Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Another Unarmed Black Man Shot Dead By Police

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/micah-...acebook-video/

Trump cancelled speech today. Interestingly he came out saying both killings by cops were senseless and seems to be taking public side. My guess is he is terrified he is next target.

I mean we don't sees sniper action too often do we.

Maybe it's a wake up call.
    If it isnt heard, were in for more of them. The tyt guy shows why.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    -250 this is not one of the shooters

for obvious reasons

http://gawker.com/dallas-police-just...ium=socialflow

pay this man his money
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyPaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

I mean we don't sees sniper action too often do we.

Maybe it's a wake up call.
    If it isnt heard, were in for more of them. The tyt guy shows why.

Someone needs to tell Cenk that having a gun and being down to use it (esp. on cops) is standard if you want to have street cred in pretty much any black neighborhood. God damn Cenk they rap about it in every song or they name themselves after guns like Mack10

And people wonder why white's and blacks may(its rare) get treated differently from time to time when there's a gun involved. This mainstream rap explains how guns are viewed in pretty much every black community.

This is the huge flaw in liberal media and in liberal politics. They won't even acknowledge the most obv. and well known facts about other races and or cultures. Every other rap song since the 80's glorifies 'busting on them fools'.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: my buddy is god, ty for posting. *nods head to beat*

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    How fucking stupid are open carry laws that allow people to walk around in public with rifles on their hips?
    They sound great to me. The assholes going around shooting people for no reason don't follow the law, so by restricting gun use in ANY WAY, you put more innocent people at risk since the innocent people follow the law, BUT THE BAD GUYS DONT' Get it?

Unbelievable how hard this concept is to grasp for some.

The people in charge know this but they don't give a fuck - they will always be allowed to carry guns and have armed protection.

It's the "little people' left open to be slaughtered by people like you, incapable of overcoming your public education.

It's already illegal to shoot people for no reason btw. Advocating any laws restricting gun use simply handcuffs the non-sissies of the world that would save your ass in this situation. You must be retarded to want this.

GOOD LUCK!

Comments

Tellafriend: Well said. And right.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    How fucking stupid are open carry laws that allow people to walk around in public with rifles on their hips?
    They sound great to me. The assholes going around shooting people for no reason don't follow the law, so by restricting gun use in ANY WAY, you put more innocent people at risk since the innocent people follow the law, BUT THE BAD GUYS DONT' Get it?

Unbelievable how hard this concept is to grasp for some.

The people in charge know this but they don't give a fuck - they will always be allowed to carry guns and have armed protection.

It's the "little people' left open to be slaughtered by people like you, incapable of overcoming your public education.

It's already illegal to shoot people for no reason btw. Advocating any laws restricting gun use simply handcuffs the non-sissies of the world that would save your ass in this situation. You must be retarded to want this.

GOOD LUCK!
    To clarify, I have no problem with open or concealed carry. Stupid shit like walking around with a rifle strapped over your shoulder is uncalled for.

There is a massive difference between carrying a hand gun in public for personal protection, concealed or otherwise, and walking around with an AR-15 in public.

I'm sorry you lack the common sense to see the difference.

Comments

big dick: .

Load Metric
    Sorry on mobile so not reading thread before posting.

Sonatine mad props the shooter they blew up was a vet who served in Afghanistan.

Load Metric
    Anyone else as amazed as I am that this guy is still alive? He was at a BLM protest in camo..... carrying around a rifle. Someone starts shooting at police....this guy takes off running. It's a fucking miracle he didn't get gunned down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Anyone else as amazed as I am that this guy is still alive? He was at a BLM protest in camo..... carrying around a rifle. Someone starts shooting at police....this guy takes off running. It's a fucking miracle he didn't get gunned down.
    You ain't shittin'! And even Newt Gingrich, the first major conservative pol to my knowledge, recognizes this.

Newt Gingrich On The ‘Everyday Danger’ Of Being Black In America
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57...b01edea78d9e1c

Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.), a former House Speaker whom presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is reportedly vetting for vice president, said Friday that black people in the U.S. “are substantially more likely to be in a situation where the police don’t respect you, and where you could easily get killed.”

“Sometimes, for white people, it’s difficult to appreciate how real that is,” Gingrich said during a Facebook Live conversation with former Obama administration official Van Jones. “It’s an everyday danger.”

“If you’re an African-American, then you’re raising your teenage boys to be very careful in obeying the police,” Gingrich said to Jones, who is black and the father of teenagers. “Literally, their lives are at risk [if they interact with police], and they can see that on television.”

Comments

handicapme: A mumbles fuck post.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    This incident, by itself, is just a one off whack job. I mean, given all the police shootings, easy to understand how a crazy person viewed this as exercising his 2nd amendment right against an oppressive government. By easy, I mean in contrast to the crazy kid who walked in last year in South Carolina and killed a bunch of black people in a bible study. I was shocked how well those people down there dealt with that.

The problem is going to be if this guy becomes some type of hero to the black community on social media and talking heads show. It only gains traction if people start justifying his behavior. If kids on facebook start using his pic on their profile, we are going to have a problem. Otherwise, it will be old news in a week.

Load Metric

He immediately sought out a cop and handed over his weapon to him.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

He immediately sought out a cop and handed over his weapon to him.
    That makes it even more amazing. Someone starts gunning down police, he approaches an officer carrying a rifle, dressed like that.....and doesn't get shot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    This incident, by itself, is just a one off whack job. I mean, given all the police shootings, easy to understand how a crazy person viewed this as exercising his 2nd amendment right against an oppressive government. By easy, I mean in contrast to the crazy kid who walked in last year in South Carolina and killed a bunch of black people in a bible study. I was shocked how well those people down there dealt with that.

The problem is going to be if this guy becomes some type of hero to the black community on social media and talking heads show. It only gains traction if people start justifying his behavior. If kids on facebook start using his pic on their profile, we are going to have a problem. Otherwise, it will be old news in a week.
    (1) Those folks of faith handled it similar to how those Sihks in Wisconsin handled that crazy white guy shooting up their temple: With grace and mutual comfort.

(2) He'll probably be a hero as much as that crazy kid who shot up that bunch of black people in the bible study. (The fringe haters will sing praises to him, but most folks will see his actions that night as the reaction of what it was: a disturb guy who snapped.)

Comments

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Apparently the shooter was using a 70 year old Russian SKS 7.62 rifle.

And thats fucking nuts folks.

Load Metric
    Apparently the shooter was using a 70 year old Russian SKS 7.62 rifle.

And thats fucking nuts folks.
    The design is 70+ years old, but we don't know when it was actually manufactured because the former European communist countries and China produced them under cheap licensing deals with the USSR. And apparently millions of surplus units were imported to the US from China and former Eastern Bloc countries within the past few decades.

http://www.ammoland.com/2016/07/rifl...ssault-weapon/

And likely relatively cheap versus other decent hunting rifles.
    http://www.gunbroker.com/SKS-Rifles/...s=SKS&Cats=979

... Such as the Remington 700.
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Remington-7...=Remington+700

Comments

Muck Ficon: -200

Thread Information