Thread: KANYE WEST IN INVOLUNTARY PSYCH WARD AT THE MO'

Load Metric

Caitlyn will chime in as the voice of reason, something to look forward to

Load Metric
    Name:  11403085_509555405858591_7742073727819268509_n.png
Views: 904
Size:  196.1 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    God you are such a DUMB FUCK Griner.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/22/kanye-...l-psychiatric/

Will the actual police audio convince you?

Huh? Did you read my posts? I was going off the OP's article where it never says involuntary it says friends and family convinced him to go. That implies him saying yes to anyone with a pulse. And going off the very first article I read about it from Eonline literally saying he was self admitted. Maybe give Sonatine props for once again being ahead of the curve with his assumptions and being able to find witness statements that I couldnt and not come after me for just going off of facts reported at the time.

I could be in here spitting how the Illuminati took him away because he gave Trump props at his last show like every single conspiracy person on the entire internet is saying. At least I'm not one of those. It's amazing how Trump infects literally everything and how much harder it is to find out information. Trump pretty much has to be these sick fucks coup de gras. It's pretty amazing honestly. I have no idea what will happen next but I can't see how it's not going to result in a war to end all wars.

Load Metric
    On Monday night, Kanye West was hospitalized after canceling shows on his Saint Pablo tour amid increasingly erratic behavior. According to a report from TMZ, West was placed under a psychiatric hold after suffering “temporary psychosis” brought on by “sleep deprivation and dehydration.” Law enforcement sourced claimed that West’s personal physician Dr. Michael Farzam called 911 to have West picked up on a 5150 psychiatric hold, also known as an involuntary hold.

From TMZ:

Dr. Michael Farzam said his patient’s name was “Jim Jones, 39 years old, 5’8″, 175 lbs… suffers from temporary psychosis due to sleep deprivation and dehydration.”

Dr. Farzam told police that West tried to assault an employee at his gym. He is also said to have warned the dispatcher that West may become violent when police arrive on the scene.

Billboard reported that a patient matching West’s description arrived at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center on Monday afternoon following a “medical emergency.” Neither the hospital spokesperson nor the police confirmed the TMZ report that West was handcuffed to his stretcher per 5150 protocol.

On Monday night, Vanity Fair asked West’s mother-in-law Kris Jenner for a comment during her appearance at a charity event in New York City.

Giving the timing of the developments related to West, the topic was on the forefront of the minds of attendees. On the red carpet, Jenner—after being hurled a “How’s Kanye?” question—shouted, “Exhausted!” Inside the event, she commented that he was “good,” with a solemn nod of the head, when asked by Vanity Fair about his condition.

Here’s hoping Yeezy gets the help he needs.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    BALLLLLLINNNN.

Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 11-22-2016 at 08:21 PM. Reason: video added

Load Metric
    Why the fuck is the doc even using an alias when he calls the cops? A famous black having a meltdown has to get shot way less often than just some every day nig chimping out on MLK Blvd.

Load Metric
    California.

Where a doctor or even worse some pig can play judge and jury with a man that didn't commit a crime for 72 hours and Vanity Fair goes and gets a quote from a woman that hawked her daughter's sex tape to the highest bidder. Makes me sick. What a state.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 11-22-2016 at 09:13 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    It really isn't that easy to send someone for observation via a 5150. The person has to be an immanent threat to himself or others. Hospitalizing a person is really just an less severe alternative to arresting him. Whatever Kanye did was probably pretty extreme for him to be taken away. Just being crazy isn't enough.

Load Metric

I don't know why I let you bluff me here. Did you listen yourself? I can guarantee you didn't. Just a bunch of gobbly gook that proves nothing.

http://people.com/music/kanye-west-w...inst-his-will/

I put my full trust in People Magazine. Everyone knows it's human nature to voluntarily go to the nut house and even more natural for someone with Kanye's perceived ego to admit he's crazy. It's insane that I still can't make my point on this shit because the details can't be ironed out. I've come to expect it but it's still annoying. I will just say a citizen (that works for mega star) making the decision to lock up a mega star for 72 hours should make about as much sense to anyone as him locking himself up. Chances of either are 0.0000000000000000000 in a real world.

In the real world it's like, "Nigga you are exhausted. Get some fucking sleep you will feel better."
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 11-24-2016 at 04:23 AM.

Load Metric
    Oh and I will leave this here. I can't imagine the brains of all these black hating Trumpettes exploding in unison watching their idol Alex Jones speak well of Yeezus.

