Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: He's lovin' it: Poker player to attempt to eat $1000 worth of McDonalds food in 36 hours

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

He's lovin' it: Poker player to attempt to eat $1000 worth of McDonalds food in 36 hours

https://calvinayre.com/2017/05/08/po...food-36-hours/

Of course, this is all over a prop bet, originally proposed by Matt Savage.

The man with the big stomach is Mike Noori.

The terms of the bet:

- $1000 must be spent in 36 hours at McDonald's, all food must be consumed
    – Only $200 can be spent on salads.
    – $300 has to be spent on hot food items ($50 of which must be burgers)
    – Drinks don’t count
    – Cannot remove any items from his orders
    – Can add additional foodstuffs to requested items (extra bacon, etc.)
    – Must eat everything that comes with the order (except the Happy Meal toy)
    – He must eat the food in its original state, no blender
    – Puking is ok as long as he doesn’t force the puke or puke repeatedly
    – No inflated prices (I.e. Eating in McDonald’s in an airport)

Jimmy Fricke (who else?) calculated that the minimum number of calories to be consumed would be 66,000.

Over $200,000 worth of bets have been booked so far.

Oddly enough, even if Noori succeeds, he will still have eaten less food than I did on that one "Live at the Bike" episode.

Comments

zealanddonk: Live at the Bike Rep

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Haha no chance. Must add up to 100+ meals.

That said I'm sure David Benyamine could come close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    I'm calling this beyond impossible.

I don't think a double quarter pounder with bacon is $10. But assume it is that's 100 in 36 hours. No fucking way

Load Metric
    It can be done, 20000 calories a day combined with exercise is already something many men do in training. It isn't easy but if he exercised throughout and had little rests it would help greatly.

Also has he considered consuming laxatives throughout the process to help, no way without an aid he avoids getting sick, both ends.

The rules should have ruled OUT exercise and laxatives, because they don't I think he could do it if he planned properly.

How much does he stand to win?

Load Metric
    This bags of apple slices better be $5 each,and this is McDonald's so I'm guessing not.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    should have waited until june when the lobster roll came out. i had one of these in pinch and they were damn good. would get another one. if i remember the price it was 11-14 bux.

can't see how anybody could eat 1k worth of mickey's in a day and a half
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    should have waited until june when the lobster roll came out. i had one of these in pinch and they were damn good. would get another one. if i remember the price it was 11-14 bux.

So let's go with that and assume the were $10 a pop. Could you eat one every 21.77777 minutes for 36 hours?

Now consider that's not available and the most expensive item on the menu is a few bucks less than that right now.

Not a fucking chance.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

So let's go with that and assume the were $10 a pop. Could you eat one every 21.77777 minutes for 36 hours?

Now consider that's not available and the most expensive item on the menu is a few bucks less than that right now.

Not a fucking chance.
    yeah,...unless he has some kind of angle don't see how he could eat that much stuff in that short of time. what do they have that's expensive and can easily be wolfed down?...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    If gobboboy says it can't be done, it can't be done.

Comments

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles:

Load Metric
    Looks like a tool to me.

Silver
    Load Metric

Not a fucking chance.
    Even if you tried to divide it into 4 nine hour segments, that's still $250 every 9 hours, which is still in excess of 40 Big Macs every 9 hours.

Load Metric
    lets put this in perspective, assuming hes paying the nevada max sales tax, 8.265%...

this is approximately:

35 salads (max amount)
    1500 chicken mcnuggets

and if you break that down, its about 1 salad and 40 chicken mcnuggets an hour. which is rough at face value. also consider that 40 chicken mcnuggets weighs about 1.5 pounds.

i think the great equalizer here isnt going to be volume its going to be sleep. i think at best hes going to make it 24 hours before he demands a nap, then wakes up and buys the fuck out of the bet.

so really he needs to down it all in 24 hours or its probably not going to happen, so 1.5 salads + two actual pounds of chicken mcnuggets an hour, thats literally one mcnugget a minute for 24 straight hours......

if he can figure out how to shit those fuckers out in a hurry, he might make it.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric

Not a fucking chance.
    Double QP with cheese is nowhere close to $10 unless you are in NYC. Probably about $6 and change here and I am in a fairly expensive market.

So make that about one every 13 minutes.

Comments

Daly: Right. Not a chance,

Gold
    Load Metric
    How much is a Grand Mac?

Load Metric
    Can't get Filet-O-Fish burgers over there?

$50 on FOF burgers

$750 FOF without the bun/bread etc.

Washed down with $200 of salad.

Will smell like Larry's for a few days. But sounds like a win to me.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    lets put this in perspective, assuming hes paying the nevada max sales tax, 8.265%...

this is approximately:

35 salads (max amount)
    1500 chicken mcnuggets

and if you break that down, its about 1 salad and 40 chicken mcnuggets an hour. which is rough at face value. also consider that 40 chicken mcnuggets weighs about 1.5 pounds.

i think the great equalizer here isnt going to be volume its going to be sleep. i think at best hes going to make it 24 hours before he demands a nap, then wakes up and buys the fuck out of the bet.

so really he needs to down it all in 24 hours or its probably not going to happen, so 1.5 salads + two actual pounds of chicken mcnuggets an hour, thats literally one mcnugget a minute for 24 straight hours......

if he can figure out how to shit those fuckers out in a hurry, he might make it.
    This is the only angle I can think of, but it could be plausible. You eat pretty much anything from McD's, especially a burger, and you will be shitting within the hour guaranteed. Add some extra bacon and it is within 30 minutes. Only shot in hell is if he eats/shits eats/shits rinse repeat a BUNCH of times. That could fuck some internal shit up though I can tell you that much.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He has to spend at least $50 on burgers.

That doesn't sound like a lot, but it's the most filling of all the items at McDonald's.

I think there are some semi-expensive burgers at McDonald's, so he may be able to get away ordering like 9 of them,

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The key is definitely to find the most over priced items with the lowest calorie content which is why he's going with a lot of apple slices or they have those cutie clementine/tangerine that probably cost way more then they should.

Dollar menu stuff don't put enough dent into that 1k and obv will be the most carb filled way of getting to 1k.

Drinking as little water as possible matters too in keeping his stomach as less full as he can. He will get some water from the salads anyways.

Even going the best route possible 1k worth of McDonalds in 36 hours just ain't happening. Someone should tweet at a few competitive eaters and see what they have to say about it which I bet none of them would want to attempt this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He has to spend at least $50 on burgers.

That doesn't sound like a lot, but it's the most filling of all the items at McDonald's.

I think there are some semi-expensive burgers at McDonald's, so he may be able to get away ordering like 9 of them,

god i forgot about the burgers.

thats seriously like 11 big macs right there.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I've been googling and if I had a billion dollars I would put it all against him doing it.

It simply isn't possible. Even an extremely morbidly obese person would struggle to do it.

He had to be drunk when he made this bet.

If they stream this I will definitely be watching just on the off chance he explodes into a puddle of shit at some point. Would be great TV.

Thread Information