Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $1000 in McD's in 36 hrs...it has begun! Follow and add here.

Load Metric
    It's over:

Michael Noori‏ @McHamburgler1k 3m3 minutes ago
    More
    @McHamburgler1k has officially called the bet off. Was a fun time from the inception of the bet until now, and we raised $14k for charity!

Comments

duped_samaritan: oops you were first

IamGreek: Flip is always First except when he's not

Load Metric
    a better bet would've been how many pages this thread goes
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    @McHamburgler1k has officially called the bet off. Was a fun time from the inception of the bet until now, and we raised $14k for charity!

10:34 AM - 20 May 2017

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    irrelevant poker players making irrelevant bets to become relevant.
    Please put a bullet through this tedium

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

LOL POPEIL JUST HATING ON STEALTHMUNK

BECAUSE HE SUCKS ASS AT POKER HIMSELF

OBV STEALTH IS GOD
    i can substitute your photo for the same results as well. whatta ya say, sailor boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    This guy is beyond a clown. Typical loser poker player. Let's make sure it gets verified where this $14k goes. Not trusting that it goes to "charity" at all.

Comments

Cupid Stunt: Yep!

unchainedghost:
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    This is just the biggest

BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    ALL THESE GUYS ASSES SHOULD BE KICKED. and wow how dead is poker these days? the 2 most talked about players this year are the fail mcdonalds guy and #hashtagking. And our biggest star last year was William kassouf cuz some canadian faggot spazzed out while holding AA.
    Nah man. This was just a big "misunderstanding".

Now we got him and his buddies out on twitter saying he had the best of intentions but it's ok because they raised $14K for charity. And they aren't responsible for the fact that there was tens of thousands of side bets on this because "why should we care about anyone else's bets".

This was a scam from jump street. I feel bad for anyone who got caught up in it. And the fact that these guys are saying that this was in the up and up with a straight face is some shameful shit.

Comments

Tellafriend: Shameful shit indeed

Cupid Stunt: This

Dan Druff: can't argue with this

BeerAndPoker: I'm very disappointed in his lack of effort. His charity might be a good cause but he only lost 1k to get 14k for it so he is fine with this while others who bet that he could complete the challenge aren't regardless of the odds they got.

Load Metric
    Shameful indeed, time honored degen tradition means nothing to these degens.

Awful leary of the money raised for charity, maybe that spending should be instagramed and twittered with proof of receipts and video.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    His effort level should have been factored into the handicap. Probably the biggest factor. My heart bleeds for the dumbest shit and even I have zero sympathy for anybody that lost. Take your loss like a man. i.e. never talk about the stupid bet you made and hope no one ever brings it up again.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    His appearance on PFA Radio was pretty much all you needed to know regarding how this bet was going to go.

Remember how shocked I was when I heard that he would be golfing DURING the bet!

His preparation routine consisted of "drinking a lot of water" to supposedly expand his stomach.

Honestly, after the interview I was considering attempting to find action on the "no" side of this bet, but I generally hate "Can this person do such-and-such-which-seems-impossible" bets, because there are always so many unforeseen angles. And the 5-1 I would have had to lay would have not yielded much of a profit unless I wanted to risk a ton on this stupidity, which I didn't.

But the lack of effort here was shameful. Noori having almost zero skin in the game ($1500-$2000, by his own admission) was a huge red flag.

Like the rest of you, I never liked the charity angle. In poker, "charity" often equals "scam", and I agree that people should be demanding receipts to see where the money went.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    A good ass beating would be in order from the folks who bet on him. He's not trying and doesn't seem to give a shit. I'd be pretty pissed if I bet on him and expected a good-faith effort, which is seriously lacking.
    He was clearly running with this bet to get action on golf. He even admitted as such in the radio show interview. The idiots who bet on him deserve to lose the money.
    Yea, he came right out and said it. There is no conspiracy & no surprise here, move along.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    ALL THESE GUYS ASSES SHOULD BE KICKED. and wow how dead is poker these days? the 2 most talked about players this year are the fail mcdonalds guy and #hashtagking. And our biggest star last year was William kassouf cuz some canadian faggot spazzed out while holding AA.
    Nah man. This was just a big "misunderstanding".

Now we got him and his buddies out on twitter saying he had the best of intentions but it's ok because they raised $14K for charity. And they aren't responsible for the fact that there was tens of thousands of side bets on this because "why should we care about anyone else's bets".

This was a scam from jump street. I feel bad for anyone who got caught up in it. And the fact that these guys are saying that this was in the up and up with a straight face is some shameful shit.

Exactly. Guy couldn't even manage 1/10th of the goal. Fuck, he didn't even do any form of "training" and basically just used this as a publicity stunt whilst getting absolutely shitfaced the night before.

Hopefully nobody hears from this bellend again.

Load Metric
    will you be having him back on radio?

this time as a known scammer and not an idiot poker player?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I think the reason why people are pissed is because this was actually an interesting bet from all the angles he could have played, if he would have made even the least bit of effort. From the bacon to the apples and all that shit it could have been pretty compelling to see just how close he could get even if he didn't make all $1000 worth. Instead this insufferable faggot wastes a bunch of peoples time and money not even trying. Maybe someone will actually take it serious one day and we can finally figure it out.

Comments

LarryLaffer: im the dumbest mother fucker but you actually want to know if a guy can eat $1k of mcD's

Tellafriend: offset little L

Dan Druff: also offset -- good points

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    I think the reason why people are pissed is because this was actually an interesting bet from all the angles he could have played, if he would have made even the least bit of effort. From the bacon to the apples and all that shit it could have been pretty compelling to see just how close he could get even if he didn't make all $1000 worth. Instead this insufferable faggot wastes a bunch of peoples time and money not even trying. Maybe someone will actually take it serious one day and we can finally figure it out.

it's been figured out. It can't be done.

Anyone who took this bet seriously from the start is a dumb shit. If you had watched the Spurlock doc you'd have seen what it did to him, and you'd know instantly this wasn't possible.

if you aren't living under a rock that is, and haven't seen that movie.

in fact everyone who had the bet had a chance to take it back bc he was on radio days before acting like a clown about it.

there's so many reasons I can't feel sorry for any of these rubes, and so many reasons why this guy is just a fucking scammer/weirdo. I was just playing poker last night, and no one was talking about this. I guess that's because most normal people don't fucking care about forums or dumb ass "high stakes" poker pro's.

You don't see DNegs doing this kinda shit. Or Esfandiari or Laak for that matter.

And take Laak for example. that's someone who would've given it the most effort here. That guy played poker for 6 days straight to set a world record. and turned a profit while doing it!

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: I wish someone would put a bullet in your head

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    This guy's name, translated into French, is "Ja Sep"

Comments

Crowe Diddly: How could you rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Thread Information