Page 967 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 4678679179579639649659669679689699709719771017106714671967 ... LastLast
Results 19,321 to 19,340 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

damn, I actually had some respect for Daly,
    I didn't know he dabbled in conspiracy theories,

196 countries, and we had to pay the whole thing, oh yeah that doesn't sound like fake news, Shouldn't you be the one having proof?
    is Hillary child molesting again, too?
    Up to 10 pages mostly on this topic and I've been asking for someone to show me where the rest of the world is chipping in here.

So far I got 3B USA, rest of the world zero.

I've looked. I've found nothing. Nobody in here has found anything.

Show me I'm wrong. I want to be wrong..
    I went all over the internet expressing my extreme outrage at Trump for withdrawing from the Paris deal. Then after the dust settled I was thinking to myself, maybe i should read the treaty. haha I decided against it, watch it be some shady Soros for Hillary2020 front group.

Everyday in politics there's talk of millions billions and trillions of dollars. The sad thing is those three sound similar when in reality nothing could be further from the truth.

One million seconds is around 11 days.
    One billion seconds is around 32 years.
    One trillion seconds is almost 32,000 years.

Everyday other day the US taxpayers are slammed with some new billion or trillion dollar debt. Those numbers are so fucking big it's hard to comprehend. The US taxpayers really don't think they have to pay the debt or some shit. They're not mad enough, actually they're not mad at all. How much more can this house of cards withstand, maybe long enough to get us neck deep in another war.

When this house of cards implodes remember I warned you guys about allowing corporations, billionaires and foreign nations the power to legally bribe our elected officials. How can this not end in an implosion? Oh, Hillary will save us.

If a candidate is bankrolled by the above don't vote for em. That makes Trump's bit about how he's so rich he can't be bought out even more tragic. Biggest Sellout Ever!

That Saudi deal was fuckin huge, ffs $100 million was Ivanka's tip. Some people say it's the Saudi's use of the Petrodollar that keeps the house of cards from imploding, i dunno.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-02-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    We probably should not be so quick to judge. Nicaragua did not sign on because the restrictions were not strong enough.
    And Syria was busy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

it's funny but sad that you say you've got "3B USA, rest of the world zero" and you're asking for people to refute that, when you, yourself, haven't provided the source of your claims unless i missed it. where did you get your info?

regardless:

It is incorrect that other countries have not contributed to the Green Climate Fund. In fact, 43 governments have pledged money to the fund, including nine developing countries. The countries have pledged to pay $10.13 billion collectively, and the U.S. share is $3 billion. As of May 2017, the United States has contributed $1 billion of the $3 billion it pledged.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a12b3ff1283d

https://www.greenclimate.fund/docume...c-5566ed6afd19

now that we have your "proof", can you humor me and post the source of your $3 billion to $0 claim? alex jones? facebook? something else embarrassing trump supporters rely on?

Thank you. This is exactly what I've been looking for. England and Sweden have also paid out almost a $1B combined. I'm willing to say us pulling out is bullshit now.
    Daly deserves huge credit. Any thinking person should be willing to adjust their thinking when presented with evidence. It's the core of the scientific method. It's hard for people to do sometimes. Daly is good people.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Comments

LarryLaffer: I'MMMMM BACCCCCKKKKK

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: Gold!

Load Metric
    Name:  IMG_5906.JPG
Views: 566
Size:  114.5 KB

Comments

LarryLaffer: I'm BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    guys it's great to be back. just in time for an Impeachment and for Martïn to go broke in mexico.

while i was gone,i got sponsored by my friends skateboard company.

here's my pro model.

Name:  IMG_2544.JPG
Views: 581
Size:  2.51 MB
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    So Trump is doing an anti-France rally in Lafayette Square.

You know who its named for?

Marquis de Lafayette, a fucking French general who was literally one of the biggest players in the American revolution. Literally Lafayette Square is a symbol for France's sympathy with the principles of the United States.

In the entire world, all of it, there is not a stupider place to hold an anti-France American rally.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Rich

ToasterOven: wow
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Last night I went deep down the rabbit hole for around six hours of reading. I was reading some stuff on the Russian Jewish mafia from years back, which is really the Jewish mafia but called the Russian mafia. Oh man if this is what Kushner and Trump are involved in you can forget about the FBI investigation touching either. I suspect they are but it's not yet clear and Hillary may be on the same team. She would provide them a nice line of succession. They're fucking powerful, I'll have more later w links.

In a pdf from years back i ran into some shit on this mafia using some carbon trading hustle in Paris to generate Billions.

In unrelated news Lloyd Blankfein and Michael Bloomberg are really really pissed off about the withdrawal from the Paris deal.

Oh and they will kill your ass for exposing them, rip Mr Friedman. Maybe I won't update later.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-03-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Load Metric
    no more links please. ty

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    So Trump is doing an anti-France rally in Lafayette Square.

You know who its named for?

Marquis de Lafayette, a fucking French general who was literally one of the biggest players in the American revolution. Literally Lafayette Square is a symbol for France's sympathy with the principles of the United States.

In the entire world, all of it, there is not a stupider place to hold an anti-France American rally.

Barely 200 people showed up. So Trump ditched it to go play golf.

