Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Willie is Leaving the Ship in Singapore, and Just Got An Epic Beatdown in His Performance Evaluation

Load Metric
    I like the format of this letter. It is very professional and well done. Kudos Chief

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    As you suggest, there must be a lot of angry sailors. When I used to watch that crab boating show, the captains just pounded anyone who got out of line by yelling at them and throwing them off the boat. Is that the same on these bigger cargo boats with care members? What would happen to a typical crew member if they acted like this?

As usual, you are a gifted writer. I don't think a single story you have ever posted isn't fascinating. Including HR issues with assistant cooks no less!
    Tyde should collect all of his writings here and put them in a book. And include the periodic drunken meltdown exchanges. The arc of his experience, including the troubled times, would be interesting stuff for some folks in the general public to peruse. A working title could be "All About Me: One Narscisist's Journey". In fact, fellow Trumptards would probably love it!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    As you suggest, there must be a lot of angry sailors. When I used to watch that crab boating show, the captains just pounded anyone who got out of line by yelling at them and throwing them off the boat. Is that the same on these bigger cargo boats with care members? What would happen to a typical crew member if they acted like this?

As usual, you are a gifted writer. I don't think a single story you have ever posted isn't fascinating. Including HR issues with assistant cooks no less!
    Tyde should collect all of his writings here and put them in a book. And include the periodic drunken meltdown exchanges. The arc of his experience, including the troubled times, would be interesting stuff for some folks in the general public to peruse. A working title could be "All About Me: One Narscisist's Journey". In fact, fellow Trumptards would probably love it!
    He's like a high seas Bukowski.

Comments

MumblesBadly: another "laureate of American lowlife"?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It's seems like the middle of the ocean would be a good place to star gaze. Maybe catch glimpse of the latest black projects being tested or witness some rare phenomenon. They may keep the deck lit up at night, who knows.

I just want you to know if the Somali pirates get you Druff has your back, no price is to high but don't tell the pirates obv.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I don't think the Somali pirates would have much use for Total Reward points of PFS Poker Room play money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Young Martin wasn't meant to troll or be offensive. Was just joking around.

I don't understand why he is getting angry about this, because the rest of my post was sincere. I really believe he was in the right in this situation, and while we are only getting one side of the story, if I had to guess I would say that Marty's post is likely fairly accurate.

Believe it or not, my post was actually supportive of Marty, as I saw some people here bashing him for reporting this to the captain. I think reporting this was the correct course of action.

Load Metric
    I was just trying to instigate

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Young Martin wasn't meant to troll or be offensive. Was just joking around.

I don't understand why he is getting angry about this, because the rest of my post was sincere. I really believe he was in the right in this situation, and while we are only getting one side of the story, if I had to guess I would say that Marty's post is likely fairly accurate.

Believe it or not, my post was actually supportive of Marty, as I saw some people here bashing him for reporting this to the captain. I think reporting this was the correct course of action.
    The good doctor has a better ring to it.

Load Metric
    I think k young Martin is okay if it is being used in an ironic sense. Like calling a fat man tiny or skinny.

I didn't realize Martin was one of the older members, if not the oldest of the board, so I think it's like a term of endearment.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I think k young Martin is okay if it is being used in an ironic sense. Like calling a fat man tiny or skinny.

I didn't realize Martin was one of the older members, if not the oldest of the board, so I think it's like a term of endearment.

Druff, Tyde and endearment in the same sentence?

NEVER
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Druff, Tyde and endearment in the same sentence?

NEVER
    This is correct. There is only one person on the site, imo, that wants the good doctor to fail and that's Druff. He may reject this statement but it's true.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Bullshit! Druff wants Marty to sober up enough to not have a decent life!

Load Metric
    Druff and Tyde's online relationship summed up in 10 seconds flat.

Comments

sonatine: flawless

MumblesBadly: We need an Internet-connected version so that Druff can play rounds with co-hosts over Skype.

Tellafriend: Awesome.

gimmick:
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Your evaluation feels measured and appropriate. If anything, even if the company decides to use him again at some point, you likely won't be stuck with him. That reason alone makes it worth it to take the time and compose it. Sounds like you'll never have to see him again and it's private. Just don't turn your back on him if you ever have occasion to see him again. Honduras doesn't have the world's highest murder rate by accident. From what I've gathered, those fuckers give even the other cartels and gangs pause. They're nuts.

Comments

MumblesBadly: It has the highest murder rate largely due to the fact that the US government subsidizes a corrupt plutocracy there that is paid mucho bucks to fight drug trafficking from South America.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    The main issue I had concern his volatile temper and multiple outbursts.
    That must have been rough to deal with. You always used to call PFA radio and be so calm. Every time you called, Druff was drunk and belligerent. He had to hang up on you because you were so composed, and he just couldn't stop embarrassing himself.

Comments

hongkonger: Game recognizes game
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I asked Willie to use a decorative leaf, how is that not thread ?? And I'm a tyde fan .
    I also think there's a hint of grass in this thread , deal with your own problems don't write e mails.
    Last edited by YUUP; 12-22-2016 at 04:34 PM.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Tyde's a snitch.

that letter reads like my fucking arrest warrant.

Jump ship, become a cop. you'll get to steal from the evidence locker.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I think you should tell druff to get fucked for talking down to you with that young martin shit
    Not surprising he makes a snide remark despite the fact I haven't trolled him a single time since being 'allowed' to post content on this shithole.
    Get him young martin! He needs you posting here. The last 10 times you got banned, this site went under. Let this shithole go down in flames.

Comments

nunbeater: killin it son
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Not surprising he makes a snide remark despite the fact I haven't trolled him a single time since being 'allowed' to post content on this shithole.
    Get him young martin! He needs you posting here. The last 10 times you got banned, this site went under. Let this shithole go down in flames.
    Yes but getting in a catfight with some menial employee who has failed at life even worse than he has isn't the sort of posts that earned him his reputation.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Being Trump I know more than most generals and people in general. Let me get this right, you posted on a public forum a review of an assistant that could be considered unprofessional in itself, is highly petty for a superior in a job you recently secured....oh and capped it off with a "Later Fag" pic.

I literally stated I could shoot people and still get votes not long ago but even I am not this stupid.

P.S. dropping a hammer with your hands is not possible.

Name:  imagesBMURC1F8.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  4.4 KB

Thread Information