Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Attention: DorkStar

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Cops are not cops to be servants of the people

They are bullies and assholes who are more than happy to put you into a chokehold before you say a word

Stop pulling struggling Americans over for expired registration and using DUI as your primary source of revenue you fucking assholes

Get out of your cruisers and talk to your communities and stop victimizing lower and middle class Americans for minor offenses.

Go solve some actual crimes FFS

To be clear

Police should be more focused on combatting actual crime, as opposed to looking to pop random citizens for traffic violations and/or hunting for 'drunk drivers'

I'm not cheerleading drinking and driving, but busting people for a DUI is a huge moneymaker for municipalities.

A DUI conviction is approximately 10k in fees and fines from every conviction made. My numbers are ballparked...but pretty accurate for the most part.

I hate to use such an obvious cliche' ....but 'at the end of the day' ...

The vast majority of cops don't give a shit about real law enforcement, and did not join 'the force' to protect and serve

Comments

OSA: YOU CAN KILL PEOPLE YOU FUCKING PUTZ

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    DUI and resisting arrest aren't "minor infractions".

Both bullshit charges dismissed

Keep basking in the glow of your brother

Im guessing you failed the qualifying process to be a cop

And no need to PM asking to have a drink with me .....not interested

Tell your cop brother to kiss my ass. ..or fulfill his pledge he took upon graduation from the academy.

I just hope he doesn't turn out to be another gun toting peacock looking for an opportunity to prove to his subject what a tough guy he is

I'm guessing he is a much bigger pussy than you are drk
    You are so drunk that you are quoting the wrong people, you iron-deficient geezer.

Comments

rum dick: to be fair rum dick and drkstr do look a lot alike when your old and drunk

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    My brother went to Millitary School in HS and played hockey. Never mouthed off, didnt drink, got good grades, got accepted into Air Force Academy, dropped out after 6 months, went on to become president of his fraternity and studied criminal justice.
    Case in point then. A first career dropout and successful cult leader doesn't exactly send out a protect and serve vibe. That resume does sound exactly like what the police are looking for though. Someone with no other options that has a proven history of protecting their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric

Cool

Both bullshit charges dismissed

Keep basking in the glow of your brother

Im guessing you failed the qualifying process to be a cop

And no need to PM asking to have a drink with me .....not interested

Tell your cop brother to kiss my ass. ..or fulfill his pledge he took upon graduation from the academy.

I just hope he doesn't turn out to be another gun toting peacock looking for an opportunity to prove to his subject what a tough guy he is

I'm guessing he is a much bigger pussy than you are drk
    You are so drunk that you are quoting the wrong people, you iron-deficient geezer.
    Yo drk I think The Cure's north american tour is kicking off today. Are you planning on seeing them? They're playing June 22 at merriweather post pavilion and GA floor tickets are like $270 each. I've never contemplated dropping that much money for a concert ticket, but I might pull the trigger if dat setlist is tight.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

Yo drk I think The Cure's north american tour is kicking off today. Are you planning on seeing them? They're playing June 22 at merriweather post pavilion and GA floor tickets are like $270 each. I've never contemplated dropping that much money for a concert ticket, but I might pull the trigger if dat setlist is tight.
    It's ok to pull the trigger....just don't do it 16 times.

:rimshot

Comments

OSA: I LIKE IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    My brother went to Millitary School in HS and played hockey. Never mouthed off, didnt drink, got good grades, got accepted into Air Force Academy, dropped out after 6 months, went on to become president of his fraternity and studied criminal justice.
    Case in point then. A first career dropout and successful cult leader doesn't exactly send out a protect and serve vibe. That resume does sound exactly like what the police are looking for though. Someone with no other options that has a proven history of protecting their own.

Name:  37aa8ff2ecfce71ceb3c14e53b2bbf62.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  11.8 KB

dropped out because they lied to him and told him he could fly a jet. He was 6'4 at the time (too big for the cockpit). He wanted to fly a jet his entire life up to that point.

Comments

ftpjesus: Wait.. He shrunk an inch rep?? (previous stated he was 6'5")
    Last edited by DRK Star; 05-11-2016 at 05:30 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

It's ok to pull the trigger....just don't do it 16 times.

:rimshot
    Name:  6428900779_9bee2b954a.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  41.7 KB

Load Metric

no. got shut out when tix went on sale, and now I have something going on during their Chicago stop. If I see a bootleg floating around, I will try to post mp3s though. Im trying to go to the last day of Summercamp instead. I can sit basically at one stage and see tons of great bands. Umphreys McGee then The New Mastersounds > The Motet > George Clinton and P-Funk > Lotus > .moe

Comments

Krypt: Sensible

Load Metric
    Trying to figure out what defines 'beating a dead horse' better: Belaboring a point or pulling the trigger 15 times more than needed?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Trying to figure out what defines 'beating a dead horse'
    Just go here and you will find your answer.....

