Thread: uva student otto warmbier flown out of NK in a coma thanks to dennis rodman

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

uva student otto warmbier flown out of NK in a coma thanks to dennis rodman

uva student otto warmbier flown out of NK in a coma thanks to dennis rodman

well,..maybe..sure we won't know the whole story on when he was in coma or why...or rodman's role in all of it..but sure enough NK fucked this american student up.

and really,....is this fuckwad dennis rodman is brokering deals on behalf of the us. is this the only asshole that can talk to that bad haircut motherfucker?

rodman is a scumbag..we all know that.....but what gets me is rainbow haired freak hammed it up w/ this commie, singing happy birthday and partying w/ that tubby little fuck in his multiple trips over to this shit ass country while americans were wrongly imprisoned there.

obv this kind of behavior gets you in the NBA HOF...but if you take steroids for baseball you get blackballed...i'm gonna have to get a floor manager over here for a ruling on this.

love to see trump just wipe out the whole nation. they hate americans and wish us all to hell.

Last edited by mulva; 06-13-2017 at 07:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information