Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can't stop eating raisin bran

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

can't stop eating raisin bran

i eat it everyday. sometimes 2/3 times. i go through 2 boxes in a week.

post raisin bran is much better than kelloggs. and i add craisins to it, to give it that extra ummpphhh

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Being Regular Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Bran Flakes? Ewwwww

Substitute it with Frosted Flakes and then you got a cereal. Frosted Flakes with sugar raisins. MMmmmmm

Load Metric
    Carbs are evil and will kill you fat fucks.

Load Metric
    great for a single person: eat it anytime, easy to prepare, and you can eat it standing over the sink or watching tv
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post
    Is raisin bran not healthy? not that i eat it.

Porridge with blueberries and a banana all the way

Comments

MumblesBadly: That's "Oatmeal with blueberries..." for Americans.
    BALLIN'!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    All lies. It's a well known fact that the majority of pfa members eat bags of dicks for bfast

Comments

rum dick: post of the year

Load Metric
    Is Gallows Hill still around? I drove that like 15 years ago visiting a friend. It was winter and I damn near wrecked. I know you said you are from Danbury or something like that, so I thought I would see. I assume it is, although they should have closed that fucker given how steep it was.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Jeremy Usborne: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes are just Frosties for wankers.

Mark Corrigan: Yeah, well, Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Bran Flakes? Ewwwww

Substitute it with Frosted Flakes and then you got a cereal. Frosted Flakes with sugar raisins. MMmmmmm
    What are you gonna end up with 1st Aids or type 2 diabetes?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post

Raisin bran has a shit load of sugar. In fact, all cereal is pretty much awful for you. Have a few eggs with avocado and coffee with cream and you will be feeling more full and feel better.

Sugar is the real killer. it is fucking in everything and why we are such fat fucks.
    :freelewfather

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post

Raisin bran has a shit load of sugar. In fact, all cereal is pretty much awful for you. Have a few eggs with avocado and coffee with cream and you will be feeling more full and feel better.

Sugar is the real killer. it is fucking in everything and why we are such fat fucks.
    Except Honey and Regular Cheerios right? Also there's some Hippie vegan cereals too like Fiber One, Kashi etc

Comments

big dick: What are you gonna end up with 1st Aids or type 2 diabetes?

Load Metric
    cheerios are not good for you fruit loop

Load Metric

Except Honey and Regular Cheerios right? Also there's some Hippie vegan cereals too like Fiber One, Kashi etc

The "healthy" cereals are almost as bad. They are kind of like the "healthy" protein bars (you might as well have a snickers) . Your liver doesnt know the difference between white sugar, cane sugar and brown sugar. It is all just sugar that goes straight in. Fruit has sugar but because it is wrapped in its own pectin and the sugar gets released slowly.

If you want to lose weight ditch the toast and the cereal in the AM. Go with Eggs, veggies, a little fruit, and fats. Butter, cream and even full fat yogurt (if you can find it). We are now finding out the whole cholesterol scare was a bunch of bullshit. Fats are not bad for you if eaten correctly. Sugar and grains (because it has been so refined a million ways) are what is fucking everyone. Carbs are fine but there is a big difference between how your body treats and apple and how it treats apple juice.
    :freelewfather

Gold
    Load Metric

The "healthy" cereals are almost as bad. They are kind of like the "healthy" protein bars (you might as well have a snickers) . Your liver doesnt know the difference between white sugar, cane sugar and brown sugar. It is all just sugar that goes straight in. Fruit has sugar but because it is wrapped in its own pectin and the sugar gets released slowly.

If you want to lose weight ditch the toast and the cereal in the AM. Go with Eggs, veggies, a little fruit, and fats. Butter, cream and even full fat yogurt (if you can find it). We are now finding out the whole cholesterol scare was a bunch of bullshit. Fats are not bad for you if eaten correctly. Sugar and grains (because it has been so refined a million ways) are what is fucking everyone. Carbs are fine but there is a big difference between how your body treats and apple and how it treats apple juice.
    Excellent post. I eat a high fat diet and the pounds melted away. Eggs cooked in butter and bacon are healthier than any cereal in the world.

Load Metric
    I eat a skirt steak scrambled eggs homemade juice and a boiled potato for breakfast. Lot's of protein healthy fats and it keeps you full longer.
    Sometimes I will have a two egg sandwich on brioche bread + ham and cheese and a potato+ juice

Load Metric

Thank you, USDA (and later also the FDA), for giving Americans decades of a food industry lobby-freindly nutrionally upside-down "food pyramid".

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...mid-guide.aspx

Unfortunately, I was practically weened on starch-heavy comfort foods when growing up. Normally, we had a starch-heavy diet because it was within my family's budget to do so, eventually feeding 8 of us before the older ones left home.

And when I was sick, staying home from school, which was often before the docs learned that I had allergies to certain foods, which often precipitated ear infections because of poor drainage from my eustachian tubes, my mother would almost always feed me my favorite childhood food: "buttered" noodles. But not actually with butter; with supposedly-at-the-time-much-healthier hydrogenized, trans fat-loaded margarine.

So, yeah. It's fucking tough for me to eat a healthy diet. Especially over the road.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Carry on drinking what you drank the night before,

If you drank for 5 hours on the Friday....

Spend 10 hours drinking it on the Saturday....

I'm sure my ex's encouraged me....
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Diamond
    Load Metric

So three eggs which has like 15g of fat alone is ok?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I watched this video too and it was pretty interesting

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket:

Thread Information