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...shit-and-stuff
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    hey guys...Its also called CONTENT

Im not posting my little pony pics...Im trying to post some important info; a lot of times, it deals with police, and political corruption.

I enjoy starting conversation, and seeing where things go.

I have no problem stfu if you want, since Im apparently "beating a dead horse" by responding to questions/comments

Comments

Muck Ficon: Keep all your shitty "cop" content in the thread YOU made for it

Load Metric
    :lgwc

Load Metric
    Druff we have a problem

Load Metric
    Cops are not cops to be servants of the people

They are bullies and assholes who are more than happy to put you into a chokehold before you say a word

Stop pulling struggling Americans over for expired registration and using DUI as your primary source of revenue you fucking assholes

Get out of your cruisers and talk to your communities and stop victimizing lower and middle class Americans for minor offenses.

Go solve some actual crimes FFS

To be clear

Police should be more focused on combatting actual crime, as opposed to looking to pop random citizens for traffic violations and/or hunting for 'drunk drivers'

I'm not cheerleading drinking and driving, but busting people for a DUI is a huge moneymaker for municipalities.

A DUI conviction is approximately 10k in fees and fines from every conviction made. My numbers are ballparked...but pretty accurate for the most part.

I hate to use such an obvious cliche' ....but 'at the end of the day' ...

The vast majority of cops don't give a shit about real law enforcement, and did not join 'the force' to protect and serve
    How are you rationalizing the cost of a DUI vs the crime? Listen, you drive drunk you legit could have killed someone. You deserve the 10k in cost because you fucked up very badly and committed a real fucking crime. If you get caught driving drunk, I'm sorry but you deserve everything that's coming your way and you better pay the fuck up for a decent lawyer (lol at $3k) or else it'll be 10x worse on you.

Same also goes for if you roll a stop sign or do 85 in a 65. Every single time I drive and choose to do the above, I know that there is a financial consequence (or worse) and if I get caught I really can't complain. All I can do is fight to have it dropped down to something lower and then pay it. You don't like paying a fine, stop driving like a teenager and drive like the old man you fucking are.

Load Metric

just in case you need the image to repair :lgwc

Comments

rum dick: and.......end thread

Load Metric
    Im trying to post some important info; a lot of times, it deals with police, and political corruption.
    Your shit is groundbreaking to say the least. Have you tried forwarding this info to the media?

Comments

rum dick: rofl

varys: This guy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

How are you rationalizing the cost of a DUI vs the crime? Listen, you drive drunk you legit could have killed someone. You deserve the 10k in cost because you fucked up very badly and committed a real fucking crime. If you get caught driving drunk, I'm sorry but you deserve everything that's coming your way and you better pay the fuck up for a decent lawyer (lol at $3k) or else it'll be 10x worse on you.

Same also goes for if you roll a stop sign or do 85 in a 65. Every single time I drive and choose to do the above, I know that there is a financial consequence (or worse) and if I get caught I really can't complain. All I can do is fight to have it dropped down to something lower and then pay it. You don't like paying a fine, stop driving like a teenager and drive like the old man you fucking are.

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Hot news flash

Being charged with a DUI (and resisting arrest) is a lot different than actually being convicted

Was worth every penny of the 3k I dropped on an attorney to fight those redneck extortionist pieces of trash

#casedismissed

Assholes
    With UBER now in just about every city, you should never have an excuse for driving drunk again. Or putting yourself in a situation where you are giving cops an excuse to pull you over.
    A credit card is required to use Uber.
    Last edited by Goodpoop; 05-11-2016 at 07:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Marty asked me to remove :lgwc from the official library of PFA emoticons.

After considering his request, I decided that it was reasonable that the site shouldn't have a built-in emoticon used to troll him.

So I removed it.

However, I'm not saying you can't use the image. It just won't be an official emoticon here.

Comments

wrenchjockey: Captain Bucklespine

MumblesBadly: A good step towards burying the hatchet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

Name:  37aa8ff2ecfce71ceb3c14e53b2bbf62.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  11.8 KB

dropped out because they lied to him and told him he could fly a jet. He was 6'4 at the time (too big for the cockpit). He wanted to fly a jet his entire life up to that point.

Ever sat in one? I'm 6' and could barely sit in an F-16.

Thread Information