And the rant footage

Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 11-24-2016 at 04:36 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

I don't know why I let you bluff me here. Did you listen yourself? I can guarantee you didn't. Just a bunch of gobbly gook that proves nothing.

http://people.com/music/kanye-west-w...inst-his-will/

I put my full trust in People Magazine. Everyone knows it's human nature to voluntarily go to the nut house and even more natural for someone with Kanye's perceived ego to admit he's crazy. It's insane that I still can't make my point on this shit because the details can't be ironed out. I've come to expect it but it's still annoying. I will just say a citizen (that works for mega star) making the decision to lock up a mega star for 72 hours should make about as much sense to anyone as him locking himself up. Chances of either are 0.0000000000000000000 in a real world.

In the real world it's like, "Nigga you are exhausted. Get some fucking sleep you will feel better."

Kanye West:
    WAY WORSE THAN SLEEP AND WATER DEPRIVATION

Kanye West is in a bad mental state ... and sources familiar with the situation tell us his hospitalization is far from over.

Our sources say as of Wednesday morning it appeared he would stay at UCLA Medical Center until at least week's end. We're told some members of Kanye's family wanted him home for Thanksgiving and felt it would do him good, but as of yesterday that looked improbable.

TMZ broke the story ... Kanye's doctor told cops he was suffering from a temporary psychosis brought on by sleep deprivation and extreme dehydration, but we're told the problems go much deeper.

A well-connected Kanye source tells us Kanye's psychological problems are significant enough so that his insurance policy -- which covers lost profits and financial obligations for cancelled concerts due to illness -- will almost certainly cover the losses for the 21 concerts he's cancelled.
    Nigga running another insurance scam. The Kardashians will pillage anything and everything they can, thieving lying and stealing all along the way.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    And look at this tweet/article that popped up literally right after I posted that TMZ article....

http://pagesix.com/2016/11/23/inside...o-avoid-bills/

Insiders think Kanye went to hospital to avoid bills

People in the music industry are speculating that Kanye West was put on a psychiatric hold to recoup insurance money for the millions he would lose by backing out of his “Saint Pablo” Tour.

“He had just canceled for no reason, no injury, no force majeure, so they were going to lose a bunch of money,” said a music insider. “Kanye is crazy, but not crazy enough to not get his insurance money. [He] knows what he is doing.”

According to TMZ, West’s carrier will pay him and the people he owes in the event that “accident or illness . . . prevents any Insured Person from appearing or continuing to appear.”

But the off-the-wall rapper may have issues collecting. “They don’t pay out easily for this kind of thing with this kind of price tag,” said our source. “I would think they would want to do an intense investigation and that this will be a disputed claim. When you’re on the hook for an arena at that level — on top of money for marketing, promotion, set builds, staff on the road — it’s tens of millions. It’s gonna be a sticky situation. ”

The hospitalization could also “clean up” his brand.

“He went too far off with the rants. It was going to alienate his core fan base. There are real business people around him, including Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian, who want the payday. They needed to preserve the brand this way.”

A source close to Kanye denied the claims.
    Such n-words, every fucking one of them. Looking for the next hustle.

Load Metric
    My girl's take

#threadsaver
    #makeitrain
    #goddess
    #woke
    #mmmmmkultra
    #zogmachine
    #makeitflood
    #batterypussy
    #jokesonyou
    #fuckin

Comments

Krypt: Amazing

Henry: Yea this plays

My girl's take

#threadsaver
    #makeitrain
    #goddess
    #woke
    #mmmmmkultra
    #zogmachine
    #makeitflood
    #batterypussy
    #jokesonyou
    #fuckin
    She really has porked up and appears to be driving a Toyota Carolla in a residential neighborhood.

Banned
    Load Metric
    BALLLLLLINNNN.

FALLLLLLINNNN

Name:  jim-jones.png
Views: 414
Size:  50.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackPipes and Kakfights View Post
    My girl's take

#threadsaver
    #makeitrain
    #goddess
    #woke
    #mmmmmkultra
    #zogmachine
    #makeitflood
    #batterypussy
    #jokesonyou
    #fuckin
    She really has porked up and appears to be driving a Toyota Carolla in a residential neighborhood.
    She's 7-8 months pregnant.

Load Metric
    Name:  1170577_634293693375796_2089606384_n.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  16.8 KB

Load Metric
    I think BGC is right on a lot of this. If anyone knows mental illness....it's BGC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    im on the fence about the kanye insurance scam thing for one simple reason:

kanye is double plus wow++ mentally ill

Comments

BCR: The perfect scam. Some actuary is weeping at his poor risk assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by CrackPipes and Kakfights View Post

She's 7-8 months pregnant.
    Are you implicated in this?

Thread Information