Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PFAXIT

Load Metric
    Let's be honest here. This is the typical Druff depression because he had a fail WSOP as usual so he is trying to rule with an iron fist bullshit. Get over yourself. This place has been unreadable for a few months due to one poster. This fuck will turn out worse than 6tp in the end.

You lose your best poster because of one new guy who ruins shit for everyone. You ban your most controversial poster because you're a bitch who's suffering from WSOP depression.

Tight life buddy. I haven't been following your WSOP lately so let me know what is owed to investors once the main is over. Godspeed.

Comments

wrenchjockey: Todger but fodger.

MumblesBadly: You're being a whiney and presumptuos ass here. But then again, why would anyone expect differently by now.

SysOp: SFO

Gordman: REALTALK

Mintjewlips: todger is shitting the bed micon 2012 style

Jayjami: Love you Pooh

nunbeater: hammer meet nail

Load Metric
    is it possible that FordWagons just got a life?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Let's be honest here. This is the typical Druff depression because he had a fail WSOP as usual so he is trying to rule with an iron fist bullshit. Get over yourself. This place has been unreadable for a few months due to one poster. This fuck will turn out worse than 6tp in the end.

You lose your best poster because of one new guy who ruins shit for everyone. You ban your most controversial poster because you're a bitch who's suffering from WSOP depression.

Tight life buddy. I haven't been following your WSOP lately so let me know what is owed to investors once the main is over. Godspeed.

also, don't forget he's a terrible sports bettor
    Last edited by SysOp; 07-04-2016 at 11:21 AM.

Load Metric
    Let's be honest here. This is the typical Druff depression because he had a fail WSOP as usual so he is trying to rule with an iron fist bullshit.
    weird to say that the guy who barely mods his board "rules with an iron fist". By weird, of course, I mean wrong.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Let's be honest here. This is the typical Druff depression because he had a fail WSOP as usual so he is trying to rule with an iron fist bullshit.
    weird to say that the guy who barely mods his board "rules with an iron fist". By weird, of course, I mean wrong.
    Actually you're wrong. When it comes to anyone who hurts the guy's feelings he rules with an iron fist aka banning jewdonk, going after the skatz guys etc. He may not mod the board but he sure mods the board if you know what I mean. Even ball gagging tards like yourself should be able to see this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Actually you're wrong. When it comes to anyone who hurts the guy's feelings he rules with an iron fist aka banning jewdonk, going after the skatz guys etc. He may not mod the board but he sure mods the board if you know what I mean. Even ball gagging tards like yourself should be able to see this.
    I banned Jewdonk because he was doing nothing besides trolling every single post of mine and ranting about Trump. I've made it clear for a long time that anyone who follows me from thread to thread and trolls will be banned.

I haven't banned any of the skatz guys. None of them are even restricted. I just said that I was going to delete their nonsense posts when they disrupt threads. Since I said that, I don't even think I've deleted anything of theirs.

Mumbles posts a lot less now than he did before. You can use the block feature if you want to see zero of his posts. By "readable", the ones bitching such as yourself simply want me to remove unpopular posters. I'm not doing that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I banned Jewdonk because he was doing nothing besides trolling every single post of mine and ranting about Trump. I've made it clear for a long time that anyone who follows me from thread to thread and trolls will be banned.

I haven't banned any of the skatz guys. None of them are even restricted. I just said that I was going to delete their nonsense posts when they disrupt threads. Since I said that, I don't even think I've deleted anything of theirs.

Mumbles posts a lot less now than he did before. You can use the block feature if you want to see zero of his posts. By "readable", the ones bitching such as yourself simply want me to remove unpopular posters. I'm not doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

I didn't say ban the guy. I said restrict him. He is on ignore. All I see is Mumbles replying to every thread, then posters quoting and arguing with him about how awful he is. Hence unreadable crap whether on ignore list or not. It's obvious you don't care and if the owner doesn't care why should we, right?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Druff should have just put jewdonk on ignore

Comments

Pooh: LOL GOT HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

big dick: the man makes a valid point

Load Metric
    The worst part about mumbles is he is normal on radio, and Druff found him normal in person, yet on here he is unreadable crap. He does this shit on purpose.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm going to look up shortly how many posts Mumbles has actually made recently.

If it's still excessive, I will restrict him.

Some people here are also making it worse by auto-trolling everything he posts, because that doesn't deter him anyway.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I was anti mumbles (before it was cool) in the thread Drexel made praising him. Now I like to see his colossal red rep posts. It occurred to me that I've never seen a poster like him anywhere. He's not a dumb ass and he's not trolling but he racks up reds like no other, it's just weird.

You guys are going to miss his eye roll inducing poasts but you won't admit it. The ignore feature seems to solve the problem (esp for 4dragons) but it never gets used which is also kind of weird.

but whatever.

Edit: Druff's decision will be a good test to see if Druff would make a good politician.

Is Larry Laffer a Mumbles dupe? Detecting dupes isn't my thing.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-04-2016 at 02:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Druff should have just put jewdonk on ignore
    Clever 1-liner, but no.

Mumbles isn't a troll. He may be a shitposter, but he isn't a troll.

Ignoring a troll doesn't stop the insults against you. You just don't see them. I don't take the head-in-the-sand approach to people trolling me.

I'm not going to allow an asshole to follow me from thread to thread and insult me every time I post, simply for the sake of insulting me. I don't ask for much here, and I generally let people say what they want to me with no consequence, but I'm not allowing someone to be here primarily for the reason of insulting me.

That's why Marty is banned. In fact, many of you bitched about the back-and-forth between the two of us, telling me to just ban him if I'm tired of it. So I did.

If I simply didn't like his posts in general, then I would either block him or just skip over his posts when I read. But that's not what was going on here.

Mumbles isn't trolling people. Blocking him is the perfect solution if his posts are just annoying to read.

Comments

FPS_Russia: My decision; Druff would make a Mayor, city councilmen etc. of sound reasoning and great integrity. Any position in the DOD or involving war policy= expensive quagmire

Load Metric
    I'm going to look up shortly how many posts Mumbles has actually made recently.

If it's still excessive, I will restrict him.

Some people here are also making it worse by auto-trolling everything he posts, because that doesn't deter him anyway.
    Guys it's all your fault mumbles is terrible

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    The P is silent.

Board is unreadable.

You know how to find me.
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 160
Size:  4.07 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    The P is silent.

Board is unreadable.

You know how to find me.
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 160
Size:  4.07 MB
    Did I mention that you were the reason that the board is unreadable?

#back2skatzyoufag #thirdtiernobody

Load Metric
    i'm literally the guy on the right

Name:  155d17d49e1d08e93c67e5bad2e97838.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  54.3 KB

Load Metric
    i'm literally the guy on the right
    Listen, I know that you had to dig for something.. anything.. to get some attention like a 7 year old girl. I mean I literally had to go look back at boris and try to find something that gave me some sense of where you're coming from. You know what I found? That you are a punchline. Literally a cuck with no personality, so much so that you may be the most uninteresting person on all of these boards, mumbles included.

So you let me know how it feels that you are the punchline for every joke. That everyone is laughing at you, not with you. Enjoy your 15 minutes, I know this is all you have. But on the bright side, I now know what it's like to have someone obsessed with you. It's always the weak ones though, so not great. Maybe i'll give you my autograph if we ever meet up. That would make your day.

Load Metric
    Name:  rooneyx-large.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  25.8 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  rooneyx-large.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  25.8 KB

Name:  haters-gonna-hate.gif
Views: 117
Size:  193.5 KB
    Keep thinking about me, try to not think about me in your dreams tonight sweety.

Thread Information