Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here we go again

Load Metric

Here we go again

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...olice-shooting

This is just sickening at this point. Guys car broke down he had his hands in the air whole time and got tased and then shocked. Really disgusting shit.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Wrong. That was a THUG not following police commands. He opened his car door and then got blasted.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Wrong. That was a THUG not following police commands. He opened his car door and then got blasted.
    Your mom is a thug. She charged me 20 dollars for a shitty blow job. She did take out her dentures at least. Said she needed to buy you a birthday present .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Your mom is a thug. She charged me 20 dollars for a shitty blow job. She did take out her dentures at least. Said she needed to buy you a birthday present .
    Its a legitimate question to ask why he didn't follow the cops commands and was walking away from them and headed for the cab of his vehicle. This is all visible in the video. Cops don't know he doesn't have a gun in there. What are they supposed to do, wait till he levels a .357 at them?

Load Metric
    Didn't the cops know and respond to a motorists car being broken down as he called it in? Why the fuck would you have to have your guns drawn for a stranded motorist? I felt in the other cop shootings they where justified but he had his hands up the whole time. He didn't reach for a gun he had his arms up the whole time. They stun gunned him first and then shot him to death when he was on the ground for good measure .

Load Metric
    The real question is.....how long has Drk Star been looking at this thread....fighting every urge he has to post. El Gallo probably has him tied up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    You are a fucking idiot! Why in the first place were the police treating an unarmed mind like a dangerous criminal??? The problem is that the police default to treating people who are acring strangely as if they are a deadly threat, but especially if they are black or Hispanic. That is bullshit!!!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    i believe the trouble is the public is not aware of the police perspective in this situation:

"a person is ordered by police not to return to his vehicle yet he ignores it"

the video of Office Kyle Dinkheller of Georgia being shot in a similar situation where the person ignored officer warnings not to return to his vehicle, the incident occurred 1/12/1998.

i believe just about every patrolman in the country sees this video in his training...

so when someone goes back to his vehicle, despite orders to the contrary, a policeman will have visions of this video and is liable over-react

here is the link video

Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 09-20-2016 at 04:45 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    i believe the trouble is the public is not aware of the police perspective in this situation:
    No, the assassination of unarmed citizens by cops with no authority to use deadly force in situations like this, THAT'S the trouble here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    No, the assassination of unarmed citizens by cops with no authority to use deadly force in situations like this, THAT'S the trouble here.

CD, have you looked at the video of Office Dinkheller being killed? Please do so if you haven't. Then lets discuss this. Thanks

Load Metric

CD, have you looked at the video of Office Dinkheller being killed? Please do so if you haven't. Then lets discuss this. Thanks
    yes, I have, many times over the years. HArd to live in America for almost 40 years and not have seen it. Terrible thing.

Now tell me how that authorizes the use of deadly force in this particular case? Especially when one of the 2 closest cops is tazering the guy while the woman shoots? How exactly, when non-life threatening force in available and in use, would you like to justify the cop firing her gun on the unarmed man, ending his life?

Cops go through tremendous training so as to be able to keep their cool under fire and NOT over-react. It is the most important part of their job, in many respects. Their is no more egregious example of over-reacting than ending a person's life without just cause, and also the ultimate failure of a police officer.

Load Metric

yes, I have, many times over the years. HArd to live in America for almost 40 years and not have seen it. Terrible thing. Good, thank you,

Now tell me how that authorizes the use of deadly force in this particular case? Especially when one of the 2 closest cops is tazering the guy while the woman shoots? How exactly, when non-life threatening force in available and in use, would you like to justify the cop firing her gun on the unarmed man, ending his life? I will agree that from the video released, at a minimum this looks like a serious error in judgement by the police office and quite possibly something sinister. However, there is no audio, so we can not hear the commands / warnings issued by the police, nor can we hear anything the victim said prior to the shooting. So before making that judgement, I would want more information so i can understand the situation completely. As Officer Dinkheller's video shows, seemingly innocuous behavior can be a prelude to violence. Were there repeated orders to freeze, not go the vehicle, or did the victim challenge the officers? We don't know yet. But I wouldn't make a snap judgement on the information released so far because that will likely encourage back lash violence.

Cops go through tremendous training so as to be able to keep their cool under fire and NOT over-react. It is the most important part of their job, in many respects. Their is no more egregious example of over-reacting than ending a person's life without just cause, and also the ultimate failure of a police officer. Yes, perhaps there are errors in the training of officers, but dead cops are usually bad for everyone...I believe some the the dollars spent should be on educating the public on how to conduct oneself during a police stop
    thanks for keeping this discussion civil: the podium is yours now

Comments

Crowe Diddly: i corrected my quote since i didnt even notice it when i read it the first time.
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 09-20-2016 at 05:52 PM.

Load Metric
    yes, I have, many times over the years. HArd to live in America for almost 40 years and not have seen it. Terrible thing. Good, thank you,

Now tell me how that authorizes the use of deadly force in this particular case? Especially when one of the 2 closest cops is tazering the guy while the woman shoots? How exactly, when non-life threatening force in available and in use, would you like to justify the cop firing her gun on the unarmed man, ending his life? I will agree that from the video released, at a minimum this looks like an error in judgement by the police office and quite possibly sinister. However, there is no audio, so we can not hear the commands / warnings issued by the police, nor can we hear anything the victim said prior to the shooting. So before making that judgement, I would want more information so i can understand the situation completely. As Officer Dinkheller's video shows, seemingly innocuous behavior can be a prelude to violence. Were there repeated orders to freeze, not go the vehicle, or did the victim challenge the officers? We don't know yet. But I wouldn't make a snap judgement on the information released so far because that will likely encourage back lash violence.

