Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** Official NFL Draft Thread, April 27th ***

*** Official NFL Draft Thread, April 27th ***

The first round has to be the most overrated spectacle in modern sports. Half these guys wash out. Someone is probably going to draft Deshone Kizer in the 1st round, and he led Notre Dame to a 4-8 record and is going to be a total bomb. And who is this QB from North Carolina going to get drafted in the top 10, he played 1 year in college.

Honestly I think Leonard Fournette should be drafted number 1. They say he is the next Adrian Peterson, so why not grab him 1st? I also like the RB out of Florida State but apparently he hangs out with gangbangers so probably stay away. I also like Malik Hooker. I know nothing about him, just think its a great name.

Comments

Muck Ficon: How is Johnny Manziel doing?

Load Metric
    Obi Melifonowu is a Safety out of UCONN and projected late 1st round early 2nd. He pretty much crushed the combine and will ball out.

My father is his families accountant in Massachusetts.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    I had a TON of money bet on the draft last year. This year not so much.

I think we see a few surprises this year

Load Metric
    I believe that Johnny Manziel will be the first pick and is a surefire lock for the Hall of Fame

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    over/under on Caucasians drafted in the 1st round....octoroons don't count

I make it 5

Comments

hongkonger: Octaroons rep
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by View From Within View Post
    The first round has to be the most overrated spectacle in modern sports. Half these guys wash out. Someone is probably going to draft Deshone Kizer in the 1st round, and he led Notre Dame to a 4-8 record and is going to be a total bomb. And who is this QB from North Carolina going to get drafted in the top 10, he played 1 year in college.

Honestly I think Leonard Fournette should be drafted number 1. They say he is the next Adrian Peterson, so why not grab him 1st? I also like the RB out of Florida State but apparently he hangs out with gangbangers so probably stay away. I also like Malik Hooker. I know nothing about him, just think its a great name.
    Not as good of a name as Fair Hooker, a WR for Cleveland in the late 60s/early 70s.
    HILLARY WON

Platinum
    Load Metric
    interesting vibe in philly...I should walk up to see the madness, but I'm fucking lazy...lots of NFL jerseys walking all over the city...

gonna be an interesting draft since it looks like its gonna be done outside on the rocky steps at the art museum...weather has been shit all week here and in the mid 50s...its now in the 80s which is gonna be pretty funny to see a bunch of 300 pound fat guys in 3 piece suits sweat their asses off...

Not sure this hype over the Defensive End being the #1 pick. JJ Watts is dominant, but where has it got Houston? Most of these speed rushers bust anyway. They need to take Fournette, he score touchdowns and that is the name of the game.

Bears mortgage their future for a QB who played ONE year as a starter. That is just crazy. He went 8-5 as a starter. I saw him play on TV against Stanford and I thought he sucked major balls.

Comments

JSTAT: 49ers robbed the Bears but will find a way to draft bums

Platinum
    Load Metric
    wow 3 picks to move up one spot for something that isn't a "sure fire pick"...wow...that's a browns-esque move there...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    will be very interested in seeing what corey davis does...kid was a stud at WMU...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    McCaffrey should be a great fit in Carolina imo.

Load Metric
    Not sure this hype over the Defensive End being the #1 pick. JJ Watts is dominant, but where has it got Houston? Most of these speed rushers bust anyway. They need to take Fournette, he score touchdowns and that is the name of the game.
    a white kid from Ohio with a central European last name is a real ticket seller in Chicago for Da Bears

winning is secondary to profitability
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    ross at 9...yikes...

Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    McCaffrey should be a great fit in Carolina imo.
    High risk high reward. He is quick and all, but he looks slight.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    WOW this draft is fucking nuts...MY HOMES!!

Load Metric
    Bears mortgage their future for a QB who played ONE year as a starter. That is just crazy. He went 8-5 as a starter. I saw him play on TV against Stanford and I thought he sucked major balls.
    As a Bears fan, I will be spending the night working on my bleach drinking game.

GG Bears, Fuck You!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    As a Bears fan, I will be spending the night working on my bleach drinking game.

GG Bears, Fuck You!
    LOL, as a Viking fan, I'm glad Ryan Pace is in charge of the bears now.

Every offseason, there is a team that gets roasted for spending too much money on a FA QB who probably isnt worth the money. Also, every offseason, there is a team who trades up in the draft to reach for a QB who is picked probably 20-50 spots too high just because he is a QB in a weak class. Never before has it been THE SAME FUCKING TEAM DOING BOTH OF THOSE MOVES THE SAME YEAR!

ggs bears.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69
    ​Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    bears suck
    ryan pace is a fkin retard

Thread Information