Comments

sonatine: MAGA THO

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    no more links please. ty
    The suspense is killing ya, here's a link Mr Friedman's book. He died of a jungle infection or some shit at 51 yo, a review below.
    https://www.amazon.com/Red-Mafiya-Ro.../dp/0425186873
    This is the true story of the Russian mob's astonishing infiltration of American business, politics, finance, and professional sports. With a $100,000 contract on his life, investigative journalist Robert I. Friedman has dared to expose the best-kept secret in the world.

Robert Friedman the author Of "Red Mafiya" reveals who the Russian Mafia are , and how they operate. This is true story of how Russian Mafia has invaded America.Russian Mafia must be stopped just like any other ethnic mafia. Russian Mafia is mostly Jewish, but they betray even Israel for money. The Russian Mafia only works for itself, and no country. They have no loyalty to Russia, USA, or Israel, but only for their mafia organization.Russia , USA, and Israel have been victims of their crimes. Now is the time for all three countries to work together to limit the Russian Mafia.

book fr 2002 review fr 2008
    update: They run Israel
    These are no spring chickens.

Big Dick, you can't handle the truth. I'll keep my links, they're quite scary.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-03-2017 at 01:04 PM.

Load Metric
    Im going to order a code red on your ass if you keep fucking up this thread

Comments

FPS_Russia: My PC just malfunctioned, well im out

Load Metric
    Name:  Trump.jpeg
Views: 534
Size:  89.3 KB

Comments

big dick: oh god lol

MumblesBadly: Gold!

ToasterOven: lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Rising sea levels.....pffffft
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: excellent. netanyahu expression priceless. no way mossad shares with our clown.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Roger Waters starting his tour off with a bang.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/5...n-Donald-Trump

Name:  IMG_2548.JPG
Views: 509
Size:  40.9 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

Up to 10 pages mostly on this topic and I've been asking for someone to show me where the rest of the world is chipping in here.

So far I got 3B USA, rest of the world zero.

I've looked. I've found nothing. Nobody in here has found anything.

Show me I'm wrong. I want to be wrong..
    I went all over the internet expressing my extreme outrage at Trump for withdrawing from the Paris deal. Then after the dust settled I was thinking to myself, maybe i should read the treaty. haha I decided against it, watch it be some shady Soros for Hillary2020 front group.

Everyday in politics there's talk of millions billions and trillions of dollars. The sad thing is those three sound similar when in reality nothing could be further from the truth.

One million seconds is around 11 days.
    One billion seconds is around 32 years.
    One trillion seconds is almost 32,000 years.

Everyday other day the US taxpayers are slammed with some new billion or trillion dollar debt. Those numbers are so fucking big it's hard to comprehend. The US taxpayers really don't think they have to pay the debt or some shit. They're not mad enough, actually they're not mad at all. How much more can this house of cards withstand, maybe long enough to get us neck deep in another war.

When this house of cards implodes remember I warned you guys about allowing corporations, billionaires and foreign nations the power to legally bribe our elected officials. How can this not end in an implosion? Oh, Hillary will save us.

If a candidate is bankrolled by the above don't vote for em. That makes Trump's bit about how he's so rich he can't be bought out even more tragic. Biggest Sellout Ever!

That Saudi deal was fuckin huge, ffs $100 million was Ivanka's tip. Some people say it's the Saudi's use of the Petrodollar that keeps the house of cards from imploding, i dunno.
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...land-austerity

Also google "Modern Monetary Theory"

Comments

FPS_Russia: interesting read
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Oh man, that Megyn Kelly/Putin interview just screamed vote for Hillary. Remember she did the same thing to Trump with that (You called women fat pig, dogs..) question. She had that victim smirk, that's probably why she got called up to the big leagues aka NBC.

Also a reporter from the Nation felt the need to go to Chomsky and give him a platform to warn the nation about Neoliberalism like I did. Here's the new interview.

If the way Obama hid the TPP/TTiP and sprung it on us heading out the door didn't set off alarm bells nothing will.

Also I've heard of book deals being used pay bribes.
    In unrelated news
    the Obamas are getting a record-setting book deal worth at least $60 million.

2 Goldmines of hidden history on the collapse and looting of the SU and totally PC.
    https://www.sott.net/article/336298-...roll-in-Russia
    https://www.thenation.com/article/ha...oys-do-russia/

The sott link is amazing. America got fleeced for billions in that collapse too. Clinton, Larry Summers, Sachs himself and his shock therapy, GHWB and the CIA, they were involved too. George Soros a CIA front fromn back in the Gorbachev era? Everything is five layers deep.
    Here's a snippet

In 2006 US District Court in Boston had fined Hay and Schleifer them personally $2 million and Harvard University $26.5 million for fraud and embezzlement of government funds for private enrichment. That same year 2006 Summers - who by then had become Harvard President was forced to resign on revelation of his role in the Moscow HIID scandals. Before he had managed to get Schleifer an endowed Harvard Professor chair. Hay later resurfaced as founder of the Ukraine branch of the Polish "free market" Centre for Social and Economic Research (CASE) during the CIA coup d'etat in Kiev in 2014
    Why's that relevant? Headline: "Trump plans week-long focus on infrastructure, starting with privatizing air traffic control." It appears we have the Chabad Lubavitch Russian jewish mob privatizing our shit.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-04-2017 at 05:57 AM.

Load Metric
    Name:  trumpery.JPG
Views: 854
Size:  72.5 KB

Name:  68 mayors.JPG
Views: 880
Size:  56.9 KB

leaked by the russians
    Name:  leaked by russians.jpg
Views: 885
Size:  49.7 KB

.Name:  not.JPG