Thread: penn state frat hazing death

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

penn state frat hazing death

hard part about this is the frat bros didn't want to call for help after he passed out. and when they did call the next day it was too late.

can you really blame them? i don't like the fact that they punched and messed him up while he was passed out, but there isn't a weekend that goes by that some students pass out from drinking too much, and don't die because of it. just think how many kids would be in the hospital if everyone called requesting help.

fact is all universities and colleges knows underage drinking goes on at ridiculously high levels. they can't stop it. so shit usually gets brushed under the carpet when something happens. really surprised more deaths don't occur.

this lawsuit is going to be huge. penn state is going to have to pay a monster amount. nevermind the frat boys,....the lawyer and family is going to get a huge chunk of that penn state endowment money....but that still doesn't bring back their son.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    hard part about this is the frat bros didn't want to call for help after he passed out. and when they did call the next day it was too late.

can you really blame them? i don't like the fact that they punched and messed him up while he was passed out, but there isn't a weekend that goes by that some students pass out from drinking too much, and don't die because of it. just think how many kids would be in the hospital if everyone called requesting help.

fact is all universities and colleges knows underage drinking goes on at ridiculously high levels. they can't stop it. so shit usually gets brushed under the carpet when something happens. really surprised more deaths don't occur.

this lawsuit is going to be huge. penn state is going to have to pay a monster amount. nevermind the frat boys,....the lawyer and family is going to get a huge chunk of that penn state endowment money....but that still doesn't bring back their son.
    kid was found after falling down a flight of stairs, everyone hung out for half a day pretty much, and kid had turned gray before they finally got him to the hospital. He didn;t die from drinking too much, he died from untreated severe trauma from the fall.

Load Metric
    Name:  fckthecuse.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  112.5 KB

Learn to Drink!!

Thread Information