Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Decided to Drop the Proverbial Hammer On Some Honduran Face

Does Willie look like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Art of the Deal, Chapter 2: Want other people to do your work who have control issues: Act like you do not know what you are doing and say crazy and combative stuff works extra well on a boat.

Name:  439168a83a4f38bf6682311079588747a8f4bcb68cefec8d1371aa4dfd021229.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  43.7 KB

Load Metric
    still waiting for the proverbial (isn't it metaphorical?) hammer to drop with this story.

because it seems to me, and the poster above, that you didn't like the way this guy made his salad bar. so you decided instead of using your superiority to make him do it correctly, you decided to do the salad tossing for him, quite literally.

so yeah. nice touch dad.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    still waiting for the proverbial (isn't it metaphorical?) hammer to drop with this story.

because it seems to me, and the poster above, that you didn't like the way this guy made his salad bar. so you decided instead of using your superiority to make him do it correctly, you decided to do the salad tossing for him, quite literally.

so yeah. nice touch dad.
    Yeah. It sure looks like Willie played Tyde like a chump with his passive-aggressive insubordination. He probably smelled how desperate Tyde was to impress his boss AND noticed that he has control issues coupled with poor personnel management skills.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

Big Dick has been 100% right for months on this election and I'm sure he's going to make a good bit of cash from online betting come November.

lol "Trump wants to change things for the good in America" - dude is a low-rent canival barker who is running on ego and blow. He doesn't give 2 shits about anyone other than himself.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now this is a stupid fucking post.

Worse than 408, Rollo, DrkStar, Mumbles and FPS_Russia. Well mumbles may be a stretch.

And you dumb fuck, you couldn't even get this right. What the fuck is a canival barker?

Don't know what bug I put up your ass, but I sure got it up there deep didn't I pal?
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric

so yeah. nice touch dad.
    Larry, when you have a lot of experience in a trade and you should take it seriously with pride "your job" becomes a extension of you, and may stop being a "job" at some point when you are proficient at it. and if you have chosen your trade well... it can be a fun enjoyable daily event, ya that can happen.
    so it sounds like marty is some sort of natural at this so setting up a salad bar the way you want it may not be as hard as you may think for some people and using the hondi to clean floors and tidy up while marty does the important stuff, buddy will start feeling shitty that marty does his job and makes it look fun, the dude is bound to get jealous and try to join back in hopefully with a better attitude.
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 11-27-2016 at 10:48 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

Big Dick has been 100% right for months on this election and I'm sure he's going to make a good bit of cash from online betting come November.

lol "Trump wants to change things for the good in America" - dude is a low-rent canival barker who is running on ego and blow. He doesn't give 2 shits about anyone other than himself.

Worse than 408, Rollo, DrkStar, Mumbles and FPS_Russia. Well mumbles may be a stretch.

And you dumb fuck, you couldn't even get this right. What the fuck is a canival barker?

Don't know what bug I put up your ass, but I sure got it up there deep didn't I pal?

wow I made a typo and typed canival instead of carnival - you got me buddy. That might be the worst gotcha of all time you senile subhuman
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

so yeah. nice touch dad.
    Larry, when you have a lot of experience in a trade and you should take it seriously with pride "your job" becomes a extension of you, and may stop being a "job" at some point when you are proficient at it. and if you have chosen your trade well... it can be a fun enjoyable daily event, ya that can happen.
    so it sounds like marty is some sort of natural at this so setting up a salad bar the way you want it may not be as hard as you may think for some people and using the hondi to clean floors and tidy up while marty does the important stuff, buddy will start feeling shitty that marty does his job and makes it look fun, the dude is bound to get jealous and try to join back in hopefully with a better attitude.

he takes pride in tossing salad for seamen.

@least that's what I'm getting from this bed time story
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

wow I made a typo and typed canival instead of carnival - you got me buddy. That might be the worst gotcha of all time you senile subhuman

Expected a better comeback than that. Your only good quality is insulting people, and you are slipping at that. Oh, and you end a sentence with a period(.). Didn't you learn that in the 20 years you've wasted in finance school?

Senile subhuman is kind of clever, if a bit desperate.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    This seems like the beginning of a story where Marty "quits" his job and ends up back in Mexico grinding $1 tourneys on Poker Stars......
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    This seems like the beginning of a story where Marty "quits" his job and ends up back in Mexico grinding $1 tourneys on Poker Stars......
    lol little boy

This isn't a 'job' you pea brained, pubescent fucktard.

I belong to a labor union and worked very hard over the course of the last year to attain my merchant mariner credentials.

Even if I did decide to 'quit' this particular contract/rotation...there are no less than a dozen other companies that I could work for in a heartbeat.

I happen to like this run, and secured the permanent rotation of 4 months on, 3 months off...with two weeks out of the month tied up in tropical paradise...while banking over 10 grand a month.

I realize it must suck ass for you sitting in a cubicle grinding out 30k a year in Fuckbag, Wisconsin.

Oh and if you recall, I won over 35 grand in less than a month last year grinding those little '1 dollar tourneys'

You're such a little punk ass bitch. Go back to your shitty boring ass miserable life now little boy

Load Metric

This isn't a 'job' you pea brained, pubescent fucktard.