Cops go through tremendous training so as to be able to keep their cool under fire and NOT over-react. It is the most important part of their job, in many respects. Their is no more egregious example of over-reacting than ending a person's life without just cause, and also the ultimate failure of a police officer. Yes, perhaps there are errors in the training of officers, but dead cops are usually bad for everyone...I believe some the the dollars spent should be on educating the public on how to conduct oneself during a police stop
    There's really not much to discuss from here. You cannot allow cops to kill people without their own lives in direct, immediate jeopardy, or someone else's life in same. They were literally in the process of using non-lethal force to subdue this unarmed man while outnumbering him significantly, and the lady cop shoots and kills him anyway. They were doing the correct thing, and one of them did the incorrect thing, the single worst, irrevocable thing one human being can do to another human being. Gonna have to be some pretty incredible outside circumstances we don't know about to make this even worth discussing.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: agree re: circumstance...& sorry about the freudian slip (black lash violence) corrected in my post after proofread, you were to quick to reply with quote--sorry
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 09-20-2016 at 06:29 PM.

Load Metric

There's really not much to discuss from here. You cannot allow cops to kill people without their own lives in direct, immediate jeopardy, or someone else's life in same. They were literally in the process of using non-lethal force to subdue this unarmed man while outnumbering him significantly, and the lady cop shoots and kills him anyway. They were doing the correct thing, and one of them did the incorrect thing, the single worst, irrevocable thing one human being can do to another human being. Gonna have to be some pretty incredible outside circumstances we don't know about to make this even worth discussing.
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Could not agree more with what CD is saying. What I don't understand is why in this country you can't be pro police but also admit that some of them are making awful decisions? This is murder plain and simple. I grew in in a family of Chicago police officers in it. I am pro police. However the reality is I could tell you insane stories of abuse, mistreatment, and in some cases torture that has gone on for years.. If you are a white kid from the north west side or some parts of the south side(Beverly mt greenwood etc) you most likely have a connection to the police because of the neighborhood. And we all know and have heard the stories firsthand. That is just a fact. now technology has caught up and instead of hearing the stories we are seeing them. Can't we just admit that police are killing innocent unarmed black people way to often? To me if you don't see that you simply lack awarness.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAssBro View Post
    Could not agree more with what CD is saying. What I don't understand is why in this country you can't be pro police but also admit that some of them are making awful decisions? This is murder plain and simple. I grew in in a family of Chicago police officers in it. I am pro police. However the reality is I could tell you insane stories of abuse, mistreatment, and in some cases torture that has gone on for years.. If you are a white kid from the north west side or some parts of the south side(Beverly mt greenwood etc) you most likely have a connection to the police because of the neighborhood. And we all know and have heard the stories firsthand. That is just a fact. now technology has caught up and instead of hearing the stories we are seeing them. Can't we just admit that police are killing innocent unarmed black people way to often? To me if you don't see that you simply lack awarness.

In virtually every example I've seen of a first world nation dropping to second world status, one of the first things you see is the police 'evolving' into death squads. Once the lines start at the gas tanks and the supermarkets, the police will start 'settling the problems on the spot' for fines and so on. And once their paychecks start bouncing, thats how they are going to make their living. Creating problems and then solving them 'on the spot'.

Forget whatever you think you know about the police if you want to survive the next decade.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAssBro View Post
    Exactly. This is nothing new. The way things used to work....whatever the police said...was what happened. Case closed. Now there are cameras on every phone. Now all the sudden the police have to be accountable for their actions. It's becoming very apparent that these officers are not trained correctly. It's fucking amateur hour.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Pretty tense around here, I am in downtown Tulsa most days and If she is not charged with something shits gonna get crazy here. They released today that they found a vile of PCP in Terrence car, odd that that wasnt mentioned in the the press conferences until today, and who the fuck has a vile of PCP, they are also claiming the camera in Betty Jo's cruiser was not running because her lights werent on, although you can clearly see they are from either video so who knows how it played out when it was just her on the seen. Also Terrence lawyers showed today that his window was up so he wasnt reaching into it, you can see a smear of blood on the window from the helicopter after he is on the ground.

My interpretation is he was tased and flinches and she shoots him dead, no lawyer but manslaughter, maybe neg homicide?

PS, lurking you mother fuckers for years since the penis on the back days.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: post more duck for bullets

Crowe Diddly: Capt. Tom rep

thesidedish: EXPERTS FTW

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie View Post
    Pretty tense around here, I am in downtown Tulsa most days and If she is not charged with something shits gonna get crazy here. They released today that they found a vile of PCP in Terrence car, odd that that wasnt mentioned in the the press conferences until today, and who the fuck has a vile of PCP, they are also claiming the camera in Betty Jo's cruiser was not running because her lights werent on, although you can clearly see they are from either video so who knows how it played out when it was just her on the seen. Also Terrence lawyers showed today that his window was up so he wasnt reaching into it, you can see a smear of blood on the window from the helicopter after he is on the ground.

My interpretation is he was tased and flinches and she shoots him dead, no lawyer but manslaughter, maybe neg homicide?

PS, lurking you mother fuckers for years since the penis on the back days.

so she told him to not do what he was doing and all he had on his mind is making some slick move to dump his drugs and then she maybe thought he was going for a gun?

Comments

sonatine: no this is a serious actual you need this neg.

Thread Information