Thread: ABC stops production of "Bachelor in Paradise" show after oral sex and fingering occur on the set

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

ABC stops production of "Bachelor in Paradise" show after oral sex and fingering occur on the set

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-incident.html

"Bachelor in Paradise" is a reality show spinoff of "The Bachelor", featuring a bunch of attractive young people on a tropical island.

One of the contestants, Corinne Olympios, apparently got blackout drunk and threw herself at fellow contestant DeMario Jackson. Corinne is white, and DeMario is black.

Corinne found DeMario sitting at a bar and jumped in his lap. The two then started flirting and engaging in 'intense rubbing,' he said.

At some point, Corinne allegedly beckoned DeMario to the pool where the two stripped down and 'started making out and "rubbing, touching and fingering."'

DeMario claims that the incident that shocked the producer involved Corinne putting her genitals into his face and he began licking.
    Producers approached both of them the next day and told them that they weren't comfortable with what happened.

ABC decided to halt production two days later.

Now Corinne is claiming that she was too drunk to remember anything, and that the show is somehow at fault for allowing her to have a sexual encounter while so inebriated (huh??)

She has retained a lawyer, and the show is pretty much canceled.

Oddly, Corinne said that she "doesn't blame DeMario" for what happened, and her wrath is toward the show and ABC. Uh huh. Because DeMario doesn't have deep pockets for a lawsuit like ABC does.

Corinne was seen acting like a slut in a previous Bachelor show, so it's not surprising.

Here is a picture of DeMario Jackson:

The media doesn't quite know what to do with this one. It wasn't a rape, and they are also afraid to make a black man look like he was victimizing a white woman, especially when he actually wasn't. So they're mostly steering clear of this, only covering very ambiguous details and not even stating what really happened.

I had to go to the UK's Daily Mail to get the full story (which sadly I have to do often these days).

Load Metric
    The Daily Mail is a rag and you shouldn't give them your ad dollars. Paul Dacre thinks he runs the world and is the most dangerous man in Britain.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: Dacre is a reprehensible tax dodging cuntflap. but Murdoch just pips him to the title imo

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The slut wanted some Kanye in her.

I'm surprised we don't see more of this stuff happening on these dating/bachelor type of shows.
    Last edited by BeerAndPoker; 06-14-2017 at 02:58 PM.

Load Metric
    Cancelled? They should order 20 more episodes.
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Corinne has also said that she has a boyfriend and would not have done what she did if she was sober.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    another consequence of casting/staffing based on political correctness
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    The Daily Mail is a rag and you shouldn't give them your ad dollars. Paul Dacre thinks he runs the world and is the most dangerous man in Britain.
    It is a rag, but they are the only ones willing to dig deep for the real details of tabloid-esque stories like this one.

All of the US publications don't want to give you all the details, for fear of either looking bad or getting sued.

The Daily Mail just reports it all and doesn't give a shit.

I don't know if they make any ad $ off me, because I don't click on any sponsored links.

Load Metric
    TAKE IT DOWN!!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It is a rag, but they are the only ones willing to dig deep for the real details of tabloid-esque stories like this one.

All of the US publications don't want to give you all the details, for fear of either looking bad or getting sued.

I don't know if they make any ad $ off me, because I don't click on any sponsored links.
    I wont to make a small amendment to this general statement, in that if the details make a straight white male look like he is victimizing an oppressed class (women, gay, black, whatever) then the US media is all in. For good or bad, that is the only narrative the mainstream US media chooses to push.

I myself used to go to CNN for my news, but increasingly it is becoming obvious most of the time they obfuscating facts or bury stories that don't fit their narrative, so like Druff I find I normally have to go to another site to find out what actually happened. DrudgeReport actually does a pretty good job of giving details on stories that fit their more conservative narrative, oftentimes by linking to British papers like the Daily Mail or Guardian.

Load Metric

It's true that British tabloids don't give a single fuck. I suppose they can serve a purpose at times, but they've screwed up so many innocent lives over the years.

Them and The Sun are a total cancer to Britain and I hate that the DM seem to be going strong in the US. Vile scumbags.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    oral sex and fingering in the subject line is sure to be a big hit once the bots pick it up and it's indexed
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

It's true that British tabloids don't give a single fuck. I suppose they can serve a purpose at times, but they've screwed up so many innocent lives over the years.

Them and The Sun are a total cancer to Britain and I hate that the DM seem to be going strong in the US. Vile scumbags.
    I agree that the British tabloids have been problematic at times, but they tend to be spot on when covering stories like these.

So often these days I read a story from a US site, and find myself asking, "WTF? Why are they so light on details here? What really happened?"

Then I go to Daily Mail, get the full version (often with pictures not seen on US sites), and develop a full understanding of the situation.

In these types of stories, the Daily Mail seems to get it right, and is just much more detailed and showing much less discretion than their US counterparts.

For example, the CNN coverage of this story was so dreadful that they don't even mention that it was a consensual sexual encounter between a super-drunk chick and a horny dude who was happy to go along with it. Instead, it is said that it's not known what actually occurred (lol), and it's implied that there was some kind of sexual assault (but this isn't explicitly stated).

The whole article was a disaster.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    Corinne has also said that she has a boyfriend and would not have done what she did if she was sober.

Oh the Moskow Defense.

i heard it works

Comments

Dan Druff: lol
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Corinne found DeMario sitting at a bar and jumped in his lap. The two then started flirting and engaging in 'intense rubbing,' he said.

At some point, Corinne allegedly beckoned DeMario to the pool where the two stripped down and 'started making out and "rubbing, touching and fingering."'

DeMario claims that the incident that shocked the producer involved Corinne putting her genitals into his face and he began licking.
    I guess they can't show oral sex on T.V. especially if it involves a white woman and a black man.

Load Metric
    If an attractive women puts her pussy in my face I certainly oblige and eat it up.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: it would be positively rude not to

hongkonger: Savor the flavor

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Manners Rep
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric

Like I was saying. Absolute scumbags.

The taxi driver whose faulty fridge caught fire in the middle of the night which resulted in that towering inferno is publicly named and pictured.

Just look at the picture they pulled from his past. The design of course is to look at him sipping on a nice cold pint like he doesn't give a single fuck, while dozens of charcoaled bodies are still trapped inside the wreckage.

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Platinum
    Load Metric

I agree that the British tabloids have been problematic at times, but they tend to be spot on when covering stories like these.

So often these days I read a story from a US site, and find myself asking, "WTF? Why are they so light on details here? What really happened?"

Then I go to Daily Mail, get the full version (often with pictures not seen on US sites), and develop a full understanding of the situation.

In these types of stories, the Daily Mail seems to get it right, and is just much more detailed and showing much less discretion than their US counterparts.

For example, the CNN coverage of this story was so dreadful that they don't even mention that it was a consensual sexual encounter between a super-drunk chick and a horny dude who was happy to go along with it. Instead, it is said that it's not known what actually occurred (lol), and it's implied that there was some kind of sexual assault (but this isn't explicitly stated).

The whole article was a disaster.
    So apparently there was a terrorist attack on a police officer in Michigan today.

Here is the CNN headline: Officer stabbed at Michigan airport

Here is the Daily Mail headline: 'Terrorist' knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' repeatedly stabs cop in the neck at Michigan airport leaving the officer in critical condition

-I think this is a pretty good example of what Druff is talking about, how American journalism is completely horrible, especially if the facts of a story dont fit the narrative they want to put out. I think it says a lot about journalism in the US today, that we have to go to British tabloids to get details about news stories.

Thread Information