I didn't realize you had the capability to rewrite the dictionary

I belong to a labor union and worked very hard over the course of the last year to attain my merchant mariner credentials.

Worked very hard to fill out a form, get a physical, and take a test that a 12 year old could pass with 4 hours of studying? Also, LOL labor union

Even if I did decide to 'quit' this particular contract/rotation...there are no less than a dozen other companies that I could work for in a heartbeat.

Doubt it

I happen to like this run, and secured the permanent rotation of 4 months on, 3 months off...with two weeks out of the month tied up in tropical paradise...while banking over 10 grand a month.

Picture of paycheck or didn't happen

Load Metric

so yeah. nice touch dad.
    Agreed that Marty appears to have mad skills at the *technical* aspects of his career. But there's only so far one can go without mastering handling dipsticks like Willie. And working overtime to work around such assholes isn't the answer.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    OK before I start unloading, let me say that I consider myself a fairly tolerant person for the most part.

I'm affable, good humored, and can take a lot of shit.

Sometimes I have a tendency to be too open and friendly, and it seems that often people tend to perceive this as a sign of weakness, and ultimately an opening to exploit my kind nature.

Enough with the intro...other than to say I do have a breaking point before I snap and say 'fuck it, let's dance'

OK so most of you prob read the other thread where my assistant Willie made a lame attempt at sandbagging me...epic fail

Fast forward to Thanksgiving...

Now, I am responsible for all meals top to bottom...entrees, cleanliness of facilities, salad bar, provisions etc.

Thanksgiving was a bitch of a day...I wrote myself a very demanding menu, to push the limit and make a big splash.

Alright so Willie my assistant 'cook/utility' (basically a glorified dishwasher who empties the trash and cuts up some fruit in the morning) also prepares my salad bar.

Honestly, I am big on presentation when it comes to food, and I say to him thanksgiving morning, " yo Willie when you put out your crab salad, can you please use a nice romaine leaf garnish on the side of the bowl'

He straight up says 'no, I'm not doing that'

WTF

I'm thinking wow the nerve of this clown to flat out deny a request from his supervisor (me)

I blow it off, then yesterday I tell him I am taking over his salad bar duties (since it looks ghetto as fuck and I'm embrassed to have my crew look at it as they walk in for a meal)

He snaps and says in his broken Honduran English 'no that's in my contract.. If you want to go to the captain ..let's go'

I'm floored at the nerve of this idiot straight up telling me basically 'fuck off' when I attempt to issue a directive as a department head, and his direct supervisor.

So yesterday we were in Singapore and had a busy ass day...I obv had to prepare all 3 meals and we also loaded almost $6000.00 worth of frozen goods, dry stores and incidentals. I was busy as fuck all day juggling meal prep and dealing with inventory and the local ships chandler. They arrived with my order shortly before lunch which made the situation that much more chaotic.

So lunch dies down and I'm cleaning up the aftermath prepping pizzas for dinner.

Willie comes strolling into the galley after his 2 hour nap and says 'ohh, thanks for leaving a mess Stew'

I'm drenched in sweat from the day already...look down at the floor and there are like two little pieces of green pepper and a slice of ham that I must have dropped.

My turn to snap

"Hey Willie ya know what ? this is a kitchen not a fucking operating room...shit falls on the floor so get off my back..grab your broom and sweep it up and quit bothering me with this shit."

Willie obv snaps back how I'm messy and how I dropped some water in the walk in reefer

I start literally laughing in his face and go 'look man, I do breakfast, lunch and dinner every fucking day on top of my own pots and pans...and you're gonna bust my balls over some spilled water in the reefer ?...get real Willie'

He gets up in my face saying he only has 28 days left and I better just stay out of his way lol

So I go talk to the captain tonight and we sit down to review the union contract on what exactly Willies job entails.

Basically there are 3 lines in the union contract that say (in summary) that he has to take direction and assist as needed

Nothing about his lame ass salad bar or anything else...do what the Chief Steward tells you to do and STFU

-----------

So tonight after dinner I really couldn't sleep.

Decided to go down to the galley at 10 pm and tighten things up a bit

#1 on the list was dumping willies lame ass salad bar. I just spent the last 4 hours giving it a complete overhaul and threw out all his shit.

Its a little after 4 am Singapore time as I post this, and Willie usually stumbles in about 530am or so with the same dumb ass look on his 3rd world face he has every day...

I guarantee you he is going to flip the fuck out when he sees I tossed all his shit overboard

he will go into full meltdown mode when I redelegate the time he spent on the salad bar to organizing my freezer

I can't wait until he cries to the captain...who will pretty much tell him to fuck off and do what the Stew tells you to do

Tried to be nice to him, but sick and tired if his attitude.

Will update thread with developments obv
    Told ya you should've thrown the little fucker overboard.. Would be such a shame if he ended his contract earlier on the way back to Diego Garcia.. I doubt honestly losing him overboard would add much to your workload sounds like the bastard is sandbagging anyway.

Thread Information