cents a point on that one, with $100 bonus for who makes it further in the game.

Put your money where your mouth is if you want sucker.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    take a nap marty.

you don't have 10k

i don't either, but I will still find a backer to play pool if you want to seriously play for those stakes. Obviously Jack Daniels can vouch that I do know how to play.

will fly anywhere you want inside the country to play you.

offer is there.

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL I talk about crushing Marty in nearly any sport, and he picks bowling, ping-pong, and pool -- "sports" where you never set foot outdoors.

Then he challenges me to a $10k match when he is spending all day playing micro tournaments on Pokerstars.

You can't make this shit up.

Thread Information